Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
also kenny is a gently caress never forget

edit: lol woolie's finishing position on the pubg video

Dias fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Sep 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Dias posted:

We haven't hit peak PUBG until he ends up dead one minute in with a superman punch

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Oxyclean posted:

I've been experiencing it through the LP. Seeing them get mad and ridicule the game is probably the only thing that keeps me watching. :v:

"Oh hey, this new character is pretty cool, how long before they pull out some horrible moral opinion?"

Oh, I was getting the impression that you were playing it on your own.

alsothere
Oct 14, 2014
Taco Defender

Dias posted:

also kenny is a gently caress never forget

Kenny in season 2 is such a badly written caricature of himself I never really bought he was supposed to be the same character from the first game. He's even voiced differently.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Yardbomb posted:

To be honest I still don't know why this was a big decider for some people, Larry had it coming super hard from episode 1.

"After Lee saves Clementine from a walker, Larry punches Lee to the floor, even if the player supported them earlier, attempting to leave him behind for the walkers. However, Lee is saved by Kenny, who calls Lee an "rear end in a top hat" or "good friend" depending on if Lee sided with Larry earlier."

It's not that Kenny killed Larry, Larry's a huge poo poo and I'm super okay with him being dead. Kenny was probably right to off Larry, but he didn't really give Lily an opportunity to come to terms with it? Then when the situation's has been reversed, he can't even admit it had to be done and bites Clem's head off. (That said, I'm not done the season.)

Maybe I'm being too hard on Kenny - it's not unreasonable for him to be emotional over the loss of yet another loved one - it just annoys me how he can be pragmatic about everything but things that directly effect him. Like, it's a realistic flaw, and it makes him kind of an rear end in a top hat.

RareAcumen posted:

Oh, I was getting the impression that you were playing it on your own.

I mentioned I was "watching" in my first post but I guess that wasn't super clear that I was watching the LP. :v:

E: I love that the second image you see on Larry's wiki page is his of his crushed head.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Apparently Persona 5 LP takedowns aren't happening anymore.

The Zaibatsu could restart their LP if they wanted to. (Up to July at the very least)

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

They haven't been happening for a long time, big name dudes were streaming the entire thing through almost the entire proceedings with those dumb threats and zip.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Grouchio posted:

The Zaibatsu could restart their LP if they wanted to.

they don't

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Phantasium posted:

they don't
Perhaps they could reserve it for a 'break glass in case of shitstorm' event like DS1.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

n/m

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Grouchio posted:

Perhaps they could reserve it for a 'break glass in case of shitstorm'

But Persona isn't a horror game. :v:

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
It's been pretty obvious nothing would happen since day 2 of the backlash. By this point I've watched several others do the whole game.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Grouchio posted:

Perhaps they could reserve it for a 'break glass in case of shitstorm' event like DS1.

They won't.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

I know everyone has to leap at the chance to grouchiopost, but I could see them keeping it held for much later as another emergency LP, people were ready as all hell to watch them play it and a second playthrough for whoever would just mean they'd be better prepared to show off cool things.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I can't, because they've said they don't want to, were glad it was cancelled, and called the idea a mistake.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I feel like an LP of Persona where they already know what is going to happen would be kind of lame anyway

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

A difference of 60 episodes depending on who plays it, too.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

Phantasium posted:

I can't, because they've said they don't want to, were glad it was cancelled, and called the idea a mistake.

Lame as poo poo on all counts, there's already been like a handful of LPs I'd have all traded for that instead.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Andrast posted:

I feel like an LP of Persona where they already know what is going to happen would be kind of lame anyway

Force Matt to enlist in the Waifu Wars.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
If past experiences have been anything you do not want to force Matt through something he's not really a fan of.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
Maybe they can LP the inevitable Persona 5 Crimson Edition whenever that comes out.

e: Or Dancing Star Night.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

HGH posted:

If past experiences have been anything you do not want to force Matt through something he's not really a fan of.

Fair, but I'd take the abridged version of his anguish if I could have it.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

My most anticipated LP is THUG2 because it's gonna be loving terrrrrible :allears:

Wordnumber
Jan 13, 2015
I hope a P5 lp never happens because I could not handle 95 hours of them talking about how cool other SMT games they haven't played are and thinking P5 has a good plot.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
"I want a persona 5 LP from them"

watch this scrublords and witness a preview of what'd that be. It'd be Pat caring too much and Woolie doing his lovely kayabe doubling down gimmick for 90 episodes.

Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

Farewell, marble-dwellers!
I want a Dragon Ball FighterZ LP or at least a week of VS matches.

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
Y'all complaining about not getting a full p5 LP and here I am waiting for the Fallout New Vegas LP that will never loving happen.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

ApeHawk posted:

Y'all complaining about not getting a full p5 LP and here I am waiting for the Fallout New Vegas LP that will never loving happen.

We may be blessed with a New Vegas stream from Pat.

Actually nevermind we won't get that. Oh well.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
I didn't think much of the ripper, but Pat just annihilated that boss, jeez.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
Liam discovered some powerful gold on his stream:

https://clips.twitch.tv/BlazingBusyDurianOneHand

(Yes that is the in-game music of this Rollercoaster Tycoon game)

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

there's a real Pat Staresish quality to Pat and Woolie just hanging out in a house during a thunderstorm

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

Dunno if anyone posted this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V9Cg8BrIlY

A collection of 'Crazy Talk' activating throughout their playthroughs.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

J.A.B.C. posted:

Dunno if anyone posted this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V9Cg8BrIlY

A collection of 'Crazy Talk' activating throughout their playthroughs.

I did! On the last page.

So guys, what games are you all pulling to see LPed? I ask because all of my ideas are terrible.

Wordnumber
Jan 13, 2015
REmake would be fun to have a full lp of, maybe some MGS games.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Jet force Gemini 100% completion :unsmigghh:

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

Jet force Gemini 100% completion :unsmigghh:

Donkey Kong 64 100% completion

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
Drakengard 100% completion featuring Rising Star Liam. :shepicide:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'm just hoping that they are going to do the RE7 DLC which I have no idea when it's going to come out.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

RareAcumen posted:

I did! On the last page.

So guys, what games are you all pulling to see LPed? I ask because all of my ideas are terrible.

I apologize for my mistake. You're doing Lowtax's work in the thread.

As for games to LP: Kiwami, MvC:Infinity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

I'm just hoping that they are going to do the RE7 DLC which I have no idea when it's going to come out.

They promised they would at the end of RE7 and the two last dlcs are both coming out on the 12th of December
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-09-05-resident-evil-7-gold-edition-announced