Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Lol they removed completed iron banner bounties, what dickholes

Anyone know if this also applies to completed Trials bounties? Got a couple sets of the 25 marks bounties waiting for RoI.

(PS4 is still downloading, can't check)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

gunsmith sells armor mats now so we don't have to worry about that any more.

eris only sells the rank 5 class items. i was hoping Hood of the Spawn would come back infusable.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Ran around Cosmodrome looking for hints of Plauglairds.

No Fallen once you make your way past the Breach. No sniper on left, no sniper shanks, nothin' but grenades.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Siva in warmind vault

I'm.pissed as hell about the iB bounties. At least give us a heads up so we could have loving spent them prior to them getting nuked.

loving dickhead move.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
holy poo poo the solid gold truth

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

In the grim darkness of the future there is only Oakley.

How the poo poo do I get my class items affected by shaders?

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

doctor 7 posted:

How the poo poo do I get my class items affected by shaders?

Switch them until you get one that is

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Kumo posted:

Ran around Cosmodrome looking for hints of Plauglairds.

No Fallen once you make your way past the Breach. No sniper on left, no sniper shanks, nothin' but grenades.
if you're talking about going back to the starting area, they took those out of patrol a while ago. enemies only show up there in that one house of wolves mission

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

Mikey-San posted:

Anyone know if this also applies to completed Trials bounties? Got a couple sets of the 25 marks bounties waiting for RoI.

(PS4 is still downloading, can't check)

My trials bounties are still there.

Iron banner ones are gone

Old Swerdlow
Jul 24, 2008
Here are the previews of the new ornaments if anyone else is curious.

http://m.imgur.com/a/NTqg9

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Siva in warmind vault

More details? Siege of the Warmind if you run off course before going up the steps to the final area, go all the way, there's a red wall that is kinda weird and has enemies behind it. Nothing on Patrol but a couple yellow bar knights and one real badass knight at one entrance.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

cvnvcnv posted:

More details? Siege of the Warmind if you run off course before going up the steps to the final area, go all the way, there's a red wall that is kinda weird and has enemies behind it. Nothing on Patrol but a couple yellow bar knights and one real badass knight at one entrance.

Seen by some random guy on SABER strike (director version)

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Tei posted:

Seen by some random guy on SABER strike (director version)

Dayng yo

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

loading times seem faster for anyone else? like a lot faster. especially the tower.

4 new vendor shaders in the kiosk, eva's not selling them yet. The Ointment was cut from Dark Below. The 2 silverish ones look nice.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Tried high cal on last word. Not feeling it

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

CheeseFactory posted:

My trials bounties are still there.

Iron banner ones are gone

Thanks. Whew. Sucks about the IB bounties though. If the Trials bounties didn't vanish, and they didn't warn about the IB bounties ahead of time, the IB ones disappearing is probably a (lovely) bug.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

cvnvcnv posted:

Edging so loving hard rn guys

:burger:

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
I'm watching some streams and that Montel Carlos gentlemen is ripping faces

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I'm watching some streams and that Montel Carlos gentlemen is ripping faces

High cal rounds?

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

cvnvcnv posted:

Edging so loving hard rn guys

Hilts not touching, still het

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Having Cloud Walker 9 take shaders but only on the hood is really stupid.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
Tresspasser's awesome. Let's me role play as Robocop.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
My first two (old) exotic special engrams were Trespassers.

Cool gun(s).

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
First thing I noticed was the picture noise/grain. It's REALLY distracting.

Crucible still sweaty.

Not feeling Boolean.

Crucible style medals are being awarded in CoE (most notably Narrow Escape and Unsung Hero) but don't fully display or add additional points. Probably a bug.

Sniping feels the same to me other than only doing 194 damage to a dumb hammer Titan standing out in the open who promptly killed me despite his stupidity. Sniping in PvE is loving rough and is seriously going to annoy PvE players. Again, unless you're a lane camping poo poo lord the sniper flinch changes do nothing to the usability of a sniper rifle.

Mayhem is back for a few days. I still love mayhem but holy hell GG is OP as poo poo in that mode and not being able to snipe dumb poo poo knobs that activate their super out in the open is a huge letdown even after only an hour of crucible.

FRs feel like they do actually connect better but it's still an FR. If crucible doesn't get less sweaty they're basically dead outside of private matches.

Ornaments look awesome on the lucky few exotics.

Holy poo poo that Triple Wreck video. I knew ghosting was a thing and felt like it cost me an engagement here and there but seeing it reliably happen in a closed environment is beyond hosed up. WTF bungie?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Another lie they thought they could sneak through by blaming another merchanic.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
New areas already being glitched into

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmfEURu8n60

Must be weird being a game dev and have this sort of thing start to happen

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

hitchensgoespop posted:

New areas already being glitched into

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmfEURu8n60

Must be weird being a game dev and have this sort of thing start to happen

This make me happy.

Hope this expansion is full of secrets and stuff to find and play with :D

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
well dang

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

nice new MG

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
Also is anyone else getting tons of green engrams?

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

So SIVA is called "Earth-Servitor" by the fallen? interesting.

Is like... there ranks. The Great Machine is not just a big Servitor. No any big computer sphere is a servitor. But SIVA is probably a flyiing computer sphere...

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009
With zen meteor being able to snipe fools out of super, spawning with 12 rounds with field scout without having sniper perks on armor and then changing to injection mold.... I feel bad for my xbros.

Oh and the aim assist.

runwiled
Feb 21, 2011
Hmm, just handed in the Meaning of War bounty and got me a new Kingspyre shader. It's awesome, it glows bright green.

Edit: this might be further evidence that crucible rewards have been changed up again. Also I can confirm my armour stats got lowered, as other players have reported

runwiled fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Sep 9, 2016

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

qbert posted:

Tresspasser's awesome. Let's me role play as Robocop.

DOES IT TWIRL?

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

I'm gonna get the trespasser and just shoot dudes in the dick all day

OdinsBeard
Jul 12, 2003

I don't think about my hands too much. Just trying to hit the ball in the air. Hit the ball in the air!

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Mayhem is back for a few days. I still love mayhem but holy hell GG is OP as poo poo in that mode and not being able to snipe dumb poo poo knobs that activate their super out in the open is a huge letdown even after only an hour of crucible.

Why wouldn't you be able to snipe GG?

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Well I've had some time to play the game and digest. We had a few very sweaty and very laggy games early on which soured me a bit but overall I think this is an improvement.

Hit reg felt a bit nicer. Sniper flinch is a good addition. Didn't get killed by a single uni remote... or even see one.

Also: i dunno what they changed about my weylorans. But it's wven more of a beast now. Its far more forgiving on head shots and it just fells so much more consistent. I was destroying with it.

That loving lovely grainy texture overlay is still doing my head in though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
lmao at this guy from planet destiny using trespasser in crucible and getting poo poo on (his commentary acknowledges the gun sucks dick in PVP too)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gkzFfKDw6I&t=167s

• Locked thread