Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

imPerpetual
Apr 14, 2007
The virtual energizer bunny.

Touchdown Boy posted:

The funniest thing is people Ive never heard of coming into this thread to tell us why we are wrong/idiots to make a list of demands half in jest. Let me lay it right out for you, we have no interest in being friends with SHH, ever, and used the invite to be unreasonable on purpose to air their dirty laundry yet again. SHH asked Mittani if he had any sway over the Goons from HONK, well now you all know the answer. We don't care what you think, chances are we don't like you either.

Go back to Eve Online or whatever other non toilet game you come from.

Edit:

Long Live Toilet Games!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

People forget how much goonfleet shat on Mittens for things like this. We'd regularly make fun of him (and most GF CEOs for that matter), and I'd like to think it kept them at least honest.

But when you fill your ranks with pubbies that just want to be part of the club, you get people like Mittani who develop a god complex and will happily retreat to the echo chamber to get their ego stroked. "Gather around the fire folks, and let me tell you a story of the good 'ol days while you shower me with praise".

Congratulations Mittani. You have become the new Jade Constantine.

I don't think anyone outside of evegoons really knows about this. Our making GBS threads on mittens was fairly in-house, and if you posted on the EO forums we would all band together against anyone who talked poo poo(only we get to poo poo on our family, outsiders who try die). That combined with goon hivemind propaganda is going to make people think we worship him instead of treating him like just another goon

Alligator Tower
Aug 22, 2004

It's mostly him acting like he surrounds himself with people who worship him that makes me think that tbh.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

SHH has no power and can't do jack poo poo. There's literally no reason to cede them any power and let them not die.

Here is what must happen for us to stop attacking SHH:

A) disband their alliance
B) Kick Per, MAGA, and FOFF
C) Public apology for their racist and sexist behaviors in the past
D) Apologize for going after chinese alliances and calling them all botters, and admit it was racism

Bonus: Mittani apologizes for 2 days of missed training

Khris Kruel fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Dec 27, 2020

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Alligator Tower posted:

It's mostly him acting like he surrounds himself with people who worship him that makes me think that tbh.

Things may have changed in the 8 years since I won at it, but logging in again recently it doesn't seem like people worship him now.

He just has that kind of arrogance, which makes him a good figurehead for the most hated alliance in EVE. It makes him pretty unlikable.

Alligator Tower
Aug 22, 2004

RFC2324 posted:

Things may have changed in the 8 years since I won at it, but logging in again recently it doesn't seem like people worship him now.

He just has that kind of arrogance, which makes him a good figurehead for the most hated alliance in EVE. It makes him pretty unlikable.

I saw his response to Kris get posted in the EO thread and everyone shrug it off.

I imagine Kris (or anyone) posting anything halfway like that as a result of their consulting gig for Eve Echoes: Kindle Edition and it would be 10 pages of dunking on them. So you're telling me one thing and I'm seeing another and I'm going to go with that.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Alligator Tower posted:

I saw his response to Kris get posted in the EO thread and everyone shrug it off.

I imagine Kris (or anyone) posting anything halfway like that as a result of their consulting gig for Eve Echoes: Kindle Edition and it would be 10 pages of dunking on them. So you're telling me one thing and I'm seeing another and I'm going to go with that.

Ignoring his habit of being a dumbass is worship?

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Give me two days of training apology or give them citadel death

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Slaan posted:

Give me two days of training apology or give them citadel death

Give Khris their apologies, Mittens!!!

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

This is what you get. For falling in Love
Escaping the meta for a minute.

Khris Kruel posted:

D) Apologize for going after chinese alliances and calling them all botters, and admit it was racism

Is this not something thats easily provable? (who is doing the botting)

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

hikes up his space pants Guess it’s time to get the stealth bombers out again

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

SnoochtotheNooch posted:

Escaping the meta for a minute.

Is this not something thats easily provable? (who is doing the botting)

it requires a bit of effort, but their effort was "they are in groups and chinese". the only real effort put forth on botting accusations was against DP, and even that was a mixture of compelling and spurious depending on the person and incidents. some of them were literally explainable by fleet warp with a multiboxer, a thing their own mining fleets use when multiboxing because obvious reasons.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

the only alliance that was really botting was PIBC, and they got trashed. They've botted in other games as well.

There's been no proof that the other chinese alliances whole sale support botting, it's just videos of a few random people that might just be multiboxing, and they group all chinese alliances together into one big group and say "chinese culture is about cheating and botting."

Textbook racism

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

Yeah when the “evidence” comes as a few vids of some similarly-named retrievers fleet warping away when they get shot, with complimentary 3-paragraph essay about “chinese are cheaters i see them cheat in other games and the chinese government wont let netease ban chinese cheaters because netease is a chinese company! you cant ally with them they’re tricking you, ally with us to get rid of them”, uh... it’s not compelling.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

imagine being globby, mad about this game he supposedly doesnt play but actually does and doesnt want people to know hes in the trash idiot group that coddled racists

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

esto es malo posted:

imagine being globby, mad about this game he supposedly doesnt play but actually does and doesnt want people to know hes in the trash idiot group that coddled racists

once again, the "everyone i dislike is a racist" permeates

very epic, let's see what you try next

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

no we dislike them cause they're racists.

There's plenty of shitheads in the game I hate that aren't racist

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

lawl what a child

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

globby tell mittens to unarchive the election channel big boy

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

esto es malo posted:

lawl what a child

says the guy trying to paint me as a racist or a friend of racists because i called you annoying.

pretty big leap there big boy, let's try and keep a modicum of reality in our insults.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

says the guy trying to paint me as a racist or a friend of racists because i called you annoying.

pretty big leap there big boy, let's try and keep a modicum of reality in our insults.

imagine not even reading the mittens piss baby rant and recognizing a quote

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

If I fall, you don't get the head, right? If you lose the head, you're fucked!

The more I read the eve toilet thread, the happier I am I'm in the toilet eve thread.

If honk ever gets that up its own rear end, please someone foie gras the goose.

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

The more I read the eve toilet thread, the happier I am I'm in the toilet eve thread.

If honk ever gets that up its own rear end, please someone foie gras the goose.

You'll know its happened when Cetan !Jazzbanks and we all join BOOP.

Alligator Tower
Aug 22, 2004

This whole THE mittani arc is really fun and great but I'm starting to wonder if it's worth having to deal with even more brainworm EO goons. Apologies to the EO goons without brainworms.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

esto es malo posted:

imagine not even reading the mittens piss baby rant and recognizing a quote

lol if you actually read it

stop obsessing over epersonalities

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

imagine not reading that poo poo its gold

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Alligator Tower posted:

This whole THE mittani arc is really fun and great but I'm starting to wonder if it's worth having to deal with even more brainworm EO goons. Apologies to the EO goons without brainworms.

I'm not convinced it's possible to have played with EO goonswarm for this long without developing at least mild brainworms.

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

No we dislike racists because they are racists , we also dislike misogynists, homophobes, transphobes and bigots of all flavors then there are the insufferable douchebags such as yourself who we dislike for the obvious reasons.

Finally there are the enablers, which are all of the people who remain Silent in the face of the racists, bigots and insufferable douchebags which pretty much describes the group that hired Mittens to salvage the tire fire that is their alliance.

Unlike Goonfleet in EO where there was an existing culture that has to be reckoned with we have a clean slate to start with so we made the deliberate choice to build our organization on those principles of not tolerating but rather welcoming and accepting those who are attacked for what they are rather than what they believe.

We are extremely successful in the game punching way above our weight class. Your comments alone make it obvious that you don't have the 1st clue about us.

We drove The Silent to the point that they brought in a paid "consultant" who came in (high) and told them to do exactly what we have been telling them to do since the schism for free. I mean who knew that if we'd demanded payment we'd have gotten quicker results.

What they (The Silent) never got was that the whole point of Goons playing video games in the first place was making GBS threads on the try hards who take games too seriously. We just take extra pleasure when those try hards happen to also be CHUDs.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!

Holy poo poo you are terrible

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Skex posted:

No we dislike racists because they are racists , we also dislike misogynists, homophobes, transphobes and bigots of all flavors then there are the insufferable douchebags such as yourself who we dislike for the obvious reasons.

Finally there are the enablers, which are all of the people who remain Silent in the face of the racists, bigots and insufferable douchebags which pretty much describes the group that hired Mittens to salvage the tire fire that is their alliance.

Unlike Goonfleet in EO where there was an existing culture that has to be reckoned with we have a clean slate to start with so we made the deliberate choice to build our organization on those principles of not tolerating but rather welcoming and accepting those who are attacked for what they are rather than what they believe.

We are extremely successful in the game punching way above our weight class. Your comments alone make it obvious that you don't have the 1st clue about us.

We drove The Silent to the point that they brought in a paid "consultant" who came in (high) and told them to do exactly what we have been telling them to do since the schism for free. I mean who knew that if we'd demanded payment we'd have gotten quicker results.

What they (The Silent) never got was that the whole point of Goons playing video games in the first place was making GBS threads on the try hards who take games too seriously. We just take extra pleasure when those try hards happen to also be CHUDs.

yeah no i am not even talking about this dude, you should learn basic reading comprehension

the point is i called yall insufferable and i was immediately labeled a racist, which is kinda crringe

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

If I fall, you don't get the head, right? If you lose the head, you're fucked!

yeah no i am not even talking about this dude, you should learn basic reading comprehension

the point is i called yall insufferable and i was immediately labeled a racist, which is kinda crringe

At least you're calling people insufferable instead of retard still. If anyone's "cringe" here dude, it's you. Kindly gently caress off back to dead-eve and bitching about it in the other toilet thread.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Holy poo poo you are terrible

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

*shits pants*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

I saw my friend there out on the field today, I asked him where he's going, he said "All the way."

Please go poo poo yourself somewhere else. You are just embarrassing yourself to strangers at this point.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Touchdown Boy posted:

Please go poo poo yourself somewhere else. You are just embarrassing yourself to strangers at this point.

i am sorry for fighting the assertion that i am a racist simply for calling your space guild cringe.

no one that is reasonable should consider this cringe, so please disregard those that would call me cringe for calling them cringe.

Amperor
Oct 27, 2010

i am sorry for fighting the assertion that i am a racist simply for calling your space guild cringe.

no one that is reasonable should consider this cringe, so please disregard those that would call me cringe for calling them cringe.

Stop trying to get the last word in and kindly :getout:

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Stop making GBS threads up the thread with your bad opinions, it's bad enough trying moderate you in the EO thread.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

TIL: Geese are just as good at eating popcorn in the face of drama as they are at eating bread.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

movie theater butter or bust also VHS only gotta bring back the movies for the Christmas marathon to the Victorville Film Archive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Stop making GBS threads up the thread with your bad opinions, it's bad enough trying moderate you in the EO thread.

:boom: