Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

mycophobia posted:

gb tetris sucks balls!

I was having fun playing it and wondered what you'd say about it lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
the second best tetris ever, Tetris the Grand Master, is available for switch for eight us dollars, play that instead. thank you

anyways prime looks amazing

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Also really looking forward to replaying Kirby's Dream Land after like 25 years. The lack of difficulty was really off putting to me even as a kid but I learned about the non so hidden hard mode like two months ago lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

mycophobia posted:

gb tetris sucks balls!

not if your on a long car drive bitch

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

It's crazy that only a few months ago I thought Level 5 was loving dead or just stuck on mobile game hell but now they come back with 3 different games. Still feeling goosebumps.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plutonis posted:

It's crazy that only a few months ago I thought Level 5 was loving dead or just stuck on mobile game hell but now they come back with 3 different games. Still feeling goosebumps.

same lol, and i thought etrian odyssey died with the 3ds. fuckin good direct

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Plutonis posted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

mycophobia posted:

the second best tetris ever, Tetris the Grand Master, is available for switch for eight us dollars, play that instead. thank you

anyways prime looks amazing

This one’s free, though

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plutonis posted:

Yeah it looked like they were DOA after all those Yokai Watch games but they’re back in a big way

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
we got the weird alone in the dark gbc game because japan got a nintendo mahjong game. cool with me, I like the weird stuff that shows up on nintendo online

770e4133fe864efdb5a3d5860573ed6c

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

lots of good games here that I will buy eventually

and yes I want all the weird GB games, give me Alien 3

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

that looked sick thx

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The cute baseball game is great so far, feels like a modern version of those chibi arcade-y Japanese baseball games that were on the NES/SNES

mycophobia posted:

gb tetris sucks balls!

Come on now

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i said somewhere in some thread they should just settle for making games look as good as metroid prime in hd. and yeah all games should look and run this good, we dont need to go further

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Plutonis posted:

Didn't they shut down all their non-JP offices? I thought for sure we'd never see a Level 5 game outside Japan again. Unbelievable news

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

lol

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol

----------------

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

----------------

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

mycophobia posted:

i said somewhere in some thread they should just settle for making games look as good as metroid prime in hd. and yeah all games should look and run this good, we dont need to go further

Agreed.

I’m gonna wait for the physical copy because I have a lot to play anyways but it looks amazing.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
im glad the option exists to use x for missiles and r for beam swap cuz that seems way more logical to me

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
new boss music for flaahgra isnt great

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
might be the old boss music and i never liked it

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I’m have tried multiple times with other Nintendo releases and never succeeded but this time I will get the special edition of tears of the kingdom.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
flahgras boss music is bugged in, i think, all us gc releases where the whole thing doesnt play. i think they fixed it for eu/jp and other console rereleases

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Still anxiously awaiting the lore behind Link's gross arm

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
thank you nintendo

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EO and Layton is cool. Next direct will surely be the silk song one

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

silk song and metroid prime 4 are never coming

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Can’t believe they ghost dropped the hd remake of Metroid just after I bought it for the same price preowned on GameCube

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

my morning jackass posted:

silk song and metroid prime 4 are never coming

4 has only ever had a logo and then they said they started from scratch. SS looked done three years ago and had that Xbox announcement less than a year ago

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Nostradingus posted:

Still anxiously awaiting the lore behind Link's gross arm

I wonder if "lend him your power" isn't a reference to this, like Zelda takes Link to Purah and begs her for help and she's just like "lmao check this poo poo out, hold out your arm"

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

Can’t believe they ghost dropped the hd remake of Metroid just after I bought it for the same price preowned on GameCube

lol :owned:

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

I'm ready for Pikmin, looking forward to fighting this guy

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

silksong was never actually announced, it was a mass hallucination

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
its insane how much volumetric lighting makes metroid prime feel new

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU