Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
now he's defending foreign aid?

lindsey graham, my dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

"Hmm.. this story is damaging and I liked it better when everyone was praising me. Maybe I should do something... presidential."

*nukes North Korea*

"how do i get these things launched anyway"

"mr president you have to read off the code in your jacket pocket, then confirm your identity with the secretary of def"

*trump gets bored stops paying attention, resume twitter beef with arnold, nuclear armageddon is averted another day.*

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I want Arnold to challenge him to a fight. Call him something like an out of shape fat baby or something.

should deport him back to australia

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

*wakes up, groggily checks realDonaldTrump twitter, puts gun under pillow and goes back to sleep*

gun dropping from headboard gun dispenser dot gif

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I wanna die

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
yall should watch this lindsey graham town hall

forget that you know who lindsey graham is, and watch this town hall

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

If Trump actually starts trying to throw his weight at the Obamas you know that's when the shoe will drop. Obama left with basically the most sterling legacy of any president in living memory - and you know he's got piles and piles of documents/people on the inside still loyal to him over this poo poo-clown. It's all bluster because the moment Trump made a move is the moment the stage collapses.

Aaaaaaaahahahah

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

lol if you think barack gives two shits about you.

Barry is going to play a round of golf this weekend, but very ironically.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Zikan posted:

"how do i get these things launched anyway"

"mr president you have to read off the code in your jacket pocket, then confirm your identity with the secretary of def"

*trump gets bored stops paying attention, resume twitter beef with arnold, nuclear armageddon is averted another day.*

I wonder if Mattis has already had to talk Donald down from nukes

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

Are the missiles flying yet

no :(

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
honestly i wouldn't be surprised if we saw lindsey graham pull a reverse zell miller over the next couple of years

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

quadrophrenic posted:

i wonder if this has something in particular to do with SC.

Because the two major poles for trump opposition in the republican party in the house/senate respectively are aligning around Graham and Sanford.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

:whitewater:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

If Trump actually starts trying to throw his weight at the Obamas you know that's when the shoe will drop. Obama left with basically the most sterling legacy of any president in living memory - and you know he's got piles and piles of documents/people on the inside still loyal to him over this poo poo-clown. It's all bluster because the moment Trump made a move is the moment the stage collapses.

eisenhower got out w/o much stink on himself

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!

zen death robot posted:

the volley of smoothbrain tweet-fire missiles this morning seemed to have no effect.

we got lucky this time.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

triple sulk posted:

I wanna die

good news!!!!!!!

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

quadrophrenic posted:

honestly i wouldn't be surprised if we saw lindsey graham pull a reverse zell miller over the next couple of years

piss chris matthews off so bad that matthews challenges him to a duel?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

zen death robot posted:

Be patient

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

Squizzle posted:

eisenhower got out w/o much stink on himself

Not enough respect for president Eisenhower these days, the man was amazing

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

barrack h. obama is a spineless coward too busy double-teaming prostitutes with his wife on richard branson's whore island to contemplate any of this

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
extremely jerry springer audience voice
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
https://twitter.com/costareports/status/838040815360434176

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

I wonder if Mattis has already had to talk Donald down from nukes

the president of the united states and commander in chief of the most powerful military in the history of the world can't read one page briefings with six bullet points and lots of charts and maps without getting bored halfway through

he may literally not have the patience to go through the whole rigmarole of comfirmation before launching the nukes

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

quadrophrenic posted:

lindsey graham defending obama's right to nominate a supreme court justice, bashing republicans who blockaded garland

lol???

Wait what

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

quadrophrenic posted:

yeah it would help to ahve a link

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

i wonder if obama is one of the people taking space-x's moon flight that would be p chill

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

it's day 44 and y'all bad at calendars

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Zikan posted:

the president of the united states and commander in chief of the most powerful military in the history of the world can't read one page briefings with six bullet points and lots of charts and maps without getting bored halfway through

he may literally not have the patience to go through the whole rigmarole of comfirmation before launching the nukes

honestly what's saving us rn is the fact that trump has literally 0 attention span for the long and grueling fight turning himself into generalissimo trump would require

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

lol

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

zen death robot posted:

inshallah

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

What is even the point of me going to work on a weekend if I'm just going to spend the whole day reading this loving thread and waiting for the pissbaby in chief to kill us all

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Agrajag posted:

yeah it would help to ahve a link

http://www.foxcarolina.com/category/213550/live-video2

it was like two pages ago my friend

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAXBcJI0vcU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
So the administration is out to destroy all reality and create a fiction where everyone cheers Trump 24 7? So North Korea. Down for this as long as I don't get VXed.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zen death robot posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tPGWd0m4v0

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

zeal posted:

barrack h. obama is a spineless coward too busy double-teaming prostitutes with his wife on richard branson's whore island to contemplate any of this

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Bannon and trump fighting the "deep state" is hilarious because he can fire a lot of the people if he's so worried.

but then his administration won't work. sad!

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

http://www.foxcarolina.com/category/213550/live-video2

I expect graham to just start handing out $100 bills like charlie sheen at one of his #winning shows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
lol hes talkign about mooslems hating our guts, ok then.

balls of ed

• Locked thread