Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1493031341922738177?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020
charlie kirk should be ashamed. the league of sexual anarchy has no affiliation with the nfl whatsover

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

A vote the nfl is a vote for ANARCHY!!!!!

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

corn haver posted:

charlie kirk should be ashamed. the league of sexual anarchy has no affiliation with the nfl whatsover

You forgot your coat at the last community planning session/orgy.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

drat now I wish I'd watched

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

let he who hasn't thrown out his back loving a teenage boy throw the first stone

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Apparently she got suicide bombed because she had lovely opsec

Sorry Joe, I prefer candidates whose wives didn’t get blowed up by a suicide bomber in a kebab shop frequented by Americans

Dead wife? Sounds like a democrat.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

go for it

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Cabbages and Kings posted:

drat now I wish I'd watched

It was pretty underwhelming given the strength of the lineup, but it's good for hot takes

https://twitter.com/Nickidewbear/status/1493070702685179911?t=Kzvz9djrNp0WOsD-k3HjzQ&s=19

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
this is about saying oval office

Malachite_Dragon posted:

That's because they are a bunch of 13 year olds who discovered a naughty word that annoys people. Instead of just plain not using the word, they insist it's ~their heritage~ and that they have the right to say that word whenever they want, wherever they want, and gently caress you if you think otherwise for any reason.

Y'know, that kind of reminds me of the dipshit proponents of a certain Confederacy...

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Lol why do these morons even have accounts here

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Is that post about Australians?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Brits actually but might as well be Aussies

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/brokenbottleboy/status/1493479126069653507?t=jZP7PS35S8qePN9Za1NvOQ&s=19

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/ChrisGiles_/status/1493481619360989185?t=J3wTpbtbQro2dbea0GHzeQ&s=19

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Strong Britain great nation

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

the sex ghost posted:

Strong Britain great nation

has china collapsed enough yet

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Not really sure how Swift thought he could parody these people.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/deonteleologist/status/1493601739592904713?t=q_wa_HnIUtOCm49wlTAFIw&s=19

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
https://twitter.com/jbarro/status/1493643801394565120

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/1493627604708036620?s=20&t=GcsJoh0dYMHvjceDYx5X2Q

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
for centuries mankind has yearned to enslave the moon

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

....I need to read more theory. I missed that.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Of course they do

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

when you spend so much time training your audience to consume bullshit sometimes you eat a little bit yourself

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1493704292317999106

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
They might actually be that stupid

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

yeah I don't expect much tbh

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

in his defense, Turley was only like 1 year old in 1963, how could this George Washington University law professor have possibly known!?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

thank goodness we solved racism by banning CRT
e: that's Critical Race Theory, for those who have never heard of it because we did such a good job solving racism that all memory of it is gone now

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Flesh Forge posted:

thank goodness we solved racism by banning CRT
e: that's Critical Race Theory, for those who have never heard of it because we did such a good job solving racism that all memory of it is gone now

i also missed Cathode Ray Tubes

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

Flesh Forge posted:

when you spend so much time training your audience to consume bullshit sometimes you eat a little bit yourself

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1493704292317999106

My dog brain is so ruined by being online, that at first I was like lol of course he's an idiot, that's Canada, MLK was in the US.

Then the second realization hit me and that one was a lmao.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Palladium posted:

i also missed Cathode Ray Tubes

Me too... that's why I got a used Trinitron for retro gaming

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

quote:

Family members are hard to convince. But at least engage in face to face discussions with everyone in your house. You never know, your maid might even convince their family in the province too.

I wonder what it's like to be part of a political movement where enough of you are small-business tyrants and/or have domestic help that this is something you're willing to say out loud as part of a campaign strategy

gradenko_2000 has issued a correction as of 07:57 on Feb 16, 2022

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Like that British politician who campaigned with his nanny and was so surprised that other adult men and the working class weren't surrounded by 'the help' 24 hours a day.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Like that British politician who campaigned with his nanny and was so surprised that other adult men and the working class weren't surrounded by 'the help' 24 hours a day.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Jacob Rees Mogg, aka this guy, was later lambasted with various hot takes for sleeping through the Brexit debates:

He even sleeps like a weird nerd!

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
He's also currently the Minister of State for Brexit Opportunities.

So you know, continuing to fail upwards. His name has been mentioned as a possible future PM.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Jacob Rees-Mogg and his wife, Helena Anne Beatrix Wentworth Fitzwilliam de Chair Rees-Mogg, have six children, named thusly:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

projecthalaxy posted:

Jacob Rees-Mogg and his wife, Helena Anne Beatrix Wentworth Fitzwilliam de Chair Rees-Mogg, have six children, named thusly:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Shortest book ever