Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Solice Kirsk posted:

Dollars to donuts he has used the phrase "big boned" to describe himself at some point.

Dollars to donuts he has turned dollars to donuts at some point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

We've all turned dollars to donuts, he's just turned waaaay more dollars into donuts than most people.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Solice Kirsk posted:

We've all turned dollars to donuts, he's just turned waaaay more dollars into donuts than most people.

Hey man, you gotta play to your strengths!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Say Nothing posted:

How does this person not collapse into a puddle of lard and bone dust?

His dick is hidden behind almost a full foot of belly overhang, how does he ...

EDIT: uhhhh actually I'm probably happier not knowing the answer to any question that starts with those words

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
There's an old photo of an immensely fat guy wearing a zebra striped shirt with a gunt that hangs down to his goddamn knees.

Every time I see it, I wonder how he takes a piss or poo poo with that mass of fat just hanging there.

Hell, how would you jerk off :magical: If nothing else tells you it's time to lose weight, not being able to reach your own dick has to be it.

Here we go, found it:

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 14:48 on Sep 29, 2014

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Well, he's not riding a scooter, so there's that.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Gorilla Salad posted:

There's an old photo of an immensely fat guy wearing a zebra striped shirt with a gunt that hangs down to his goddamn knees.

Every time I see it, I wonder how he takes a piss or poo poo with that mass of fat just hanging there.

Hell, how would you jerk off :magical: If nothing else tells you it's time to lose weight, not being able to reach your own dick has to be it.

Here we go, found it:

That bit of fat that hangs down like that is called The Apron!

DrBouvenstein has a new favorite as of 15:14 on Sep 29, 2014

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I bet there's a bunch of patent applications with hilari-sad diagrams of devices to help people like that do everyday dick-related activities

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Have some weird worm that eats other worms:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Ralphie May really let himself go.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

DrBouvenstein posted:

I bet there are people who jerk off to this.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

That is the largest foreskin I've ever seen.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

DrBouvenstein posted:

God hired HR Geiger as a designer at some point I see.
Edit: look at his designs for the Dune Worm. It's practically the 3rd gif exactly, except with dicks, which shouldn't come as a shock to anyone who is familiar with Geiger's work.

AFewBricksShy has a new favorite as of 16:07 on Sep 29, 2014

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

DrBouvenstein posted:

Is David Attenborough narrating this? Is that part of a bug doc? Need the details.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Gorilla Salad posted:

Here we go, found it:

Nice photoshop man, but we all know he's just carrying a zebra.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

AFewBricksShy posted:

God hired HR Geiger as a designer at some point I see.
Edit: look at his designs for the Dune Worm. It's practically the 3rd gif exactly, except with dicks, which shouldn't come as a shock to anyone who is familiar with Geiger's work.

You forgot the teeth.

canis minor
May 4, 2011

http://www.lazinc.com/artist/charlie-isoe/works

http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2014/09/undulatus-asperatus/

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I bet there's a bunch of patent applications with hilari-sad diagrams of devices to help people like that do everyday dick-related activities

There are 2 diagrams - one is a wheelbarrow, the other is a hydraulic jack

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Just out of curiosity, what's the background behind this? Obviously I get what it's supposed to be signifying but is it from something/a specific incident? It's quite striking to me.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

Hedgehog Pie posted:

Just out of curiosity, what's the background behind this? Obviously I get what it's supposed to be signifying but is it from something/a specific incident? It's quite striking to me.
A woman is hiding from a home intruder, who followed her up there, and an unhelpful gently caress decided to take a picture and put it on reddit for internet points.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

kinmik posted:

A woman is hiding from a home intruder, who followed her up there, and an unhelpful gently caress decided to take a picture and put it on reddit for internet points.

Well...? What happened next? :ohdear:

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Choco1980 posted:

Well...? What happened next? :ohdear:

The police arrived and thought for a moment the girl was the intruder.

Once that got straightened out, everybody waited, police with guns, bystanders with cameras, until a fire truck arrived with a ladder so the girl could get down. Then the police coaxed the intruder down and arrested him.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/25/us/california-venice-roof-intruder/index.html
I guess a helpful person would have started shooting?

e:It looks like these folks are the unhelpful fucks:

quote:

Venice 311 is a non-profit organization ( 501(C)3 status pending ) dedicated to improving neighborhood safety, awareness, and reducing grime. Our online reporting system enables users to fill out a report on many of the most common municipal, safety and neighborhood issues unique to our beach city – and know that the report will be routed to the proper city or county office for resolution. In many instances, such as local graffiti, we go out and paint over it or remove it ourselves! Our goal is the help Venice to Shine On!
http://venice311.org/contact-us/about/

joat mon has a new favorite as of 00:27 on Sep 30, 2014

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Is the intruder dark skinned and wearing a scarf, or is he wearing a mask or something over his head? The photo isn't really high quality so it almost looks like he's wearing something but Jesus Christ what a terrifying situation. Good for her with quick thinking by getting on the roof where she was at least in broad day light.

E: NM I saw a pic of the guy. That original picture the shadows looked like he was wearing something to cover his face and there was a serious The Strangers vibe.

54 40 or fuck has a new favorite as of 00:37 on Sep 30, 2014

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Does not belong in this thread :colbert:

That said, I could totally understand why some ancient goat herders would come up with the idea of a firmament after seeing something like this. Totally looks like the waters above.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

:laffo: that ghost really went out of his way to make an impression.

"My face will be all blurry and black and I'll be hanging from the ceiling...upside down...waving. This will freaking blow their minds :iiam:"

I bet he also made a ooooohhhhh sound.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Should do fine against cats.

Palpek posted:

"My face will be all blurry and black and I'll be hanging from the ceiling...upside down...waving. This will freaking blow their minds :iiam:"

The one totally legit photographic evidence of a ghost and nobody believes it because it looks like the ghost is trying to hard.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Sorry, not creepy but beautiful.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

is this the old V2-plant at Eperleques? I saw a pretty kingfisher there once that had nested on a tiny concrete island formed beneath where a bomb hit the roof :3:

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Palpek posted:

Supposedly that's a body falling from the ceiling just as the photo was taken. Presumably the face and hands are black with decomposition.

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011

Astrofig posted:

Supposedly that's a body falling from the ceiling just as the photo was taken. Presumably the face and hands are black with decomposition.

Except as a previous reddit discussion on the photo noted, the photograph is clearly composed (and noone could find any uncropped version of it, anywhere) with the space left for the 'body' to be in, therefore it logically must be staged.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
I think they're just saying that it's not supposed to be a ghost.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Ghost or no ghost - that dead body is way overdoing its dramatic entry :colbert:.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
It reminds me of the Maitlands from Beetlejuice trying way too hard to be scary.

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 16:01 on Sep 30, 2014

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
At least the photographer was accommodating enough to make room for them in frame.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I've seen that body falling one a bunch, and what really bugs me about its composition is the apparent size of the body. the perspective suggests its falling behind the table, and if that's true, then the dude must be like, 7 foot tall. While that's not impossible, it does seem highly unlikely.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Portal 3 confirmed and looking good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Taeke posted:

Sorry, not creepy but beautiful.

Ya. And I'm incredibly bored at work, so I removed the person.

• Locked thread