Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

nothing good will happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
TO: SCOTUS

BODY: Hog out or log out

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

What’s the most iconic cspam post? is it the “one wont happen the other can’t happen” post?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

MysteriousStranger posted:

crazy cloud posted:

It will be an election year so merrick garland rules apply
rules don't apply to republicans

Yeah, that's one of the Merrick Garland rules

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1173637700835921920?s=20

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

and violin is just gentrified fiddle, bougie gently caress

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
SCOTUS scrotum

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Der Meister posted:

nothing good will happen

Trump could choke on his cheeseburger

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

https://twitter.com/zachsdorfman/status/1173603894565330944?s=19

lmfao

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Lastgirl posted:

and I will probate you.

She's not going to take kindly to the mean leftists yelling back and double down out of spite instead because she knows best since she fast tracked her meritocracy using 1/16th native american blood in a ritual sacrifice called "application to diversity program"

Never forget her fake native blood lmao

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Guess what time it is motherfuckers
:toxx: Warren will not double down if personally asked at a town hall or debate why her M4A plan doesn't cover mental health.

permaban if she just avoids the question

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

jffc

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Lawman 0 posted:

Trump could choke on his cheeseburger

prez horsefucker

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

obama: "mitch, should i do anything about this?"

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Please mr. Trump lock daddy comeys up :pray:

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

shovelbum posted:

Never forget her fake native blood lmao

remember when she released a dna test for....???reasons

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

From what little I've seen of Ben Shapiro, which is entirely through things linked in this thread, he's the type of insufferable idiot who thinks he wins by being technically correct.

By his definition that rap only has 1 of 3 structural elements that are necessary to constitute "music", he ignores the fact that words have accepted meaning. Rap is music not because some idiot with postnomials declares it meets the criteria of what constitutes the formal definition of music, but because it is generally understood to be music. This is the same technically correct nonsense that has someone interrupt a conversation with "actually, 'begs the question' and 'moot point' actually mean the exact opposite of what you meant there" while providing nothing to the conversation but their own shrill voice.

Also, Ben Shapiro sounds like Smythe.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

:shrug:

everyone spying on everyone

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/olgaNYC1211/status/1173616559631343617

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Reading the Twitter comments to literally anything reminds me of how loving horrible people are

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Der Meister posted:

prez horsefucker

And a bunch of immediate conspiracy theories from the qanon people that pence is part of the deep state

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
reminder that Spider Hyphen Man is toxxing that a democrat candidate will go "oops, my bad" after priding herself on making the best plans ever like a dweeb after expressing a desire to entomb mothers with dead babies in shuttered maternity wards in abandoned hospitals because federal funding slashed them after hard working doctors did all they could to prevent infant mortality while being penalized for allowing it and sending all those hospitals into a death spiral because they were underfunded for equipment because no contingency in the world can truly prevent complications like stillbirths.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

lol
Lmao
Lmfao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

shovelbum posted:

Reading the Twitter comments to literally anything reminds me of how loving horrible people are

i had a similar experience with tinder

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Lawman 0 posted:

And a bunch of immediate conspiracy theories from the qanon people that pence is part of the deep state

thousands of twitter posts where p = q

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

what a loving loser

how can losers like this make so much loving money?

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory

shovelbum posted:

:same: but facebook

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

oh great now theres zombies too

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Lawman 0 posted:

lol
Lmao
Lmfao

LETS GO DOOM PLAGUE 👏 👏 👏👏👏

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

The Alpha Centauri posted:

what a loving loser

welfare

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

tenderjerk posted:

The Utah state fair is when "listening to music with swears" came to a head with my parents and my mom threw my 311 CD out the window

never forget

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Lawman 0 posted:

Please mr. Trump lock daddy comeys up :pray:

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

wondering if our asteroid belt would produce the same effect looking at it side-on from light years away, or is it to thin?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
sick of this demon country

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory

what a loving loser

well actually

how can a loser get rich? it seems like they are really winners

check and mate lib

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

what a loving loser

They're all funded by right wing billionaires

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Lastgirl posted:

reminder that Spider Hyphen Man is toxxing that a democrat candidate will go "oops, my bad" after priding herself on making the best plans ever like a dweeb after expressing a desire to entomb mothers with dead babies in shuttered maternity wards in abandoned hospitals because federal funding slashed them after hard working doctors did all they could to prevent infant mortality while being penalized for allowing it and sending all those hospitals into a death spiral because they were underfunded for equipment because no contingency in the world can truly prevent complications like stillbirths.

Any time someone suggests cutting funding to the places that are doing the worst, lmao

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

you can tell putins russia is a super power now because their shits constantly exploding and their male life expectancy is like 45 because of rampant terminal alcoholism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Kilmers Elbow posted:

wondering if our asteroid belt would produce the same effect looking at it side-on from light years away, or is it to thin?

Too thin iirc though you would probably be able to detect it