Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

freeedr posted:

Cats don’t even splat at terminal velocity so a twenty foot drop will not often be a problem

TehRedWheelbarrow posted:

You say that but maybe about 12? years ago I had a really inquisitive squirrel on my garage and I'm all like what's up dude how you doing

Looked me in the eye and then headfirst dove on the driveway. I had to clean that poo poo up.

I don't talk to animals anymore. I'm like the anti Disney princess of death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Platystemon posted:

Which forum do they mod?

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

they don't, anymore

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Every ejaculation not inside a fertile vagina should be criminalized then.

Batterypowered7 posted:

Yes, we've heard of Onan

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Food chat

AlbieQuirky posted:

you forgot to put chicken in the biskit

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender
Context: suggesting tech-related forum usernames

jeebus bob posted:

Fitting, because being South African she knows a lot about race conditions.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
For the people who don't get the reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Therac-25

YOSPOS' username threads consistently strike comedy gold.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Laserjet 4P posted:

For the people who don't get the reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Therac-25

YOSPOS' username threads consistently strike comedy gold.

Ok wow that's really clever

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
it's no Donald Pentium

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Milo and POTUS posted:

Hm. Nope, gonna have to phrase it in a way I can understand

Bagpipes

specifically whan they're usit without givin breathin space tae the rest o the music, syne thon's a goddamnit feature o the instrument, because A dae love me some bagpipes but drat, daes it have tae be a solo thon goes the whole length o the piece, an also specifically the time years ago A stayit on the royal mile i edinburch for a week an the duelin bagpipes kickit aff at 6 am ivery day but A broucht thon on myself.

ay, thon's a bagpipes sentence.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
There is no way to open the supply depot door. Accept it. You cannot open *all the doors*. You have to integrate this into your character. Some doors will forever remain closed. Even if every single other door will open at one time or another, maybe to a key, or maybe to some sort of tool meant for opening doors... But this one will never accede to such commands. A realization crucial to personal growth. Crucial.

Grem posted:

I am jealous of friendly fire incidents in the bullshit war.

Before I deployed I was an MP on Camp Kinser in Okinawa. We constantly had to secure unlocked buildings. We also had to have our guns drawn for this poo poo. Lots of warehouses on Kinser have rooms with two openings. I was a boot, meritorious Lance, and there was a Corporal with me. He made me clear the surrounding rooms while he stayed in a room with two doors. He told me to knock three times and open the door when I'm done with the rooms on the opposite side of where we entered. I cleared the rooms and was about to knock and for some reason this dude opens the loving door.

Every time I see this gif I see this dude's reaction:

He gives that look and raises his M9 right in front of my loving face. He somehow missed and I escaped with my life and a perforated ear drum. There's probably a bullet hole still in some supply building that had arctic cammies in it on Kinser, we never reported it.

But gently caress me I would have preferred a letter home about friendly fire in Iraq than "Sorry mom, my idiot boss shot me in the face in Japan a night after we got wasted at karaoke."

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
There has been a very strange person in the Fire Emblem general chat thread in Video Games recently.

Delphisage posted:

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'M SORRY! PLEASE! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE LABELED A PEDOPHILE!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE UP FOR IT!!! I'LL STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD!!! I EVEN REPORTED MYSELF FOR SAYING IT!!!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

On the site for less than two months, and the stupid has already got to em. You hate to see it

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Captain Hygiene posted:

On the site for less than two months, and the stupid has already got to em. You hate to see it

The stupid had already gotten to em. Someone checked, and he used the same screen name on reddit where he got banned from all the Fire Emblem related subreddits for his bizarre posting.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Cythereal posted:

There has been a very strange person in the Fire Emblem general chat thread in Video Games recently.

Seems like a normal anime fan internet user to me.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Dameius posted:

yeah

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Boy, that link leads to a lot of discussion about how old various video-game teens (?) look or don't look

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Antivehicular posted:

Boy, that link leads to a lot of discussion about how old various video-game teens (?) look or don't look

Feel kind of dumb for clicking it now, eh?

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Antivehicular posted:

Dameius posted:

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Empty Sandwich posted:

it's no Donald Pentium

Right? Name is claimed on twitter already or I might have grabbed it.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Brawnfire posted:

Reminds me of when I put an ice cube on my cat and she glared at me.

An hour or so later I come back downstairs and she's in the same spot with a little water spot on her back, glaring again.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:cumpolice: Does anyone else have an obsession with cumming on things? :cumpolice:

TheRealJon posted:

I can't be alone in this weird fetish-like thing that I do. I just have this horrible habit of having to cum on things. Anything, I shall give you a rundown of stuff of the top of my head ...

When I go to a hotel, I get a huge sex drive for some reason. And if no one is there to help me with it I just go crazy. Last business trip I was on I ended up in the Ramada by the Philly ariport and I just went nuts. Closed up all the blinds, got naked laid in the bed, turned on the weather channel and jsut went nuts. Sprayed cum all over the walls, on the toilet seat, and even on the bible in the little drawer by the bed. I have some kind of bodily hormone that makes me need to be sexually active in a hotel, no matter who or what I'm with.

Sometimes before I ship an item from a sale on ebay, I'll bust a nut into the styrofoam peanuts before sealing it up and sending it out to my buyer. Seems liek a victimless crime to me. And for some reason stuff like that gets me really hot.

When I'm at work I like to rub one out to wake myself up. So I go into a stall and do a quick one and shoot it on the side of the stall. The next day when I come back to do it again, I see the leftovers of yesterday and add to the paintjob.

One of my lesser proud moments was when I was younger I thought it was so hot to shoot it allover a girls' face. And since no girl would even touch me, being the antisocial dickhead I was, I hunched over one night and shot one on my face. And you know how you come to senses after you cum? I felt like a loving fool witting there hunched over with cum all over my face, clenching my lips together so it doesn't get in my mouth.

I guess I got over that since from then I really enjoyed it when my girlfriend would kiss me or spit some in my mouth after I blew a load. It's kind of a bonding experience to both have to drive home together with that bitter, bleachy tastes in your mouths.

But yeah, just thought I'd get that off my chest. One more strike against my mind that has gotten hosed up since my best friend turned gay and asked if he could suck my dick in Boy Scout camp.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

a 2004-era gif for a 2004-era post

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I count at least 32 colours.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Evocative post, nws thread no clicky

Yaldabaoth posted:

Goatse is one guy who didn't have to worry about dying on the crapper.

dot communist posted:

Pretty sure he died by making GBS threads himself inside out, and the last thing to go was a Terminator 2 style thumbs-up disappearing into the event horizon

but if rare goatse is your fancy then hoo boy is this the thread for you.

E: poo poo I'll tag on these for good measure

Empty Sandwich posted:

that is a moon, though

e:

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 17:35 on Sep 26, 2022

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

EorayMel posted:

:cumpolice: Does anyone else have an obsession with cumming on things? :cumpolice:

Idgi what was it that he wanted to get off his chest?

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Cum, apparently

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.

Marcade posted:

Cum, apparently

sequel to love, actually

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

George Rouncewell posted:

sequel to love, actually

:lol:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

George Rouncewell posted:

sequel to love, actually

:golfclap:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

bulletsponge13 posted:

Chances are this was bought as a pallet lot by a surplus dealer, who never even opened the cases, just yanked them off the pallet.

Question is- how many other cases were full?

I don't know they are the 3/6 gats, but I'm seeing RUMINT supporting it in a bunch of places.

More military shenanigans- I've been in arms rooms when extra guns showed up. There was debate on what to do, because an extra gun creates more problems and paperwork than a missing one.
Knew a guy who stole a claymore to kill a deer.
In the 70s and 80s, a gently caress ton of weapons and munitions went 'missing' only to be found in militias and gangs.
Was just in the last year or so, some people bought an abandoned storage unit- filled with the Armageddon arms room of a VN Special Forces Weapons Sergeant. A couple live LAW tubes, handful of assault rifles, a few BARs, ammo, C4, and detonators.

Defenestrategy posted:

What like a specific deer or...?

bulletsponge13 posted:

Any deer.
He just wanted to use it.

Bored As gently caress posted:

Can't stand that bastard eating my petunias.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

LifeSunDeath posted:

maybe there are those in RU who will do some thangs soon.

Uncle Enzo posted:

This is kind of scary. There's no way Red Square isn't covered in HD cameras, right? So you figure out from the field of view approximately where the person was standing. Btw the person is a Caucasian male.

Then you check the weather records. What days in the last (say) month were clear with scattered clouds? You get the time of day from the shadows. Or if you were really clever, you'd find a camera facing the same direction as the photo, then watch in time lapse until the cloud positions match the photo. Now you know where and when to look, then you review footage until you see a dude facing the right direction take a picture of his cupped left hand. There's your guy.

Opsec is serious, people! :argh:

My Spirit Otter posted:

Or you can get the exact time from the big clock on the left.

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer
more like Big Brother Ben

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer
no wait Times Red Square

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Roth posted:

I don't think I ever actually read this PM

Crowetron posted:

The new Hellraiser reboot is about someone opening that PM

Antivehicular posted:

The Lmao Configuration

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

The Russians used a clock

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

lol if you dont have enough labor protection to be able to tell your boss politely to suck your dick if he/she asks you to do something dumb, just lmao

Kernel Sanders posted:

what if you work for yourself hmmmmmm?

Cold on a Cob posted:

in this case, rib removal surgery is tax deductible :eng101:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
It's a hoverboard not a Tesla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Kitfox88 posted:

It's a hoverboard not a Tesla

Tesla doesn't have a monopoly on catastrophic battery failure.