Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

SenorSpangiel posted:

This would've been perfect if the sponsors refrained from putting their awful logos on it more than once and they fixed up the collar

Is he wearing an undershirt? That's hideous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular
The Spurs shirt is great, about as good as their awesome 'chocolate' third kit.

Murkyhumor
Jul 24, 2006

This is Not a Pipe.
Fun Shoe
I didn't see this posted, but new Fulham shirt.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
80% of Premier League fans will think they're now sponsored by Castlemaine

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections

SenorSpangiel posted:

This would've been perfect if the sponsors refrained from putting their awful logos on it more than once and they fixed up the collar

is this guy pregnant or something?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Murkyhumor posted:

Why is the logo so high up and why did they include the slogan? Could've been such a nice shirt :(

sweek0
May 22, 2006

Let me fall out the window
With confetti in my hair
Deal out jacks or better
On a blanket by the stairs
I'll tell you all my secrets
But I lie about my past

Murkyhumor posted:

Not liking that logo.... especially not the slogan. Nice shirt apart from that, though.

Really lvoe the Spurs shirt. The fac that it looks like a tennis shirt is very much a good thing.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Tennis shirts have collars though, that's what polo shirts are. :confused:

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
Spurs should just have tearaway sleeves and then boom: from trackjacket to kit in two quick rips.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Murkyhumor posted:

if you didn't think Kappa doing a Fulham shirt would look exactly like this, then welp :v:

[edit] not saying it doesn't look nice, because I do like how simple it is (especially without the gigantic logos on the sleeves), but man, that's incredibly predictable.

oldman
Dec 15, 2003
grumpy
Is it skin tight?

I really like most of kappa's stuff, but their shirts are too tight on me.

:goonsay:

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Would've bought that Fulham shirt if not for the slogan.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

MrBling posted:

Look at this

see how completely awesome it is.

hmmm

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
That's a ballin sponsor, I must say.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
They need to come out to "Bow Down" with that sponsor.

Mr.AARP
Apr 20, 2010

I was born after Kurt Cobain died. Now you feel old.

This Chelsea away kit rumour seems to be gaining speed, as seen by this dailymail article.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1294745/Blues-black-Chelsea-unveil-new-away-kit-ahead-Premier-League-title-defence.html

I still think it looks like a poncho.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

the posted:

Looks like I'll have to pay extra to get this shipped to the states....

Charlie brown on crack

Xylorjax
Nov 27, 2002

actionjackson posted:

Charlie brown on crack

Upside down Slovenia.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Exactly. And that Chelsea jersey looks like a Halloween costume or something.

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

harperdc posted:

if you didn't think Kappa doing a Fulham shirt would look exactly like this, then welp :v:

[edit] not saying it doesn't look nice, because I do like how simple it is (especially without the gigantic logos on the sleeves), but man, that's incredibly predictable.

my brother got one and said it cuts off the circulation to his head (he struggles to keep his weight above an unhealthy level so it's not like he's a chubscout, either)

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Mr.AARP posted:

This Chelsea away kit rumour seems to be gaining speed, as seen by this dailymail article.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1294745/Blues-black-Chelsea-unveil-new-away-kit-ahead-Premier-League-title-defence.html

I like it in this pic. Think its one of those ones I'll have to see in real life before I decide if I love or hate it.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Bigmouth McSmallcock posted:

my brother got one and said it cuts off the circulation to his head (he struggles to keep his weight above an unhealthy level so it's not like he's a chubscout, either)

Is there any chance of some pictures showing the effects of the shirt on the colour of his head?

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Pissflaps posted:

Is there any chance of some pictures showing the effects of the shirt on the colour of his head?

He lives in LA so I'd have to ask him to take pictures and email them to me which seems kind of creepy.

Umbriago
Aug 27, 2004

manutd.com posted:

To make the kits, Nike uses discarded water bottles destined for landfill sites in Japan and Taiwan, where they can take up to 500 years to decompose. This saves precious raw materials and reduces energy consumption by up to 30 per cent compared to conventional fabrics.

The bottles are placed in a large washing machine to clean them and get rid of labels, before they are chopped into tiny flakes and melted down into a yarn that is ultimately spun to make the fabric for the jerseys.

Use of recycled polyester across its new range of club kits means Nike has saved nearly 13 million plastic water bottles, a total of around 254,000 kg of polyester waste – enough to cover more than 29 football pitches, and to stretch over 3,000 kilometres if laid out end-to-end. The process is used for all shirts, whether worn by the players or available to fans.

"As we look at how we design and develop products and run our global business, it’s not enough to be solving the challenges of today," said Nike spokesman Charlie Brooks.

"We are designing for the sustainable economy of tomorrow, and for us that means using fewer resources, more sustainable materials and renewable energy to produce new products. We’re proud to be a partner of Manchester United and to help them achieve their environmental goals."

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!

Umbriago posted:

Every Nike kit is made like that.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
Yeah, so when you order from soccertriads instead of buying Nike from a respectable highstreet/online dealer you may be thinking "haha! gently caress you overcharging, third world exploiting multinational pigdogs!" because you just saved £30, but in reality you're pretty much taking pianowire to the throat of a dolphin while it plays with two Thai twins in shallow water, pissing on the beach then smashing an old coffee jar in each child's face.

When your children can't go out to play in 330ml mountain because of the giant rat problems and instead have to sit around and listen to daddy tell them of the days before cardboard coke bottles, think back to this post and how spending £50 each year on your side's slightly modified home kit could have saved the world.

Nike. Just buy it.

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Bacon of the Sea posted:

Yeah, so when you order from soccertriads instead of buying Nike from a respectable highstreet/online dealer you may be thinking "haha! gently caress you overcharging, third world exploiting multinational pigdogs!" because you just saved £30, but in reality you're pretty much taking pianowire to the throat of a dolphin while it plays with two Thai twins in shallow water, pissing on the beach then smashing an old coffee jar in each child's face.

When your children can't go out to play in 330ml mountain because of the giant rat problems and instead have to sit around and listen to daddy tell them of the days before cardboard coke bottles, think back to this post and how spending £50 each year on your side's slightly modified home kit could have saved the world.

Nike. Just buy it.

As opposed to your children not being able to go out and play because they are chained to a piece of machinery 18 hours a day.

Murkyhumor
Jul 24, 2006

This is Not a Pipe.
Fun Shoe
So, um apparently Fulham and Aston Villa are sharing sponsors? i've done a bit of research and it looks to be true.

avfc.co.uk posted:

FxPro is Aston Villa's principal club partner having recently agreed a deal which will see the foreign exchange broker's logo appear on the club's shirt for the next three seasons.

FxPro Director Denis Sukhotin commented: "The Aston Villa shirt unveiling will introduce fans to FxPro and kick off a relationship which is very exciting for both parties.

"Aston Villa is one of the great names in English football and we are proud to be a part of the club's future as they work hard to build on their success."

Murkyhumor fucked around with this message at 10:35 on Jul 15, 2010

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Murkyhumor posted:

So, um apparently Fulham and Aston Villa are sharing sponsors? i've done a bit of research and it looks to be true.

It wouldn't look too bad if it didn't have the stupid loving slogan below the brand name.

TomSellek
Jan 31, 2008
Arrogant, dumb, meat headed and stubborn. Please disregard and move on.
Christ either these firms cleaned up on the Euro drop or they are just giving sponsorships away, FXpro is such a mickey mouse operation.

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
Watch half of the TRP regulars learn how to trade Forex like a pro by the end of the season.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

I dig it. Too bad the team's only gonna get to wear it like three times this year before their inevitable fall from the Europa League.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
I think it looked nicer in the leaked picture, with the colouring looking more gold than yellow. If I get anything this season, it'll probably be the second shirt, though I saw a training top in a shop the other day that looked good. It was just like the away one, but without the stripes for around half the price.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

I dig it. Too bad the team's only gonna get to wear it like three times this year before their inevitable fall from the Europa League.

Looks very close to the RAWK mock up. did they base the RAWK shirt on this one?

Fat Turkey
Aug 1, 2004

Gobble Gobble Gobble!
I liked the Santander sponsor Spurs kit than was rumoured at the end of last season but looking at that new kit I likes it, I likes it a lot. Will have to see what it looks like with sponsor but I'd be very tempted to pick it up.

I always hate our away kits though, and I'm not expecting to like this year's ones.

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

It's quite nice. The pattern doesn't seem to stand out quite as much as it does on the home. I'm not in love with the shade of yellow they used, but I still think the sponsor is the biggest problem I have with this year's kits.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
The pattern is terrible.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

The yellow's not great, but I really like this regardless.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Actually, looking at it. If I was considering getting that shirt, I'd just get the away (I think) keeper shirt, which is the same, but with red instead of the yellow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

One of these days these elbows are gonna walk all over you

Mr.AARP posted:

It's legit since you can now pre-order it on Kitbag