Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Mak0rz posted:

The ant thing is doubly funny to entomologists because https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate

:laffo::anttony:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Wikipedia posted:

Within gamergate colonies, all workers are born reproductively viable and are thus potential gamergates

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Way to screw the pooch, incels.

https://twitter.com/mizabitha/status/886739822852714496

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Wouldn't a dog brain be attracted to dogs?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I think the low standards are the idea.

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.
Weird how the incel community hasn't figured out that talking about raping women constantly is a very bad technique to start relationships with

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Inco posted:

Weird how the incel community hasn't figured out that talking about raping women constantly is a very bad technique to start relationships with

Listen if women weren't such CUNTS they'd love me for who I am without me having to filter my true self to appeal to filthy NORMIES!

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!
I want to believe it, but it just fills in too much of the Bingo card. Still, that +7 rating speaks volumes. Either the post is unpopular and everyone who read it didn't think it was horrible enough to downvote, or it was popular and the upvote-downvote ratio is basically even.

That ain't the only Bingo the OP is looking to fill in. HEYO

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Welp!

https://twitter.com/PamelaGeller/status/887062544732614660

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Why even censor the username, they didn't remain anonymous when they posted this poo poo.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

which wins: the desire to protect police or the desire to punish immigrants?

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
It's weird seeing contempt for "normies" from all these internet shitheads meshing with the pearl-clutching about women who don't fit a very narrow definition of proper. They're like old fuddy duddy grandpas about stuff like tattoos or short and dyed hair.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Dr Christmas posted:

It's weird seeing contempt for "normies" from all these internet shitheads meshing with the pearl-clutching about women who don't fit a very narrow definition of proper. They're like old fuddy duddy grandpas about stuff like tattoos or short and dyed hair.

By "normies" they mean "people who don't post on 4chan". Their use of "normies" has nothing to do with any previous use of the term.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Oh okay when the victim is white and the cop is not white it's the cop's fault.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

How did this get discovered is what I want to know

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Send them an apologetic candygram of breast milkduds.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Scratch-O posted:

I want to believe it, but it just fills in too much of the Bingo card. Still, that +7 rating speaks volumes. Either the post is unpopular and everyone who read it didn't think it was horrible enough to downvote, or it was popular and the upvote-downvote ratio is basically even.

That ain't the only Bingo the OP is looking to fill in. HEYO

Yeah if you look in the twitter thread he's also a fervent flat earther. It sounds too much to he true.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!

Tea Party Crasher posted:

I want to see all 246 comments.

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax

Mak0rz posted:

Oh okay when the victim is white and the cop is not white it's the victim's fault.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Mak0rz posted:

Oh okay when the victim is white and the cop is not white it's the cop's fault.

if you think the cops not at fault for gunning down the woman who called 911 whilst she was standing next to the cop car in her pyjamas then you're a loving idiot

the crying game?

Slugnoid has a new favorite as of 09:59 on Jul 18, 2017

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I think he's referring to all the trash people saying it's the victim's fault when a whit cop shoots a black dude, I don't think that's his actual honest to god opinion.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Grem posted:

I want to see all 246 comments.

Please.

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Slugnoid posted:

if you think the cops not at fault for gunning down the woman who called 911 whilst she was standing next to the cop car in her pyjamas then you're a loving idiot

the crying game?

You shouldn't be calling anyone an idiot

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Fathis Munk posted:

Yeah if you look in the twitter thread he's also a fervent flat earther. It sounds too much to he true.

I'm the perfect rube because I'll believe anything if it just requires me to think people are dumb. I mean, yeah, that incel post hit like a perfect bingo...but then again people tried drilling holes into their iphones to make a headphone jack and other people did a boiling water challenge on youtube...

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Fathis Munk posted:

I think he's referring to all the trash people saying it's the victim's fault when a whit cop shoots a black dude, I don't think that's his actual honest to god opinion.

Yes. I thought I made that pretty clear but apparently not for Slugnoid.

Mak0rz has a new favorite as of 16:21 on Jul 18, 2017

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

How did one of the other moms find out? How did she not have time to grab (cow) milk from the store but has enough time to pump the necessary amount of breastmilk? One of my friends pumps and its a good 20 minutes of her excusing herself in the other room to take care of it. A quick trip to the store can't be that much more time.

Monkeytime
Mar 20, 2010

Panfilo posted:

How did one of the other moms find out? How did she not have time to grab (cow) milk from the store but has enough time to pump the necessary amount of breastmilk? One of my friends pumps and its a good 20 minutes of her excusing herself in the other room to take care of it. A quick trip to the store can't be that much more time.

A lot of people have extra milk stored in a freezer. I mean, it's not going to make anyone sick or anything but it is going to be widely viewed as weird as hell and how far away can a 7-11 possibly be?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Panfilo posted:

I'm assuming she already had a pre-pumped batch of it in the fridge.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

What are you gonna do, electrocute me?

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

You don't use milk to make brownies. Milk is not an ingredient in a typical brownie recipe.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

mlnhd posted:

You don't use milk to make brownies. Milk is not an ingredient in a typical brownie recipe.

Okay I am not going crazy, then. I hate brownies, but aren't they typically made with oil as the primary liquid? It's why they're so fudgy, I thought. Maybe she made cheesecake brownies or something?

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

failing forward posted:

Okay I am not going crazy, then. I hate brownies, but aren't they typically made with oil as the primary liquid? It's why they're so fudgy, I thought. Maybe she made cheesecake brownies or something?

No. Chestcake.

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

zoux posted:

What are you gonna do, electrocute me?

This cannot be real. I refuse to acknowledge that this is real.

:staredog:

(On the plus side, the fact that it was an extension cord means it's easy to debunk the hysteria on my Facebook feed of people warning their friends about the dire threat of using one's cellphone in the bathtub. It seems that the extension cord detail gets glossed over, and they're under the impression that any charging cellphone is an instant watery deathtrap. Lots of folks getting all :byodood: about the dangers of 3.7V batteries)

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/DavidPountain1/status/886736047304044546

I trust everyone knows who Steve Molyneaux is

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

zoux posted:

Never heard that name in my life.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

mds2 posted:

Never heard that name in my life.

Big-time MRA guy

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

zoux posted:

The guy who made Fable?

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

oldpainless posted:

The guy who made Fable?

More like oldgameless

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

oldpainless posted:

The guy who made Fable?
close, they probably talk equal amounts of bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

I am trans and it really was about dysphoria. I still think this is a valuable subreddit, however, because a lot of people aren't trans on their own accord. They were forced into it as part of a Satanic sacrifice. The elites are using trans women as a mechanism to feed their own lustful sexual fetishes and to try to systematically genocide men. I wasn't part of a Satanic sacrifice (or if I was, my memory has been erased), but that does not mean that it is not happening. Was I brainwashed? I can't say for sure, it might be simultaneously true and beyond my control. But one thing we must oppose, liberals and conservatives together, is the elites purposely becoming transgender for their own apocalyptic interests.