Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:bustem: Does Your School Have Wack Rules? :bustem:

PACarMANd posted:

JCHS in little Caldwell NJ, has some ridiculous rules to their resume.

1.No Hats: When I was a freshman coming into the highschool, hats were perfectly acceptable in the learning environment. Towards my junior year they were simply outlawed. For no particular reason either. The administration and staff just doesn't allow it. I mean to some this may not seem like such a big deal, but to us "hat people", taking away our hats is like taking off our shirts, we feel naked.

2.No Drug/Alcohol on Clothing: Last time I checked, this is America. An in America we have a little something called freedom of expression. Now drugs and alcohol may not be deemed school appropriate, but its the principle that matters. All our school lives we are taught that we have more freedom to make choices, and basically say what we want, how can we flex these rights if they're taken away from us?

Now a little more interesting...

3.Pledging the Flag My first period teacher threatens to "write me up", If I do not stand during the pledge of allegiance. She sees it as being defiant and unpatriotic towards ones country. I on the other hand do not see the pledge to be constitutional in any way ("under god", and making an idol of the flag). What I wonder is if I can even truly get in trouble for not standing? They'd probably write that i was insubordinate to a teachers authority. :(

4.Calling Teacher by First Name This ones ticks me off a little more than the
others. Since when the gently caress am i not allowed to call someone by there first name? Teacher or not? I actually got a couple of saturday detentions for this "heinous act". My principal actually had the nerve to explain to me that the administration are better than me, and that i am a lesser human being. gently caress That.

My rant of stupid school rules is probably petty and childish to some of yours...

So be at thee, i want to see poo poo that makes my eyes bleed!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Fly Molo posted:

sounds like you need to hit the books, kiddo

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Good recommendation. It starts slow but it picks up around the middle and by the end the pages just fly by

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Pastamania posted:

Isn't Picard a multi-million-dollar production, why can't they afford any lights?

Night10194 posted:

They can't agree on how many there are.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Spanish Manlove posted:

There are pictures that make Ron Jeremy look good?

RFC2324 posted:

Turn off your monitor

:discourse:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:butt: The Fitness Log Cabin › What Not To Do :butt:

Dark Paw Bear posted:

For the role of Trevor Reznik in The Machinist, Christian Bale lost 62 over a period of four months. He did this by eating only 1 Apple and 1 Can of Tuna a day. No exercising, just eating that small amount and taking vitamin supplements. About 4 months ago, I tried this diet out and lost 30 pounds in 4 weeks. Frankly, it was pretty amazing. Now, I am going to do it longer.

Stats:
Height - 5'11"
Weight - 184lbs
Age - 21

My goal is to get to 140. If I feel like stopping anytime before that I will (any weight loss is a positive for me). I assume the closer and closer I get to my goal it will be harder and harder to lose those last pounds. Also, I will be altering the diet a bit. I will be eating the daily can of tuna with SRIRACHA SAUCE and I will be doing a minimum work out 3 days a week consisting of the following (not doing a lot of these, just a small amount to keep my muscles from degrading).

Pull-Ups
Push-Ups
Curl-Ups
Bench Press
Biceps Curl
Triceps Curl

Right now, my body is pretty fat. I do not have a huge stomach or skin hanging everywhere, etc. But I do have a fatty areas and I am a good ways from a flat stomach. I was also cursed (or blessed) with the big butt which runs in our family, and I also have fairly big thighs accompanying this.

Ultimately, my goal is to slim my whole body down (specifically my lower body) and have a flat stomach. Once I get to 140, I will build my weight up with muscle to a desired point. Pictures will be uploaded later today so that I can show before and after pictures. I know there are those of you who will not agree with this course of action. But I know it worked for me before, it will work for me again, and it is the only way I will get fast results. Trying to stick to a regular, slow diet is just so boring to me and I get tired of small results.

:ohdear: Just to let everyone know in advance, this will not be pursued at all cost. I will do this as long as it is comfortable and I am not feeling worse (physically or mentally).

hog wizard posted:

you're gonna die, clown

Dark Paw Bear posted:

I know it will work exactly because of my individual body. I am not advocating this is safe for anyone else or possibly even me. I know it work perfectly before and was also safe. I did not start this to try and brag or show off that I can not eat. I just did this to prove I could and put more information out there.

Shine posted:

Pictures within 12 hours or get the gently caress out.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
So he mooned an entire forum and got banned instead of celebrated? The hell kind of operation were we running

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Milo and POTUS posted:

So he mooned an entire forum and got banned instead of celebrated? The hell kind of operation were we running

If he’s 5’11” and trying to hit 140 pounds it’s a paltry kind of mooning. Can’t be much rear end there.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Found the pic

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Pirate Radar posted:

If he’s 5’11” and trying to hit 140 pounds it’s a paltry kind of mooning. Can’t be much rear end there.

Seriously. I'm 5'11" and if I could get down to his starting weight I'd be at my goal.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

maybe he’s “5’11 ;)

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

jesus WEP posted:

maybe he’s “5’11 ;)

Yeah, I'm getting big 5'7" energy off that post.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

CzarChasm posted:

Seriously. I'm 5'11" and if I could get down to his starting weight I'd be at my goal.

I knew a guy in high school who was his target stats and he said his doctor kept telling him to eat more junk food

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

I'm 6' and was 140 lb when I graduated college. I was a stick man with no muscle or fat, and my doctor bugged me to gain weight. It's not a sensible target.

Edit: apparently I'm not the only one

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Pirate Radar posted:

I knew a guy in high school who was his target stats and he said his doctor kept telling him to eat more junk food

A lot of us were his target stats in highschool and could literally drink HFCS and big mac shakes 5 times a day without any impact.

That is no longer the case :(

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I'm 5'4'' and 140 is my ideal weight, guy is delusional and has body dismorphia or something

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Outrail posted:

A lot of us were his target stats in highschool and could literally drink HFCS and big mac shakes 5 times a day without any impact.

That is no longer the case :(

I bumped off 200 in my 30s, and am happily back down to 150ish.

Its not too outlandish

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Still the same svelte 310 now as I was in college, high school and elementary

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

oldpainless posted:

Still the same svelte 310 now as I was in college, high school and elementary

More like oldchinless

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

on-topic:

NeatHeteroDude posted:

we don't have a specific rule about this but it always helps lend credibility to people frustrated with fat acceptance to post a picture of their current physique. that might be useful here.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

the takeout bag test

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
I went from 380 to 210- just get a backbreaking manual labor job and start chain-smoking.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Spanish Manlove posted:

Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

Do you have a quote for us or not?

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Pirate Radar posted:

Dog, go to the Golden Corral and bring a fuckin' sleeping bag.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Marcade posted:

Dog, go to the Golden Corral and bring a fuckin' sleeping bag.

The best part of that bit was Travis's verbal backspace on "28 slices of pizza doesnt sound like muI MEAN enough to get you thrown out of a Cici's."

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

I went from 380 to 210- just get a backbreaking manual labor job and start chain-smoking.

goddamn, even with that kind of lifestyle change that weight loss is impressive

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

It's a dog kennel! My dad built the deck and shelves. The cat door is in a plywood panel in the sliding window (it took about a week for the cat to figure out how to use the cat door. She is dumb).

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Mewbie, surely.

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Paladinus posted:

Mewbie, surely.

THAT'S WHAT I SAID BUT nooooooo, no one listens to me

:mad:

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Paladinus posted:

Mewbie, surely.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Wasabi the J posted:

How'd you get the cat to stand in exactly the same way??

Star Man posted:

The clone tool

His Divine Shadow posted:

Whoa you can clone cats?

Tunicate posted:

You can, but it's illegal.

Tunicate posted:

They call it a copycat crime.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

godDAMNIT

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Thank you.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:unlimited: As if I would let you into my fecund Olive Garden. :unlimited:

Kerison posted:

Well, I just made some pizza and figured I'd oblige with crappy iPhone pics.

A plain pepperoni pizza for Sunday dinner with my parents:

(Don't mind that sheet I'm using as a pizza peel. My peel snapped in half when I moved apartments and I haven't bothered to replace it.)

And a mushroom and green olive pizza for me:

tokidoki posted:

Canned mushrooms? :barf:

Kerison posted:

Jarred, but yes. Those olives aren't fresh off an olive bar either. I know, it's just horrible. I'm such a horrible person, I might as well just cut my tongue out. :rolleyes: You're a swell guy, "tokidoki."

While we're at it, that's low-moisture part-skim mozzarella and dried basil, too. Horrible!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
lmao what fragile whack rear end ban is that

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Kitfox88 posted:

lmao what fragile whack rear end ban is that

It says so right here OP:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The 2008-2012ish mod power tripping was insane

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
All of the mods involved with that probe and ban are still active posters, you could PM them if you really want to hear what they have to say about it.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It was a different time. Same people, but different time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

All times are different