Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

I always knew something was very wrong in Hollywood and that all the top models and actresses seemed... 'Ugly' to say the least. But once realizing the full extent of the deception, I have been appalled with how many straight men are lusting after and even jerking off to... trannies.

The everyday male sheeple seems incapable of discerning a real woman from a tranny given estrogen at a young age. They are oblivious to the Brazilian butt lift, eye ridge reduction surgery, Adam's apple removal, breast implants and even vaginoplasty. They post pictures of male-to-female lady boys in forums meant for "hot chicks" without even realizing that they are getting sexually aroused by photos of other males.

It's deeply disturbing to say the least. I was born with a fail proof internal guidance system and have always known the difference between a female and male based on their energy. But these sheep are asleep and if you get a man to appear feminine enough they won't hesitate to have sex with him. Frightening indeed.

EDIT: it appears that with the help of some circle-jerking virgins in BottomMindsOfReddit this post has gone viral. So before you embarrass yourself with libtard stupidity, get some education and learn about actual male and female anatomy. In every single case of the hollywood satanic pedophile tranny elite you will find the anatomy of the person to be of the opposite gender than they are pretending to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

So i CAN blame being trans on Satan....
I know its a LOB post, but that one got me right in the "reminder of poo poo i deal with almost daily".

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQX1tTOIa0M

So someone posted this, and of course I watched it because I hate myself. Two things to take away:

1. Really reinforces my not feeling sorry for him over the whole nazi thing
2. Am I the only one who can't tell if this is supposed to be satire? Like, at times I legitimately thought he was making fun of his own points.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Yeah I'm not clicking that.

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009

mng posted:

Yeah I'm not clicking that.

It's a PewDiePie video on the "Gender Wage Gap Myth".

There, I saved everyone a click on that shitlords video.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Context: a politician admitted that 20 years ago, she lied about the number of people living in her house so she could claim welfare and afford to feed her starving child.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

Context: a politician admitted that 20 years ago, she lied about the number of people living in her house so she could claim welfare and afford to feed her starving child.

Javert stuck to his strict interpretation of the law and it literally destroyed him. Even a cursory reading of the story should show that. What the hell.

Goosed it.
Nov 3, 2011

The Snoo posted:

?????????????????????????????????????????

is it because hail is frozen and that can't possibly happen during the summer???

Hail can and does happen in the summer pretty regularly.
https://www.theweathernetwork.com/uk/news/articles/hailstones-in-summer-actually-its-not-so-weird/32784

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Snoo posted:

if someone asks me what time it is and I look at my phone and it says 19:30, I tell them it's 7:30 because I'm capable of using both 👌

nothing stopping people from just telling me what the clock says, either.

I just say "vartti vail lörtti" and laugh and then they never speak to me again.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Data Graham posted:

Let me introduce you to the millions of people who say "10 AM in the morning"

I don't think anyone says that in IRL life.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

It happens in almost every major storm here from June through September, up to baseball size, but usually pea sized. I'm not baffled that people think ice can't form in clouds in summer, just disappointed at the lack of knowledge on some pretty basic cloud and atmospheric science facts.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

:thejoke:

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

I mean. Its a slight upgrade to the "how climate change if cold outside? Hmmmmmmmm".

But for a society with all human knowledge in their pocket. People sure dont check to see if something is a thing before just spouting off about it into the social abyss.

verymoldy
May 23, 2004

No but don't you understand--the snowball was INSIDE the Capitol Building! Snow can't happen inside! lol climate change is fake qed.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Javert stuck to his strict interpretation of the law and it literally destroyed him. Even a cursory reading of the story should show that. What the hell.

There are people who argue that pre-ghosts Scrooge is the hero of A Christmas Carol, so I am not surprised that there are people who argue that Javert is the hero of Les Miserables.

There is probably someone out there who believes that Simon Legree is the hero of Uncle Tom's Cabin.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
We can all agree Jafar was the hero of Aladdin right? I mean the Sultan was locking his own daughter in a room with a full grown tiger. His leadership was definitely questionable.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

AlbieQuirky posted:

There are people who argue that pre-ghosts Scrooge is the hero of A Christmas Carol, so I am not surprised that there are people who argue that Javert is the hero of Les Miserables.

There is probably someone out there who believes that Simon Legree is the hero of Uncle Tom's Cabin.

I mean Jean Valjean was a thief who went back to crime the moment he was released and Marius was a ponce who stirred up insurrection. Javert did nothing wrong.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

AlbieQuirky posted:

Do you have a link for the scrooge one? I really wanna see those arguments.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Daily reminder that Notch is a pathetic sack of poo poo and that you should never ever read the comments.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Anime avatars.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yes?

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!
Is there room for no context escalations?

YouTube will show the first and last comment on a thread and sometimes the result is just bizarre.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Lemmy is god... Lemmy is dead... god is dead :tinfoil:

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Lottery of Babylon posted:

I was born with a fail proof internal guidance system and have always known the difference between a female and male based on their energy.

I went :stare: irl at this line

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

:redflag::redflag::redflag::redflag::redflag:

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Any time someone with a Nep avatar says ignorant garbage, I want to find them and forcibly change it.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

kirbysuperstar posted:

Daily reminder that Notch is a pathetic sack of poo poo and that you should never ever read the comments.

*complains about shifting goal posts of basic decency*

*casually uses a racial slur in the process*

:confused:

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Freaquency posted:

*complains about shifting goal posts of basic decency*

*casually uses a racial slur in the process*

:confused:

I know it as a non-racial slur but I guess going back further it's both.

Notch remains filth and his followers are apparently not any better. I don't understand how you could hate the idea of common decency. (And yes, there is a concept of decency that doesn't change; thanks for asking, jimjamyaha!)

Prism has a new favorite as of 14:02 on Jul 19, 2017

Wendell
May 11, 2003

I THINK anime nerds used to be nice idiots instead of hateful ones.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Lemmy is god... Lemmy is dead... god is dead :tinfoil:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Prism posted:

I know it as a non-racial slur but I guess going back further it's both.
Yeah, back in the day it was "people with Down's Syndrome look like Mongols, they are Mongoloid" and it's one of those ones like "gyp" that Americans don't really realize are racist anymore for some weird reason?

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Wendell posted:

nah they were always garbage people

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

Wendell posted:

it just that before twitter they where too shy to puke out disgusting vitriol​.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Yeah, back in the day it was "people with Down's Syndrome look like Mongols, they are Mongoloid" and it's one of those ones like "gyp" that Americans don't really realize are racist anymore for some weird reason?
Because language evolves and mutates as time progresses? Connotations are acquired and lost as use and context decree?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Fathis Munk posted:

Do you have a link for the scrooge one? I really wanna see those arguments.

Here's an overview of some recent, fairly high-profile ones. The Michael Levin piece cited there is one that :gonk: me when it came out.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

DACK FAYDEN posted:

one of those ones like "gyp" that Americans don't really realize are racist anymore for some weird reason?

Not gonna lie, for the longest time I thought it was "jip" not "gyp", and that made it even harder to realize it was racist until I saw it written out finally.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

kirbysuperstar posted:

Yawgmoth posted:

Because language evolves and mutates as time progresses? Connotations are acquired and lost as use and context decree?

Remember when SJW meant people who wanted protected status for their dragonkin headmates and not, you know, people who think rape is bad.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Over here most people don't realize gypsy is a slur. Lotta white folks like to call themselves gypsy souls and next weekend there's a "gypsy market" near my apartment that is just a craft show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

https://twitter.com/HarmlessYardDog/status/887493599721435137