Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taintrunner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hi friends I come from c-spam with beer and good tidings

merry Christmas!!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
what cheer, taintrunner! :buddy:

hamjobs posted:

are you ok?

very sore! but nothing broken i don't think. you know how you can sometimes like half arrest your fall because you're not fully committed to chaos???

thank you also for the well wishes :3: the dead nature stick is very fragrant and i love it a lot.

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Twenty Four

Taintrunner posted:

merry Christmas!!!

Hey thanks right back at ya!

While you are here, do you have any pets, some favorite foods, or neat holiday traditions?

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
Finally got a full nights sleep that wasn't also on the side of the road. Happy almost Christmas to me, I guess.

Macnult

UWBW posted:

Finally got a full nights sleep that wasn't also on the side of the road. Happy almost Christmas to me, I guess.

Happy almost Christmas!

Elusif

Quack

M_Gargantua

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

getting ready to deal with family

gotta meditate, need wine

alnilam

Taintrunner posted:

merry Christmas!!!

:beerpal:

Please, take a load off, tell us about urslef

M_Gargantua posted:

getting ready to deal with family

gotta meditate, need wine

:winepal:

Macnult

Elusif

Woah a christmas duck

Elusif

Would go well with a nice orange glaze

punchymcpunch

hi taintrunner whats cspam like

alnilam

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Would go well with a nice orange glaze

reported for conspiracy to modicide

ty manifisto

Elusif

Sorry that was a typo I meant a nice orange GAZE

City of Glompton

wow!

good morning byob I wish you all a good one

punchymcpunch

one time when i was a kid a pelican tried to bite me

City of Glompton

I got bit by a seagull I'm sensing a trend here

Elusif

I bit a cat after it bit me

alnilam

my hens always try to peck at a freckle on my ankle but then they realize it's not food and they stop

if my feet are dirty though they'll pick stuff off very dextrously an dit feels funy

punchymcpunch

if you wanna treat your chickens slap on some worms before you visit them

alnilam

*pretending to be surprised* ohh no, i can't believe i walked through a bunch of worms before coming to visit my chickens!! how ever will i clean my feet off?

*chickens giggling excitedly*

Macnult

When I was younger I laughed at a goose for hissing and then it tried to bite me. I wasn’t mocking it, I just didn’t know geese could hiss

punchymcpunch

i briefly went to a university where there was this path by a lake and they warned you that a goose would attack you if you walked there

Macnult

punchymcpunch posted:

i briefly went to a university where there was this path by a lake and they warned you that a goose would attack you if you walked there

messed up but believable

Macnult

it’s wild how if you take away everything that’s nice about a duck you end up with a goose

punchymcpunch

the baddie team in the mighty ducks should been called the wild geese

Elusif

How are geese not extinct anyways? They are super aggressive to a whole wide range of animals/things, shouldn't they have all been eaten by now?

punchymcpunch

they can pretty much kick anyones rear end

Elusif

I bet a pack of wolves could eat a gaggle of geese.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Mad Doctor Cthulhu

Hey all, I'm here enjoying the holiday. Saw your greeting in C-SPAM and figured this was a good place to hang since I'm kinda get sick of dealing with the world at large during the happy times.

Hope you're all having a great week so far.

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Hey all, I'm here enjoying the holiday. Saw your greeting in C-SPAM and figured this was a good place to hang since I'm kinda get sick of dealing with the world at large during the happy times.

Welcome hello & chat!

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

alnilam

:peanut: hi friend, how are you, do you have any cool pets or hobbies or a dark mysterious past?

alnilam

did u make this :eyepop:

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

alnilam posted:

did u make this :eyepop:

el dorito did

alnilam

el dorito

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
don’t fall for his tricks!!

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
lest you fall victim to a traditional Yuletide ruse!

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

lol "happy times"

good one hahahah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

Putty posted:

el dorito did

I wish I did... I do not possess creative genius at this level

Stay awhile and chill!