Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Which do you like more?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

oldpainless posted:

Which do you like more?

More like oldbrandloyaltyless.

I pledged myself to diet dr pepper
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8NAVdA26Ry0

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

DiggityDoink posted:

*Dr Pepper is gross

So where would you like to meet so i can fight you?

Kruller posted:

Based on my experience, it's not so much a flavor difference, although Pepsi Throwback does taste different to normal Pepsi, but it's a mouthfeel difference. HFCS feels a bit slimier after you drink it, where "real" sugar has a much cleaner feel. There's very little taste difference in the Mountain Dew HFCS/Throwback varieties, but Throwback FEELS a hell of a lot better to drink. Sorta like Sprite vs Sierra Mist. Sprite FEELS like drinking syrup, where Sierra Mist doesn't.

Pop Sommelier.

BTW:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

From today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A9Hbucxx2w

This is a suicide attempt, right?

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GehfFyPU-e8

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

funmanguy posted:

I enjoy coffee and water. Glad I found the thread to discuss it.

You mean an americano?

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

ilmucche posted:

You mean an americano?

Or a long black?

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

oldpainless posted:

Which do you like more?

Coffee, but any more than two cups and I get all gittery.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Sponge Baathist posted:

so it is hibiscus flavored?

Not a fun continuation of the derail, but yeah, Jamaica = hibiscus. Pronounced Ha-My-Cuh in this usage. Very confusing when you first encounter it.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Bobby Digital posted:

Hey guys, let’s fly to Chicago to play Pokémon Go with thousands of other people, it’ll be aweso- http://kotaku.com/pokemon-go-fest-is-having-a-rough-start-1797156301

Needs more love. This beats dashcon and fyre festival, since the company in charge made a half billion dollars last year, and had a month to figure out how to get cell service to a fixed-and-known number of people:

http://heavy.com/games/2017/07/pokemon-go-fans-revolt-against-niantic-during-disastrous-chicago-event/

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

It took several months to get additional cell stations and back haul added to a business location, so if that's really all the notice they got then I could imagine problems. Having to do it for multiple providers would be even worse. Just a bad idea for an event.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
like AT&T/Verizon/Sprint/whoever gives a crap about this. They're not gonna spend a dime themselves, and it'd take months to build out new infrastructure anyways.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Subjunctive posted:

It took several months to get additional cell stations and back haul added to a business location, so if that's really all the notice they got then I could imagine problems. Having to do it for multiple providers would be even worse. Just a bad idea for an event.

That's the thing... if they knew the infrastructure couldn't handle this... why not just sell fewer tickets?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

`Nemesis posted:

like AT&T/Verizon/Sprint/whoever gives a crap about this. They're not gonna spend a dime themselves, and it'd take months to build out new infrastructure anyways.

Read the links. They didn't even set up wifi. It is really cheap/free to get a provider to roll a mini cell phone tower out there.

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Drunk Nerds posted:

Needs more love. This beats dashcon and fyre festival, since the company in charge made a half billion dollars last year, and had a month to figure out how to get cell service to a fixed-and-known number of people:

http://heavy.com/games/2017/07/pokemon-go-fans-revolt-against-niantic-during-disastrous-chicago-event/

Pokemon Go has been a broken trashfire since it's launch, but I doubt anything will ever be done about it, because they're apparently making money, somehow.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

funmanguy posted:

Coffee, but any more than two cups and I get all gittery.

I just wanted you to know I appreciated this.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Holy poo poo, grandma dissolves and none of them care. That's cold.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Truth. :colbert:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Holy poo poo, grandma dissolves and none of them care. That's cold.

That's actually a funeral. Grandma was a sailor, and they're giving her a burial at sea, but they pretended they were swimming so people wouldn't freak out about the body

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

chitoryu12 posted:

From today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A9Hbucxx2w

This is a suicide attempt, right?

The only humor in this is him showing a clip from 2010 when he was bigger and had a job, and then you see how little has changed in his life since then. Except now every job has at least seven years worth of video online showing why they should not hire this man.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

The only humor in this is him showing a clip from 2010 when he was bigger and had a job, and then you see how little has changed in his life since then. Except now every job has at least seven years worth of video online showing why they should not hire this man.

Posting videos is the only job that matters now.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Im phone posting, and can't see YouTube embeds, but this post was enough to tell me it's an LA Beast video.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lighten up judgie pants

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

How did that woman get an IED in her vagina?

The same way anyone gets anything stuck in them: slipped and fell on it in the shower.

I've got a friend in me!

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

it's a soft drink :shobon:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Rah! posted:

That's actually a funeral. Grandma was a sailor, and they're giving her a burial at sea, but they pretended they were swimming so people wouldn't freak out about the body

Or maybe they're B-grade mafiosi and granny's going to sleep with the fishes tonight.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
Can we have some more posts about people's favourite brand of fizzy drink? I'm making a spreadsheet.

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/3ZpWjkJ.gifv:nws:

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Mu Zeta posted:

I hope the blight from Interstellar happens and wipes out corn

What do you have against tacos you sick gently caress

Don't worry I like flour tortillas too just not as much as corn ones

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Rough Lobster posted:

What do you have against tacos you sick gently caress

Don't worry I like flour tortillas too just not as much as corn ones

:same:

But how do you feel about corn inside the taco?

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Lol just lol if you don't have corn on the outside of a taco

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Bobby Digital posted:

Hey guys, let’s fly to Chicago to play Pokémon Go with thousands of other people, it’ll be aweso- http://kotaku.com/pokemon-go-fest-is-having-a-rough-start-1797156301

Yeah, this really is a great story. The company is breathtakingly incompetent, and the attendees are all dumbasses that deserve what they got. I mean, what part of "we're going to cram as many people as possible into a concentrated space to play an already buggy game that taxes bandwidth" sounds like it will work? Any player with a mote of common sense would have seen the info and seen it for the dumpster fire that it is. It's like the opposite of that Alien Vs. Predator tag line: whoever loses, we all win.

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

`Nemesis posted:

Building new infrastructure is hard. Years ago Florida gave FPL a ton of money to upgrade poo poo but they spent it all on other crap. Then we got hit by two hurricanes in a row. People got pissed when half the old rotted wood poles got knocked over and power was out for almost a month. They've spent the last decade putting in giant concrete poles, nearly all the wood poles that survived are leaning.

A thousand years after the oceans swallow Florida archeologists are going to think we had an obelisk fetish like the Egyptians and Romans.

Edited just for Shifty Nipples.

Guyver has a new favorite as of 13:59 on Jul 23, 2017

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Guyver posted:

Building new infrastructure is hard. Years ago Florida gave FPL a ton of money to upgrade poo poo but they spent it all on other crap. Then we got hit by two hurricanes in a row. People got pissed when half the old rotted wood polls got knocked over and power was out for almost a month. They've spent the last decade putting in giant concrete polls, nearly all the wood polls that survived are leaning.

A thousand years after the oceans swallow Florida archeologists are going to think we had an obelisk fetish like the Egyptians and Romans.

pole

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Slugnoid posted:

You. Monster.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Slugnoid posted:

It's actually a cold drink or a Coke, regardless of brand.

hth

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Rude.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
<Doorstop.wav>

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
This dashcam collection has a good mix: truck tyre that goes rogue, motorbike thieves opening up the back of a truck on the highway, angry jaywalker picks a fight with the wrong driver, massive brawl spills out onto the road, car with poorly secured load brakes too hard, etc etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iutXbArawxA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:

Lime Tonics posted:

Obnoxious repulican candidate gets a comeuppance,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySAKR1CRFPA

I was hoping Howie Carr would be the guy that gets his comeuppance. Other guy absolutely deserved it though.