Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
uh oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
crisis averted thanks mittens

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

did they get falcon srp :ohdear:

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Someone made an alt Corp called elitister ops and it was going to escalate from there

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Solus posted:

Someone made an alt Corp called elitister ops and it was going to escalate from there

Was the ticker ISNAD? "Nad" rhymes with "sqad", after all.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

jaffyjaffy posted:

I was away for quite some time and remembered EVE existed so I checked the sov map for shits and giggles. What the gently caress happened? I was vaguely aware of the war but did TEST really win everything?

We are dunking on full HAC fleets nightly. With our super carriers. It's loving awesome.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

Baculus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbBvgxak0ok

Globby/Madcows get your new alliance to vote for me. I will give Madcows isk.

Yeah sure why not. I'll spam alliance chat when I'm on.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

https://zkillboard.com/kill/93154687/

Can't even get an instawarp with their plex

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

gobbins really hates goons so counting on PH to go home early is not a good bet

Early was eight months ago

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Look at these idiots flying around nullsec thinking they pose a danger to goons.

https://br.evetools.org/br/60bf0dae5a51510019b9b2e4

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

https://zkillboard.com/kill/93154687/

Can't even get an instawarp with their plex

Forgot about the 500:1 Plex change a second there and nearly peed

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
https://br.evetools.org/br/60bf10d84ee1830012557129
hahaha holy poo poo

capn
Nov 30, 2004

Arrr, It's touchin' me balls

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

Look at these idiots flying around nullsec thinking they pose a danger to goons.

https://br.evetools.org/br/60bf0dae5a51510019b9b2e4

That certainly is one of their better turbofeeds.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
We're crossing over from woodchippers to some kind of insane Saw trap.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!
So, why is the mobile observatory banned in wormholes?

angry armadillo
Jul 26, 2010
Someone told me RC let a structure go abandoned, whoops https://zkillboard.com/kill/93278658/

Not An Arsonist
May 5, 2014

It was on fire when I got here

Kerbtree posted:

Because strangers don't need to know what goes on in my hole

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Dalmuti posted:

delta sqad is in mutiny mode

edit: FREE ARITZIA

:ohdear: what now?

Scikar
Nov 20, 2005

5? Seriously?

Kerbtree posted:

Because it's explicitly a counter to AFK cloaky camping making people stay docked in fear because there is someone in local. Why would that be needed in wormholes?

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Ynglaur posted:

:ohdear: what now?

aritzia cant do jabber pings because innominate decided to do a director oppression on delta sqad

so now we are spinning up eves premier ok sax corp Elitisterest Ops

good luck with the war yall

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

Drink the Tranya!

Orlando Furioso
Nov 7, 2012

angry armadillo posted:

Someone told me RC let a structure go abandoned, whoops https://zkillboard.com/kill/93278658/

That killmail does not tell the whole story, apparently it was a long running freeport before it was sold to RC so it was a proper loot pinata of assets when it popped. I was watching Pando's stream as INIT were there and multiple caps were looted alongside many hundreds of cargo containers of modules etc

DARPA
Apr 24, 2005
We know what happens to people who stay in the middle of the road. They get run over.
Is the imperium actively policing wormholes? Haven't seen a br yet with a papi fleet sneaking into the constellation. On the other hand, murdered in bubbles is good.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Dalmuti posted:

aritzia cant do jabber pings because innominate decided to do a director oppression on delta sqad

so now we are spinning up eves premier ok sax corp Elitisterest Ops

good luck with the war yall

this is cyclical ritual, i swear

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

OMFG FURRY posted:

this is cyclical ritual, i swear

Yeah, I feel like this has happened before with SIGS and Squads.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Delta Sqad is on that real poo poo

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again
I'm consistently underwhelmed by nullsec BR isk losses (minus the big gently caress all battles)

fighting for hours and losing 60b is like a good 15m fight in low.

:colbert:

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
This was like 40 Minutes :colbert:

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Solus posted:

This was like 40 Minutes :colbert:

nice

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Dirk Pitt posted:

Yeah, I feel like this has happened before with SIGS and Squads.

Wait did the directors really gently caress up a good vibes situation and make people splinter? JFC you nerds are the worst sometimes. Innominate, go jerk off to paps spreadsheets or something next time.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Sickening posted:

Wait did the directors really gently caress up a good vibes situation and make people splinter? JFC you nerds are the worst sometimes. Innominate, go jerk off to paps spreadsheets or something next time.
Thirdhand info, but...
This was back during the reign of Darius JOHNSON. Elitist Ops was the blops sig/squad, and formed their own corp for, I assume, logistical reasons. There was some sort of falling out over moons or something (I know; Darius being hardheaded and reactionary?) and they struck out on their own, quickly landing in Pandemic Legion, where they started to prey upon their spurned former alliancemates.

In the intervening decade I guess the rift has repaired.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
no no this drama is hot off the presses

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Sickening posted:

I regret to inform you that is the least dramatic thing happening recently. Sunday night The mittani himself fled 1dq in a badger along with his closest supporters. Goons immediately rioted in t1 destroyers, blowing up everything in sight.

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
i've seized the reins of delta and have wedged it between a tree and a mailbox

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
long may ye reign

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Stereotype posted:

I'm voting for baculus for csm

Same

:siren: If you're currently not playing for whatever reason, you can still help us out by having all your accounts vote for the goon ticket. Do not let the pubbies monopolize everything, their vision for the future of EVE is horrible and would destroy the game

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk

DARPA posted:

Is the imperium actively policing wormholes? Haven't seen a br yet with a papi fleet sneaking into the constellation. On the other hand, murdered in bubbles is good.

If papi can't seem to avoid the woodchipper that is blatantly visible in front of them, I can just imagine how trying to stuff all their line members into a wormhole chain would go.

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Phlegmish posted:

Same

:siren: If you're currently not playing for whatever reason, you can still help us out by having all your accounts vote for the goon ticket. Do not let the pubbies monopolize everything, their vision for the future of EVE is horrible and would destroy the game

what's the official ticket?

i'll use my votes for whatever but I'll add phantomite since he's a good man and the only true lowsec candidate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Loky11 posted:

what's the official ticket?

i'll use my votes for whatever but I'll add phantomite since he's a good man and the only true lowsec candidate.

Can't let sapi win on any front, we all lose if Serenity 2.0 comes to pass