Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

TheAgent posted:

derek smart: technically correct

the best kind of correct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Beet Wagon posted:

Clearly nowhere near enough.

Chris Roberts
No Clipping, 2017
Digital
1920x1080, 24 frames per second

:five: :five: :five:

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Mirificus posted:

5 months earlier

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Mr Fronts posted:

I have a Miele too. Let's start an ORG.

And gently caress Dyson. They only went to market once Miele did all the hard work, and their lovely low-effort vacuum cleaners don't do 5% of what the next gen Miele will do. I would rather choke to death on dust and dead skin than pick up a loving Dyson.

I wonder if there is a board full of vicious vacuum commandos somewhere

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

big nipples big life posted:

Sounds like a thread that would really suck.

Thank you thank, I'm here all week. Tip your waitress.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

OldSchlCmdr is really going to town fighting that wall. i applaud the effort but god drat you can't beat the wall

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

big nipples big life posted:

log on at http://dyson.suck

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Mr Fronts posted:

I have a Miele too. Let's start an ORG.

And gently caress Dyson. They only went to market once Miele did all the hard work, and their lovely low-effort vacuum cleaners don't do 5% of what the next gen Miele will do. I would rather choke to death on dust and dead skin than pick up a loving Dyson.

I have a Miele as well - an upright.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

alf_pogs posted:

OldSchlCmdr is really going to town fighting that wall. i applaud the effort but god drat you can't beat the wall

"The thing about a circular argument is that there are no corners to hide in " - George Bush

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Someone buy Oldschoolcmdr an account and make him a mod.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Holy poo poo, I refuse to read all that but it looks like that guy might be trying to murder Gremlich with words.

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

tooterfish posted:

The last time Ben fell over a tsunami hit Fukushima.

That was six years ago. If he fell over now I'm afraid California would sheer off the mainland and sink into the ocean.

Or surf to Taiwan.....

Ba Dum Tsch

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Decrepus posted:

Someone buy Oldschoolcmdr an account and make him a mod.

He already has one and was a mod until the doxxening

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

Colostomy Bag posted:

They should get real creative and create a planet that has all the zones. Imagine inhabiting such a place.

My compliments on being able to make it past "They should get real creative..." without falling over in laughter.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Beet Wagon posted:

Holy poo poo, I refuse to read all that but it looks like that guy might be trying to murder Gremlich with words.

He's drawn the battle lines and words are his grenades

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Oldschoolcmdr is literally doing this in Reddit : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXWDtFoiTnQ

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Sabreseven posted:

Oldschoolcmdr is literally doing this in Reddit : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXWDtFoiTnQ

If bitchslaps were bullets he'd be all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ-EOg38t1o&t=39s

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Wow normally citizen opinions don't really enrage me but holy poo poo that combination of ASMR voice and invitation of criticism at the start of the video, then pre-emptive smug dismissal of same for the rest of the video. I didn't know that insecurity layered beneath preening condescension was my trigger but as I listened to this shitheel I suddenly realized why WWE has so many fans. "I welcome your feedback- and if your feedback is that things don't look good, you're a child. Also an idiot. Probably delusional :smug:." On a really primal level I just wanted to clock this dude with a folding chair.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Shocked that we approaching AtV being late by 4 hours.

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

TheAgent posted:

he got half a mil+ to walk around with some balls attached to him and play pretend starfighter

Pretend Starfighter? WTF I seen a docomentry where he was a REAL Starfighter and HE destroyed a Death Star!

You be jealous.

Warhawk109
Mar 13, 2017

I love reading verbal smack downs. That was savage af.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Sarsapariller posted:

Wow normally citizen opinions don't really enrage me but holy poo poo that combination of ASMR voice and invitation of criticism at the start of the video, then pre-emptive smug dismissal of same for the rest of the video. I didn't know that insecurity layered beneath preening condescension was my trigger but as I listened to this shitheel I suddenly realized why WWE has so many fans. "I welcome your feedback- and if your feedback is that things don't look good, you're a child. Also an idiot. Probably delusional :smug:." On a really primal level I just wanted to clock this dude with a folding chair.

He's the guy who I expressed deep concern with when he decided to try and post on my channel, deep concern that he used to get loads of views but now not so much, almost as if people saw him and never came back. He went pretty crazy at me

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Warhawk109 posted:

I love reading verbal smack downs. That was savage af.

He's some sort of superhuman whos superpower is *complete immunity to :reddit: bullshit* and the ability to fire *savage posts* at his victims. :)

Chin
Dec 12, 2005

GET LOST 2013
-RALPH
Mark Hamill's a cool and loyal to a fault dude so I'm sure he just thought ol' Sandi was trying her best. Or maybe he thought she was playing a murderous cyborg with glitched out human behaviour subroutines and was an excellent method actor.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

ManofManyAliases posted:

I have a Miele as well - an upright.

Are you Alexis L?

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

EmesiS posted:

Are you Alexis L?

:lol: if you think the Lesnicks leave crumbs on the floor to vacuum up :D

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Edit, double post retardation :classiclol:

Aurra
Feb 3, 2006

Warhawk109
Mar 13, 2017
Wingmans hanger was kinda cool, Erik Peterson was actually likeable. Too bad he got shitcanned.

Danknificent
Nov 20, 2015

Jinkies! Looks like we've got a mystery on our hands.

:wtchris:

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
What is the context to this? Was he trying to lay a fat burn or something?

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
ok maybe that is derek thats an awful lot of words

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Tough words from a greyhaired community fall guy who lives with a roommate and can't do anything in time or correctly to save his life.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Heres the space asians

http://imgur.com/gallery/GWN0H

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
what is the biggest, most expensive, highest crew spaceship they have made available for sale, and what is the biggest, most expensive, highest crew thing you can actually use in the playable alpha

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
dont spend money to buy games unless they are actually out already? maybe