Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

How about this one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Ishamael posted:

I am fascinated to see what articles become fodder for Literally Unbelievable.

Like, what is it about the Brain-Dead Teen article that makes it get reposted so often, while other, more realistic fake headlines are ignored?

The weirdest part about the braindead teen repostings is hat it's only started happening again more recently. That video's like five years old, and for most of its life it hasn't been as popular among idiots as it has recently.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Meet the Brilliant 12-Year-Old Hacker....

The damage this kid could do... :ohdear:

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

I've always thought "William Safire Orders Two Whoppers Junior" was an amusing little article.

Then I just stumbled across this:

quote:

Washington: Mr Safire, please answer: Is it correct to say "I'll have three Whopper Juniors" or "I'll have three Whoppers Junior"??

William Safire: You're using the analogy of "attorneys general" and "courts martial," pluralizing the noun and not the adjective. I like to order "Whoppers Junior" because it gets a funny look or a laugh.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
It feels like it's been a long time since I've said this for a new onion article, but ooooh that last line.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/seventhgrader-receiving-more-oneonone-bullying-sin,37079/

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The Big Bang Theory with more laughter added in

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

What a loving incredible website.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Man Having A Great Time Will Soon Have To Apologize To Everyone
Congressman Embroiled In Sexting Scandal Explains: 'I Wanted That Girl To See My Penis'

And on the more :smith: side of the the equation:
Students Thankful Standardized Curriculum Sparing Them From Free-Spirited Teacher’s Antics
Teacher Who Learns More From Her Students Than She Teaches Them Fired
Man Worried Antidepressants Will Leave Trace Of Original Personality

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
The Onion's Peter K. Rosenthal Reviews "Gone Girl"

Joe Biden On His Job: "Isn't it a Bitch?"

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Nasa Administrator Resigns After Leak of Offensive Anti-Moon Email

I love when they're just silly like this.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

This reminds me of the moon's cameo in Horrifying Planet. I miss Horrifying Planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwz37vF-BI4

Softface
Feb 16, 2011

Some things can't be unseen

In that vein this has always been one of my favorites: NASA Completes 52-Year Mission To Find, Kill God

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!
Roof On Fire Claims Lives Of 43 Party People

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

This is the single funniest thing I've seen on clickhole yet for some reason.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Softface posted:

In that vein this has always been one of my favorites: NASA Completes 52-Year Mission To Find, Kill God

I laughed out loud at this paragraph:

NASA was founded in 1958 by President Dwight D. Eisenhower for the express purpose of locating and assassinating God. By 1969, it had completed a successful lunar landing, bringing mankind that much closer to neutralizing the Almighty. It was in that year that U.S. astronaut Neil Armstrong became the first to step on the moon, and uttered the legendary phrase, "Where are you, God, you loving human being? Come and get me!"

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Nation’s Cuckolded Husbands Gear Up For First Day Of Hunting Season With Wives’ Lovers

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Please don't show this to GBS.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

zoux posted:

Please don't show this to GBS.

I agree with this post, except I think you should show that article to GBS.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Top 6 Happiest Countries In The World

As always, that last line....

Grey Fox V2
Nov 14, 2008

Augmented Balls of Titanium!
New Marijuana Study Says Everyone Knows You're High And You'll Likely Be Stoned Forever

Still great.

Softface
Feb 16, 2011

Some things can't be unseen
5 Disney Princesses Reimagined As Caucasian

:stare:

Softface has a new favorite as of 21:00 on Oct 8, 2014

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost
No Parent Should Have To Endure The Agony And Heartbreak Of Having A lovely Kid
http://www.clickhole.com/blogpost/no-parent-should-have-endure-agony-and-heartbreak--1119

Go Clickhole.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

If you only read one tumblr blog, make it Clickhole's, and always read the comments

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Babe Magnet posted:

If you only read one tumblr blog, make it Clickhole's, and always read the comments

The hashtag is #LiterallyUnbelievable.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Babe Magnet posted:

What's great about this is that normally on Literally Unbelievable they'll just move on and at the most try to bullshit that "WELL, IT COULD BE REAL!" but with this people are now screaming that the very idea is horrible and that Clickhole should be ashamed. Tumblr is the best.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

My favorite part is the blog called whitepeoplestealingculture unironically run by a dumb racist

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

OldTennisCourt posted:

What's great about this is that normally on Literally Unbelievable they'll just move on and at the most try to bullshit that "WELL, IT COULD BE REAL!" but with this people are now screaming that the very idea is horrible and that Clickhole should be ashamed. Tumblr is the best.

I wish I had a job where I sat around and wondered "What would make Tumblr hit DEFCON 20 today?" and then got to actually implement it.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

C. Everett Koop posted:

I wish I had a job where I sat around and wondered "What would make Tumblr hit DEFCON 20 today?" and then got to actually implement it.

The higher DEFCON numbers are actually the calmer and less-emergency states. :spergin:

All on Black
Dec 14, 2007

She's not "that Mexican", Mom, she's MY Mexican. And she's...Colombian or something.
To be fair, Tumblr's DEFCON 20 protocol would still be to foam at the mouth about white people.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
Another old favorite http://www.theonion.com/articles/mom-and-dad-im-gay-and-also-stronger-than-both-of,21017/

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
diamondjoe.jpg

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

The best part of this is that the Christian Science Monitor, which is a real and serious newspaper (don't let the name fool you), got to mention Diamond Joe in their article about this.

Joe Biden calls his job a [expletive deleted]. Is he actually right?

Washington — Vice President Joe Biden – sometimes it seems he’s doing his best to live up to the fictional “Diamond Joe” Biden character concocted by The Onion.

:allears:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

How Many Of These Smells Can You Identify?

I got 5/6. What does that say about me?

A3th3r
Jul 27, 2013

success is a dream & achievements are the cream
http://www.theonion.com/articles/secondmost-popular-kid-in-school-assumes-power-fol,18088/

"Second-most popular kid in school, Conner, assumes power following the death of Chad, star quarterback, shifting the entire social dynamic of the suburban high school. He gets the hottest girlfriend & drives a 2007 ford f-150, not a 2010 camaro like the quarterback did. Hopefully he turns out (no one can replace Chad), otherwise we'd be stuck with the third-coolest kid, David, who is on the basketball team & drives a corolla."

uuuuuuunreal.

A3th3r has a new favorite as of 21:36 on Oct 9, 2014

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.
I Apologize For Saying That If Lord Voldemort Were Real We Would Give Him Free Domino’s Pizza For Life
by J. Patrick Doyle, CEO, Domino's Pizza

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

A3th3r posted:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/secondmost-popular-kid-in-school-assumes-power-fol,18088/

"Second-most popular kid in school, Conner, assumes power following the death of Chad, star quarterback, shifting the entire social dynamic of the suburban high school. He gets the hottest girlfriend & drives a 2007 ford f-150, not a 2010 camaro like the quarterback did. Hopefully he turns out (no one can replace Chad), otherwise we'd be stuck with the third-coolest kid, David, who is on the basketball team & drives a corolla."

uuuuuuunreal.

Good lord.

"At the conclusion of his remarks, Anderson made the transfer of power official by draping McIntyre's blue-and-gold varsity jacket over a large photo of his departed teammate. He reportedly then took a deep breath and ceremoniously popped the collar on his polo shirt."

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Boy Believed To Be Next Reincarnation Of Regional KFC Manager Discovered In Chatfield, MN

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Remember 5 Tragedies Weirdly Predicted by Adam Sandler?

Well, it's gone viral. As in, crazy people actually believe it's real, including Stormfront, who are citing the original article as proof of an international Jewish conspiracy that leaves cryptic hints at its machinations in light-hearted family comedies.

This may be the single funniest thing the Onion has ever done, and they didn't even do the funniest part of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bilperkins2
Nov 22, 2004

Fashion for Dogz
:france:

Report: Increasing Number Of U.S. Toddlers Attending Online Preschool

:3: