Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cuntman.net

wtf which one do i download

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

TWIST FIST posted:

wtf which one do i download

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/magic/creativesuite/CS2_EOL/PHSP/PhSp_CS2_English.exe

they've made everything free since last time i was there. it's all pretty good.

E: that thing I said about uninstalling gimp goes double for inkscape since illustrator CS2 is free as well

Saint Isaias Boner fucked around with this message at 23:32 on May 25, 2016

hi how are you ♥

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

TWIST FIST posted:

yeah i made one anyway it wasnt too much of a hassle

im probably going to forget my password immediately but im only going to download this once so maybe thats not a big deal???

If it weren't for the forgot password option on every service ever, I'd be locked out of my email accounts, banking accounts, SA account, work computer, and basically everything I've signed up for since getting on the internet.

City of Glompton

you need lastpass, it's a big help.

fury, your name and av update are super good!

cuntman.net

welp, installed photoshop, now to learn an entirely new image program for the 4th time :toot:

Strawberry Jam
wait adobe is free these days?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Robot Made of Meat

HighwireAct posted:

yeah, there's definitely something nice about owning a physical copy. i wish I could afford to buy more records, because there are some excellent sleeves on some of my favorite LPs

I agree. I have one or two thousand albums, and CD cover art can't begin to compare.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I'm sad the hugfest thread was gassed

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Strawberry Jam posted:

wait adobe is free these days?

If you count 1 month trials as free, then yes.

----------------

FluffieDuckie

Bo-Pepper posted:

:glomp:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Illustrator chat: my favorite art tool is Autodesk Sketchbook Pro for tablets. Damned amazing.

Strawberry Jam
your avatar text reminds me the other day i skept with my arm behind my head so it was dead asleep and when this happens i usually just like throw my arm forward w/ my other arm and hope i dont accidentally break any bones but I did it this time and my arm landed right on my balls and then I went back to bed and had some really bad dreams about being kicked

----------------

Robot Made of Meat

Strawberry Jam posted:

your avatar text reminds me the other day i skept with my arm behind my head so it was dead asleep and when this happens i usually just like throw my arm forward w/ my other arm and hope i dont accidentally break any bones but I did it this time and my arm landed right on my balls and then I went back to bed and had some really bad dreams about being kicked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfKFV1J7O4s

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Strawberry Jam
same

----------------

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

City of Glompton posted:

Thank you! I'm very happy with it and hope it leads to a successful posting career here in BYOB

cuntman.net

Bo-Pepper posted:

:unsmigghh:

cuntman.net

im trying to edit :glomp: so that the left guy is :unsmigghh: but this is one heck of a learning curve!!

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Strawberry Jam posted:

Haaaa oh god that's hilariawful

Ps im sorry about your nuts

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
so which one of these programs is lindsey lohan from mean girls because i just want to download that one

:ohdear:

Scathach

So im at work right now and my boss brought in a bunch of high-quality bongs. one has knockers.

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

Scathach posted:

So im at work right now and my boss brought in a bunch of high-quality bongs. one has knockers.

Please post a picture of the bong with knockers.

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
hope it's not too late for a dinner post

beans; white rice; and baked chicken brushed with soy sauce and seasoned with dill weed, salt, and garlic powder.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

HighwireAct posted:

beans; white rice; and baked chicken brushed with soy sauce and seasoned with dill weed, salt, and garlic powder.

5, would eat

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

shinmai

CHK Instruction

I Was The Fury posted:

It's okay, everyone has a snapping point. Just make sure to apologize to them the next time you see them, but you must first forgive yourself before you can ask for them to forgive you.
Preach that truth!

It's not called The Gimp because it's good

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

E: that thing I said about uninstalling gimp goes double for inkscape since illustrator CS2 is free as well
I need inkscape for my plotters and what not, I'm not going to port thousands of lines of python to javascript just to be rid of the monstrosity that is inkscape's UI and UX

City of Glompton posted:

Also, if lastpass isn't your thing, there's 1password and F-Secure Key (my personal favorite). But yeah, everybody get yourself a decent password manager asap.

City of Glompton posted:

Yours are awesome as well, chicken friend

Luvcow posted:

so which one of these programs is lindsey lohan from mean girls because i just want to download that one
Illustrator definitely. When I said that inskcape has horrible UI/UX, Illustrator really isn't all that better. It suffers from the same problem as many other industry standard programs, that it's so widely used and so old, it's impossible to make any meaningful changes to how it works or looks, because a thousand angry old-timers would start a loving revolt, because they don't really know how to use computers (as in recognize UI paradigms and have the skills to pick up and use new software for instance) but have just learned to use this one single program by heart.

emptyquotin' this in the hopes it will happen:

DraconicImpulse posted:

HighwireAct posted:

That looks very good, and I'm not sure how good it is for me to see such delicious looking food first thing in the morning at 6AM :P

Scathach

DraconicImpulse posted:

As requested, here is Miss Knockerbong.

The three individual tits at the top crack me up

E bonus work me

Scathach fucked around with this message at 04:34 on May 26, 2016

Matoi Ryuko

Scathach posted:

:ninja:

shinmai

CHK Instruction

Scathach posted:

That's genuinely pretty dope from a pure glassworking perspective :c00l:

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Scathach posted:

looks like you've got a bottle of jeal paul gaultier on the mouthpiece

Matoi Ryuko

Scathach posted:

E bonus work me

I like the green amp energy drink the most, out of all energy drinks!

shinmai

CHK Instruction

Scathach posted:

E bonus work me

Those spiral plugs are dope as hell, friend!

Scathach

Thanks! I'm a big fan of wood spirals

Got an hour and 15 till I close woop

City of Glompton

awww :3:

bare bottom pancakes

thank you for posting the booby bong, it's cool as expected.

now to figure out what the gently caress is with my fonts in Chrome, because neither reinstalling Chrome nor doing a system restore fixed it this time.

bean mom

Scathach posted:

E bonus work me

I dont want to alarm you but you see to have several taps behind you

----------------

Scathach

What's the font problem?

Yeah those taps, well six of them, all have nice full kegs behind 'em. Haven't figured out what's going on the other four

Also that chicken video, cute as all hell. I want chickens again :(

Scathach fucked around with this message at 05:38 on May 26, 2016

bare bottom pancakes

Scathach posted:

What's the font problem?
Example the first:

Example the second:

Most every website is using this ugly font that's hard to read. Problem is only in Chrome right now, and none of the fixes I've Googled are helping.

Here are the pages in IE just to show that it's only Chrome loving up:

edit: if nothing else, this gives me an excuse to put my laptop back to factory settings before changing it over to Windows 10. :shrug:

bare bottom pancakes fucked around with this message at 05:50 on May 26, 2016

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Scathach posted:

What's the font problem?

Yeah those taps, well six of them, all have nice full kegs behind 'em. Haven't figured out what's going on the other four

Also that chicken video, cute as all hell. I want chickens again :(

So what's in each of those six nice full kegs?
Thirsty minds want to know.

Scathach

I feel like you got the worst persistent virus ever-- comic sans

E: bright cider, manny's, mac n jack, ballast point, lucille, and union jack. $8.99 a fill so not bad. And we don't sell foam like the knuckleheads down the street

Scathach fucked around with this message at 05:57 on May 26, 2016

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Scathach posted:

I feel like you got the worst persistent virus ever-- comic sans

E: bright cider, manny's, mac n jack, ballast point, lucille, and union jack. $8.99 a fill so not bad. And we don't sell foam like the knuckleheads down the street

All good stuff. 2 Towns makes good cider. I sure do miss living in the NW. Just last year, the legislature in this very southern state finally raised the allowable alcohol percentage in beer and cider to the point where we now have a few craft breweries producing some drinkable stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach

I have yet to try any of the stuff we have on tap, I really need to. I really like Rainier ale, I'm amazed at how tasty the cheap stuff is :) Scuttlebutt is decent too and I'm looking forward to trying their jalapeno beer this summer.