Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

peanut- posted:

Branson being himself is basically indistinguishable from an E1 character.

His obsession with orcs makes a lot more sense now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1256070468815032323?s=20

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

lmao at Matt's stream ending when his wife yells "dinner!" from offscreen

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I love being a wife guy.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Matt's married?!

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Dmitri-9 posted:

Anyone who makes fun of Travis McElroy should compare their life to his and ask themselves who is the real cuck.

Calling dudes with dyed hair cucks is about as funny and clever as calling women with dyed hair SJWs but any benefit of the doubt the McElroys and their fans had vanished when Justin filmed his wife yelling at the guy running a CBD kiosk at the mall during Christmastime for Twitter clout and then when a lot of people pointed out that millionaire podcasters harassing customer service workers during the holiday rush as part of their family content mill was a bad look they and their fans went masks off with how much they actually believe in their whole gentle positivity for people with social anxiety schtick.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

What

Post the vid

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Gripweed posted:

lmao at Matt's stream ending when his wife yells "dinner!" from offscreen

Matt's tradwife enables his new enlightened dialectics guru lifestyle.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1209234111161864197.html

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Sleeveless posted:

Calling dudes with dyed hair cucks is about as funny and clever as calling women with dyed hair SJWs but any benefit of the doubt the McElroys and their fans had vanished when Justin filmed his wife yelling at the guy running a CBD kiosk at the mall during Christmastime for Twitter clout and then when a lot of people pointed out that millionaire podcasters harassing customer service workers during the holiday rush as part of their family content mill was a bad look they and their fans went masks off with how much they actually believe in their whole gentle positivity for people with social anxiety schtick.

Wasn't it found out that the "customer service" person was like one of the main stakeholders of the company and not like some sort of underling?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

KoRMaK posted:

Matt's married?!

Yeah to me

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009

Kunster posted:

Wasn't it found out that the "customer service" person was like one of the main stakeholders of the company and not like some sort of underling?

Yeah now that you mention it the color haired soy face guy no one has heard of is good

Who fuckin cares

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

KoRMaK posted:

Matt's married?!

Yeah, she popped in on one of the early episodes to say "hi", but doesn't want to be publicly involved in the show.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
No one good has ever lived in or been around Huntington WV, the worst town in a state where a significant plurality of the population has a lower life expectancy than North Korea

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Kunster posted:

No, that was entirely speculation by fans trying to cover their pod idols asses for them. Sydnee's excuse was that she had gone in there to ask the guy working there for his manager's contact info and she only started laying into him when he didn't just roll over and acquiesce to her every demand, also that having a sign that's said CBD can help with the symptoms of a disease meant that they were claiming they could cure it and as such they deserved it because science is loving awesome.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

KoRMaK posted:

Matt's married?!

he doxxed her in one of the early zoom social distancing episodes

because he used her laptop :cripes:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Sleeveless posted:

No, that was entirely speculation by fans trying to cover their pod idols asses for them. Sydnee's excuse was that she had gone in there to ask the guy working there for his manager's contact info and she only started laying into him when he didn't just roll over and acquiesce to her every demand, also that having a sign that's said CBD can help with the symptoms of a disease meant that they were claiming they could cure it and as such they deserved it because science is loving awesome.

And when people asked why Justin was filming the entire time if Sydnee had only planned to ask for the manager's contact info, their response was to slowly back away while whistling an innocent tune

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I'm glad matt has a wife, I was one of those rubes who got fooled by a random goon saying he was divorced years ago and thinking it was true

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Gripweed posted:

And when people asked why Justin was filming the entire time if Sydnee had only planned to ask for the manager's contact info, their response was to slowly back away while whistling an innocent tune

The funniest thing about it was that he didn't even go into the store with his wife and just recorded it from 60 feet away while hiding behind a fake bush

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Penisaurus Sex posted:

No one good has ever lived in or been around Huntington WV, the worst town in a state where a significant plurality of the population has a lower life expectancy than North Korea

Randy Moss owns

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

Isn’t Matt’s wife like an actual academic? Makes sense she would want to stay out of the Chapo world

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Goa Tse-tung posted:

he doxxed her in one of the early zoom social distancing episodes

because he used her laptop :cripes:
lol

That's good tho, I'm happy for him, I heard him say he was a fail husband in Illinois or whatever and thought he had a divorce under his belt, same with amber. But it really does not loving matter. I like that somehow this pod has all their personal poo poo left to mostly be un-googleable.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Matt and Branson talking about Warcraft lore is a source of potent chaotic energy

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Cnidaria posted:

Isn’t Matt’s wife like an actual academic? Makes sense she would want to stay out of the Chapo world

I mean I’m not judging Matt, but there is no way he could’ve gotten someone to marry him if they weren’t completely immune to arcane blathering and bloviating for hours at time I.e. an Academic.

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

The entirety of the racial politics in modern Warcraft can be explained by them just lazily using the units from Warcraft 3 as templates for what their entire culture should be

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Cnidaria posted:

She's a librarian IIRC and he followed her from job to job until Chapo started making money.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Chexoid posted:

Matt and Branson talking about Warcraft lore is a source of potent chaotic energy

god this episode was amazing but it was completely failed by ignoring Warhammer Orcs/Orkz

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.

sexpig by night posted:

god this episode was amazing but it was completely failed by ignoring Warhammer Orcs/Orkz

especially glaring oversight considering that Blizzard basically lifted Warhammer wholesale and made off with it

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

HannibalBarca posted:

especially glaring oversight considering that Blizzard basically lifted Warhammer wholesale and made off with it

warhammer is for omega dorks though

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.

Famethrowa posted:

you're not wrong

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Henchman of Santa posted:

Randy Moss owns

Randy did not claim Huntington and is claimed by Rand.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Penisaurus Sex posted:

Randy did not claim Huntington and is claimed by Rand.

Yeah but he still lived there while dominating far inferior competition!

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
I grew up in the southern coalfields and would happily live anywhere (besides McDowell county) in lieu of Huntington. Anyone who chooses to live in that hellhole is deserving of scorn from every person they meet.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Wait the movie was based on Warcraft 1? Why does it look like WoW bullshit then???

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dmitri-9 posted:

Anyone who makes fun of Travis McElroy should compare their life to his and ask themselves who is the real cuck.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Every time Travis does the soyface a 4chan guy has an fatal stroke

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sexpig by night posted:

Branson mentioned on the E1 discoed that he doesn’t know anything about warhammer and doesn’t care, though he feels bad he forgot elder scrolls orcs.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Klargon had a lot of depth :hai:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Branson mentioned on the E1 discoed that he doesn’t know anything about warhammer and doesn’t care, though he feels bad he forgot elder scrolls orcs.

But their orks are much better than Warcraft's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kharn_The_Betrayer
Nov 15, 2013

Fun Shoe

Famethrowa posted:

I wholeheartedly agree