Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

No Safe Word posted:

For the first time in my life, I agree with Florida :eng99:

Mississippi has the best taste of all of Jesusland. :jebstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
What's the theme?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

MasterSlowPoke posted:

What's the theme?

it looks like one of those google results maps that are so cherry picked they may as well be random, but my guess is "foods you hate"

feller
Jul 5, 2006

No Safe Word posted:

I thought we weren't doing guess the map anymore

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
unless dabbing pizza grease with a napkin is virginia's favorite meal, that map seems pretty self explanatory

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Huh.

Today I learned I'm going to have to have words with Maryland.

Also that Hater is an actual dating app that exists.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

No Safe Word posted:

Of course Washington says K-cups holy poo poo

Edit: Wyoming is in the pocket of big gluten

CFox
Nov 9, 2005
My state said "Foraged Food"? What the hell? I didn't know we were already post-apocalyptic down here.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

CFox posted:

My state said "Foraged Food"? What the hell? I didn't know we were already post-apocalyptic down here.

Maybe you should try going outside sometime

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

vyelkin posted:

Where's 2017?

Here you go:

Its very lol to me that in 2017 significant advances in Scotland ended up being absolutely crucial in giving the Conservatives enough seats to eke out a government since I've been hearing for years from Scots both in SA on in real life talk about how Scotland hates the Tories and is far too left wing for them to win more than two or three seats.

Oh well, hopefully Labour can expand there next time some more.

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Senor Dog posted:

I thought we weren't doing guess the map anymore

Ah crap I thought the title of the map was included, it's "Food Your State Hates" from here

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Did the Tories get a lot more Scottish votes, or did Labour and the SNP do some bad vote splits that time?

Blut
Sep 11, 2009

if someone is in the bottom 10%~ of a guillotine
The Tories doubled their vote share, from 13% to 29%, which helped massively. But Labour and the SNP are both pretty similar left-of-center economically. And Labour voters would be less unionist than Tory. So theres a lot of vote splitting between the two that the Tories are also taking advantage of.

PRSTV would solve this, but I'm not sure if Holyrood has the power to implement it in a referendum or not.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Lycus posted:

Did the Tories get a lot more Scottish votes, or did Labour and the SNP do some bad vote splits that time?

Both. The SNP was a big tent party in 2015, but Brexit threw a wrench in that and most of the Euroskeptic SNP voters went Tory in 2017, while centrists and lefties split their votes between the SNP and Labour, with a lot of tactical voting going on for SNP because Labour was thought to be much weaker than it actually turned out to be.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

What kind of loving psychopath hates cold pizza

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Grand Fromage posted:

It is I.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Mods???

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Grand Fromage posted:

Seriouspost: literally the entire civilized human population of the planet Earth.

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

Nuke Kentucky.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Leftover pizza is best pizza.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Ugh, cold pizza.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

There's some questionable stuff on there. Mayonnaise on fries? I rarely do it, but there's nothing specifically disgusting about it.

Most of all, I'm baffled by the state that hates the concept of tapas.

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
What's weird is attempting to extract meaningful information from those google keyword charts with no data or documentation.

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa
every single map based on google trends is just entirely bullshit based on rankings in frequencies that differ on like the eighth decimal point and are super volatile and noisy and with way too small sample sizes and i will have my revenge in this life or the next

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lycus posted:

Ugh, cold pizza.

It's literally garbage.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

wide stance posted:

What's weird is attempting to extract meaningful information from those google keyword charts with no data or documentation.

That's not what this is, it's data from a dating app that asks for the things you hate to match you up with people.

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

What the hell, eastern Canada.

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa
some of the others are interesting as well
http://www.the10and3.com/this-is-how-canada-talks/

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Lord Hydronium posted:

As a western Canadian, I agree with this sentiment.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Lord Hydronium posted:

isn't eastern canada where they have the milk bags too?

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
Illinois might not be able to pass a budget, but at least they know that biting string cheese is unholy.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Tree Goat posted:

some of the others are interesting as well
http://www.the10and3.com/this-is-how-canada-talks/

Thanks to this I now understand those few lines in "If I Had $1,000,000".

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Rah! posted:

isn't eastern canada where they have the milk bags too?

Basically all messed up stereotypes of Canadians only apply to eastern Canadians.

The whole over apologetic thing is widespread though.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

pik_d posted:

Thanks to this I now understand those few lines in "If I Had $1,000,000".

But not a real green dress; that's cruel.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
Who hates brownie corner pieces?

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

MasterSlowPoke posted:

The middle is far superior, the edge bits are the worst.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

All brownie parts are good, interior-likers and exterior-likers can come together in harmony, I believe in this with all my heart.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Pizza that is display case temperature is good. Cold pizza is gross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

MasterSlowPoke posted:

Communists.