Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I should get back to my island, I had to restart after forgetting to do the backup thing before trading my original Switch in for an OLED and it was kind of nice to start again with a clean slate and the knowledge of the first run to guide you. I do miss some of my favorite villagers from the first island though, hope I can run into some of them again.

The beginning is really slow though after you’re used to the full game and all its features. Que sera sera visited my island within the first few days of the restart and I couldn’t even make my guy wave to her in greeting, I’d totally forgotten that you needed to unlock those

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i play for a few days every couple of weeks, making minor refinements to my island and looking for new furniture. i finally got the samurai sword last month

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I been playing the dlc and it's fun. Nice to have basically an unlimited catalogue + the actual results don't matter at all so you can decorate as much or as little as you want for each visitor.

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

b_d posted:

i did a bunch of stuff and then stopped playing forever, like always.

Same, I basically did nothing but play AC:NH for the COVID lockdown in my state and the second that was lifted burnout came crashing in and I’ve barely touched it since

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

b_d posted:

i did a bunch of stuff and then stopped playing forever, like always.

this

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I went back to my island last week after a couple of months of inactivity and was disgusted to see my house was still decorated for Thanksgiving

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

The duties of a Commanding Officer have been extended to a boy with a wrench who does not know what the word "strategy" means. Tanks come in two sizes, and they are called Tank and Medium Tank. Instead of a generic CO Power theme, each character has their own CO Power song. Worth the wait.

...but is it art?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I should get back to my island, I had to restart after forgetting to do the backup thing before trading my original Switch in for an OLED and it was kind of nice to start again with a clean slate and the knowledge of the first run to guide you. I do miss some of my favorite villagers from the first island though, hope I can run into some of them again.

The beginning is really slow though after you’re used to the full game and all its features. Que sera sera visited my island within the first few days of the restart and I couldn’t even make my guy wave to her in greeting, I’d totally forgotten that you needed to unlock those

Lmfao just staring down your friend when they say Hi because your house isn't big enough

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Lmfao just staring down your friend when they say Hi because your house isn't big enough

Lol the opposite of Dr. Strangelove where your arm won't raise on its own accord

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol the opposite of Dr. Strangelove where your arm won't raise on its own accord

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this double game voucher is a pretty good deal. Made me realize how much of the switch library I wanna play...triangle strategy, Splatoon 3, bravely default 2, fe engage, advance wars, live a live, Kirby gamses, pokemon, Metroid dread. And more. I cant decide what to pick along with Zelda.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

In Training posted:

this double game voucher is a pretty good deal. Made me realize how much of the switch library I wanna play...triangle strategy, Splatoon 3, bravely default 2, fe engage, advance wars, live a live, Kirby gamses, pokemon, Metroid dread. And more. I cant decide what to pick along with Zelda.

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfcy15ZUE2c&t=6s

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lol at this probe

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

b_d posted:

lol at this probe

Lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

b_d posted:

lol at this probe

/

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

b_d posted:

lol at this probe

Lmfao

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Also lolling at this for some reason

Captain Invictus posted:

giraffes are terrifyingly strong and bludgeon things with their heads and necks

what, beyond banners and redtexts? What now? Or do you mean just in the world in general

----------------

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Hizke posted:

lmfao what

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Savannah herbivore combat tier list lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hizke posted:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

he's a beautiful boy.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i have no respect for giraffes

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Hizke posted:

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

ZELDA!!!

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
it’s spelled “nintendo”.

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

drat autocorrect

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

we have two drat threads on the first page dedicated to Zelda and the loving trolls have to come into the Nintendo thread and poo poo this one up too

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Arch Nemesis posted:

we have two drat threads on the first page dedicated to Zelda and the loving trolls have to come into the Nintendo thread and poo poo this one up too

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

just saw the Nintendo of Australia Tears of the Kingdom commercial with the Salaryman loving the hell out of his Switch and missed my fellow imps.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Bicyclops posted:

just saw the Nintendo of Australia Tears of the Kingdom commercial with the Salaryman loving the hell out of his Switch and missed my fellow imps.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hope you are doing well!