Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
but don't kill yourself or your kids but I totally get you like lol if my choice is like murdering or cannibalizing for food i'm just gonna blow my brains out because gently caress all that poo poo

LOL for the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I guess that post actually means kill your kids though lol

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I cna't believe that Donald J Trump is the president of the united states and he goes around talking to people with his face + head.

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
https://www.google.com.au/trends/explore?q=impeach

I'm sure there's more lols to be had in trends.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Reminder:

https://i.imgur.com/rzPfaV5.gifv

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
suicide talk in the thread for whistling past the graveyard

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

I just noticed that trump actually yanks himself forward with this move really noticeably
he's not even strong enough for his own power play lol

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
like 3 different unironic pizzagaters just posted in the "lol trump's hosed" thread. come help me make fun of them

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

hahaha insecure handshake man is gonna kill you, your family, and everyone, lmao

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

A misanthrope posted:

like 3 different unironic pizzagaters just posted in the "lol trump's hosed" thread. come help me make fun of them

Please enjoy the plentiful lols inside the lol thread, without attracting unfunny people :kiddo:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

A misanthrope posted:

please make unlike trump and respect our two state solution

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

disapointed in you guys

cnut
May 3, 2016

lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

A misanthrope posted:

lol

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

total alpha-male power move from a dominant silverorange-back patriarch

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

fig 1. trump taking apart his teleprompter because

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Lunixnerd posted:

total alpha-male power move from a dominant silverorange-back patriarch

Can't wait until he tries it on someone strong it enoughwho holds their ground and have Trump going for a fall

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Here's a lol: after the coming armageddon, should I be unlucky enough to survive, I won't be able to eat or hunt with my noble and courageous C# skills.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
from the USA perspective, there's so much prescrip opiates floatin around these days that if you should be lucky enough to loot a pharmarcy during the beginning of the end, you will have no problem ending your life in a pleasurable and peaceful way. wait til the credits roll though, there's an after credits scene.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

i'm still disappointed in you guys. i just don't think you are taking your lols seriously enough. i've bought a train and some cattle cars and am working on a plan for something i call the "lolocaust" so pls stand by for instructions

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
this thread has been really good so far and I don't want those idiots to barge in and gently caress it all up besides we have another big day of trump lols that should be starting in an hour or two

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

here are my plans

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Minimalist Program posted:

I cna't believe that Donald J Trump is the president of the united states and he goes around talking to people with his face + head.

lol I don't think he knows how to talk to people, he just seems to talk 'at' them

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

A misanthrope posted:

here are my plans

These plans, but in the shape of the Euthanasia Coaster.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

One thing about modern journalism that annoys me is the fact that there are so many superlatives being thrown around, especially "slams". "Trump SLAMS un-american leaks" "Obama SLAMS Trumps first three weeks in office".

At least mix it up a little! "Is that... YES IT IS, TRUMP HAS TOMBSTONED CNN WHILE HIS FANS ARE CHANTING "FAKE NEWS, FAKE NEWS". What a sight! But oh no! He while celebrating he ran head first into a clothesline from the ethics department! This has got to hurt. Meanwhile Putin is picking up a chair and walking towards hi- OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, TRUMP HAS SIDE-STEPPED PUTIN AND IS SETTING UP AN ATOMIC DROP, WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE"

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Is Spicer a manlet or Conway taller than average? I saw a picture of them next to each other and he looks short as gently caress lmao

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Cobweb Heart posted:

These plans, but in the shape of the Euthanasia Coaster.

the track ends mid-air so the car flies into a pit filled with this

it's extremely toxic

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Son of Rodney posted:

One thing about modern journalism that annoys me is the fact that there are so many superlatives being thrown around, especially "slams". "Trump SLAMS un-american leaks" "Obama SLAMS Trumps first three weeks in office".

At least mix it up a little! "Is that... YES IT IS, TRUMP HAS TOMBSTONED CNN WHILE HIS FANS ARE CHANTING "FAKE NEWS, FAKE NEWS". What a sight! But oh no! He while celebrating he ran head first into a clothesline from the ethics department! This has got to hurt. Meanwhile Putin is picking up a chair and walking towards hi- OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, TRUMP HAS SIDE-STEPPED PUTIN AND IS SETTING UP AN ATOMIC DROP, WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE"

I'm a journalist and I am in a position to actually do this, but too much creativity is how you get fired.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

A misanthrope posted:

oh brother

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

BAWITDABADABANGDABANGDITTY FOR SENATE

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
a comparison to the start of obama's presidency lol

https://twitter.com/Patbagley/status/831912415365246976?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

little late for suicide chat but lol if ur plan isnt a nice painless inert gas asphyxiation

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

thathonkey posted:

MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

BAWITDABADABANGDABANGDITTY FOR SENATE

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

a 200-odd year experiment in democracy and it turns out america's manifest destiny was to be an incubator for the birth of the greatest lols the world has ever seen. truly the founders were visionaries

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Flint's water is literal poison and Detroit looks like Aleppo.

I know! What Michigan needs is a retarded rock star in a position of power.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
It there any rule against supreme court justices using stage names? Because I'm super looking forward to hearing Anderson Cooper talking about the honorable Justice Carrot-Top.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

you can see the exact point in the yankshake when gorsuch decides "you know what? gently caress this guy." big belly lols

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
We're kinda lucky that Trump is visibly senile and retarded, and cannot pick a competent entourage. No one takes him seriously even a dumbass ME theocracy.

World peace kinda hangs on someone putting a round through his skull before it goes to complete poo poo tho

lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)