Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caufman
May 7, 2007

As far as I know it's never been, "Repeal and Replace." It's always been "Repeal and then Replace."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Trump is obsessed with women and blood

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
https://twitter.com/EricHolder/status/880686761848045570

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

I really can't wait for the upcoming G20 summit and for Trump to start personally attacking foreign leaders over Twitter in the same way he does with journalists, because he has no loving clue.

Who's going to be first to earn his wrath, Macron or Merkel?

(And you just know Putin is going to find a way to stay glued to Trump's side in photos just to troll the poo poo out of him).

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Oh DEFINITELY Merkel, she has some things going against her.

1. Being a woman.
2. Being a woman in power.
3. Being a woman who recently talked poo poo about him.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Drone posted:

let's see now, one of those is a woman and the other isn't, i know what im putting all of my steam wallet on betting

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Drone posted:

I really can't wait for the upcoming G20 summit and for Trump to start personally attacking foreign leaders over Twitter in the same way he does with journalists, because he has no loving clue.

(And you just know Putin is going to find a way to stay glued to Trump's side in photos just to troll the poo poo out of him).

He will wait until he gets back to attack them on Twitter.

Told MAD MERKEL to stop letting terrorists into Germany!!!

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Craig K posted:

let's see now, one of those is a woman and the other isn't, i know what im putting all of my steam wallet on betting

Yeah but Macron's Death Grip™...!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Also macron already established dominance over him.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Thing is though, Merkel's burns are also subtle burns, and I have no confidence that any sick ones she could lay on him wouldn't just go right over his head.

Macron's a bit more direct.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Macron is direct but Trump gets flustered when his dominance preening gets beaten and started following Macron around, like a dog!, last time.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Caufman posted:

As far as I know it's never been, "Repeal and Replace." It's always been "Repeal and then Replace."

Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell want full repeal. If they had the votes they would have done it a few months ago.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.

You can tell this was probably Holder actually tweeting because of the timestamp

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I can't wait for the G20 stories of how everything went over Trump's head so he'll have a special toddler seat where they try to break everything down for him. Bonus points for Trump business associates being allowed in to shill for products like it's a trade show because Trump will hilariously misinterpret what the conference is for

LtStorm
Aug 8, 2010

You'll pay for this, Shady Shrew!

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I can't wait for the G20 stories of how everything went over Trump's head so he'll have a special toddler seat where they try to break everything down for him. Bonus points for Trump business associates being allowed in to shill for products like it's a trade show because Trump will hilariously misinterpret what the conference is for

I can't wait for the G20 stories of Trump refusing to wear his translator earpiece and grousing about how the whole thing wasn't in English.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

:stare: Makes me think something is coming...

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

CommieGIR posted:

:stare: Makes me think something is coming...

My guess is that it's about Grassley's letter to McCabe (acting director of the FBI) where Grassley tries to smear McCabe for, well, no goddamned reason.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

LtStorm posted:

I can't wait for the G20 stories of Trump refusing to wear his translator earpiece and grousing about how the whole thing wasn't in English.

Also riding in a golf kart for a 2km walk.

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
So the Morning Joe tweet that the entire media industry is loving gushing over was to kill the significance of the WSJ story, right?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

no the WSJ story is getting buried because (a) it's murdoch-owned so it didn't get the front page and (b) trumpcare is more important

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Also the wsj is just another piece.

A big one of course, but since the dude died after the interview there's not much more you can follow up with.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Having multiple scandalous and embarrassing stories happening concurrently does not mean that one is killing the other.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

https://twitter.com/derekwillis/status/880766950225399808

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Do it. See what happens, you loving cowards.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

they won't, this is filibusterable

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

https://twitter.com/RealPressSecBot/status/880771915794731010

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Oh my god he is the most transparent person

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Lord help me I thought this was real for minute. What is the world coming to.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Obviously an apology was never in the cards, but I kind of expected him to pretend this never happened instead of doubling down. Glorious.

Happy 4th of July weekend America! Don't we all feel proud?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Quorum posted:

Oh my god he is the most transparent person

He is an unfettered "id"

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Lord help me I thought this was real for minute. What is the world coming to.

It is something he really tweeted.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

He certainly isn't a viewer anymore, boy howdy. :ironicat:

Xombie
May 22, 2004

Soul Thrashing
Black Sorcery
They're just playing him like a fiddle at this point. I wonder what a power trip it must feel like to be able to rile up the President of the United States at will.

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004

evilweasel posted:

they won't, this is filibusterable

What's Amash's problem with it? Seems like something the HFC would be all over, and I don't think he's got one in his district (Ann Arbor would be closest?)

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
https://twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/880773499408797697

Yesss

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Didn't they just run an entire op ed in the Washington post that said he tried to get them to beg him to spike some story about them and they ignored him?

Now he's claiming they called him begging him to stop the story and he said no?

So what's the story?

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004

lmao please put spicey on camera to defend this.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Yes yes yessss

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Kekekela posted:

lmao please put spicey on camera to defend this.

Nah, we're gonna get SHS and she's going to somehow be more condescending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

What would happen?

• Locked thread