Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

whats all this about toe sweat now, did miss something good

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

LifeSunDeath posted:

Goddamn, Lowtax was never funny.

today's the day EDGAR comes back

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

ROFLburger posted:

apparently the moderating team thought it would be a good idea to un-sticky and lock the thread where we discuss covering up for abuse because there is no self-awareness whatsoever on this site

i look forward to today's decision where they all punch each other in the genitals to show solidarity with lowtax

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

ROFLburger posted:

Lowtax claims to have hyperhydrosis, and it is his incessant toe-sweat which causes him to slip and accidentally beat-up his ex-wives and girlfriends.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Yikesemite National Park

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

ROFLburger posted:

you know how sometimes you wake up and your toes are so sweaty you accidentally abuse at least 3 women

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

R.L. Stine posted:

you know how sometimes you wake up and your toes are so sweaty you accidentally abuse at least 3 women

If ppl keep making jokes that are on topic, Jakep might lock the thread.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i genuinely think i can defeat the mods, through posting. just need to find the right post...

My God he survived the spice agoony

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

are you saying we were betrayed by jakeP

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Sure hope noone thinks to bookmark the people who would be super interested in Lowtax coming into their owed tax money and have already convinced a judge to garnish his accounts

Nitr0
Aug 17, 2005

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE

Stop locking the thread you goon

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

zer0spunk posted:

are you saying we were betrayed by jakeP

They're spamming garbage at a captive audience. Stay on topic and the threads fine.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Now I'm just confused.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

They're spamming garbage at a captive audience. Stay on topic and the threads fine.

I've watched people, who are very always online internet savy people mind you, discover the entire goatse photo series after 20 years ITT.

Why would you want to take that magic from us. Search your heart

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
Someone make the spreadsheet, I'm trying to figure out how to release the parking brake on a 1984 Cadillac ElDorado that has sat for eight years

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

On topic; it's ninety degrees and I am wearing doc martens without socks

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I have food to make why am i addicted to uber eats i cant stop myself somebody help

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

Enough about spousal abuse

We need to critique Low Tax's true sins: foot fetish, bad YouTube channel, cookies (?)

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Those birds certainly know what they're doin'!

suck my dick, you fuckman

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Quick, edit the thread title to include genital deformities and everyone is safe

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

drunken officeparty posted:

I have food to make why am i addicted to uber eats i cant stop myself somebody help

Whats your favorite kinda food to get from uber eats? I like Indian there's a killer indian place here and indian food both travels and reheats really well.

On topic: I have spoken with the people that run the restaurant and they do not abuse their spouses and their toes aren't even moist.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

why

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
the ultimate "the stranger" j/o technique

Wattsamatta
Feb 24, 2008

gently caress Lowtax.

I left the site for years and came back on a whim one day a month ago during a losing battle with boredom. This is disappointing, however I was never here for him. Nothing has made me laugh as consistently as these forums for the last 20 years, and Coward McBeatswomen was never a part of that. It was the stupid memes and roasting the unfortunate souls who tried to be sincere insincerely, or actively banding together when something horrific happens.

I paid my money for access (twice) well over a decade ago, so I don't really feel bad posting now, but definitely won't be contributing any funds until the site transfers hands. I just wanted a laugh, and as long as there are goons, I think we can still laugh here.

AND we can say gently caress Lowtax at the same time.

Also here is a smilie I don't understand because I have been away and I am old as gently caress:

:tetten:

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
Lowtax is (a) good̶f

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

If you understand even 1/16th of the smilie list you spend too much time here

gently caress lowtax

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

try not to slip on your sweaty toes and ban everyone by 'accident.'

Wattsamatta posted:

Also here is a smilie I don't understand because I have been away and I am old as gently caress:
:tetten:

QCS is shutting down SAclopedia so these sorts of things will be lost to time.

Ireallylikeeggs
Jul 29, 2003

Eat poo poo Lowtax

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Strumpie posted:

QCS is shutting down SAclopedia so these sorts of things will be lost to time.

no they're not? they're cleaning up hundreds of spam entries by complete shithead ArtIsResistance

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Mega64 posted:

Update: Lowtax sucks.

:thunk:

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

hey grindcore meggido since you're here can you tell us if reene and burt are gonna have any consequences or are you guys just gonna keep circling the wagons till people forget

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

zer0spunk posted:

apparently the moderating team thought it would be a good idea to un-sticky and lock the thread where we discuss covering up for abuse

*mod wearing dark sunglasses* I'm here to ignore the community and cover up abuse...

and I'm all out of ignoring the community

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

:fuckoff:

Truecon420
Jul 11, 2013

I like to tweet and live my life. Thank you.
Hey all just heard that mods are now trying to lock this thread? On covering up abuse? What the gently caress. Seems like they de-stickied it

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Is cool how the mod team are clutching their pearls about the thread with evidence of domestic abuse by the site owner instead of clutching their pearls about the domestic abuse

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

gently caress Lowtax and gently caress the mods who covered for him and gently caress the mods who cover for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Zeta Acosta posted:

Is cool how the mod team are clutching their pearls about the thread with evidence of domestic abuse by the site owner instead of clutching their pearls about the domestic abuse

FYI: they loving hate it when you call them the "modmin" team.