Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

well. go on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Bongo Bill posted:

The truth is that short games are fuckin awesome.

Forever recommending A Short Hike

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
I want to play it!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

A Short Hike is real good.

In a similar vein is Alba: A Wildlife Adventure set on a spanish Mediterranean island that takes like 5 hours to complete if you take your time. You play as a kid on vacation helping restore a wildlife preserve so it's not demolished to make room for a luxury hotel, it's pretty cute

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1671155958448529408

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Oh hell yeah

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Wintendo

----------------

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

40 minutes? No mention of Indies or Nindies? My god..

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

they dont have their big holiday game announced yet do they. maybe its finally new mario time

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
paper mario 1 + 2 combined game in HD

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Hope they finally announce a new Zelda game

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I saw some leaker yesterday saying that there would be a new Mario game and an SNES remake announced at the next direct but since a direct wasn’t announced I didn’t pay it much attention. Now I wonder.

The same leak that accurately predicted several aspects of Fire Emblem Engage like the main character’s goofy blue and red hair and the rings that summon heroes from past FE games before Engage was announced also predicted a Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War remake, which was an SNES game so that could fit.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Punished Chuck posted:

I saw some leaker yesterday saying that there would be a new Mario game and an SNES remake announced at the next direct but since a direct wasn’t announced I didn’t pay it much attention. Now I wonder.

The same leak that accurately predicted several aspects of Fire Emblem Engage like the main character’s goofy blue and red hair and the rings that summon heroes from past FE games before Engage was announced also predicted a Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War remake, which was an SNES game so that could fit.
The 10am time slot is a bit odd which made me think there might be a big Japan-centric announcement, but I dunno if another FE really charts much.

----------------

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Super Mario RPG 2
Super Mario RPG HD

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
they set it at 10 because im going to be busy then

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

heehee posted:

paper mario 1 + 2 combined game in HD

Punished Chuck posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Punished Chuck posted:

im sorry, youve caught leaker's disease

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

gimme ports of the wii u zelda ports. i want to play wind waker....

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

elf help book posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

drat. Chuck should take some Immodium

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hearing some chatter about a Switch Pro. Intriguiing to say the least

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

elf help book posted:

they set it at 10 because im going to be busy then

yeah

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
It's Jelly Boy HD.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

:worship: :worship: :worship:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
im going to watch the nintendo direct and make the pog face at every reveal

----------------

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Mario Kart 8 dlc reveal hoype

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Wario Land 5 incoming

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

im going to watch the nintendo direct and make the pog face at every reveal

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Punished Chuck posted:

imp with insider information!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I love reading random crap on Twitter and getting excited for epic leaks. Hell, it could happen.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I heard from a leaker that a variety of titles at tomorrow's Nintendo Direct will be better than Civilization IV with the Brave New World expansion pack. They've actually gotten quite a few rumors correct in the past fwiw, so, maybe it's time to get hype? :shrug:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

In Training posted:

I heard from a leaker that a variety of titles at tomorrow's Nintendo Direct will be better than Civilization IV with the Brave New World expansion pack. They've actually gotten quite a few rumors correct in the past fwiw, so, maybe it's time to get hype? :shrug:

This

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

imp with insider information!

impsider information

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Winifred Madgers posted:

impsider information

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted: