Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

GrimGypsy posted:

print out all trump threads and bind them into a massive hardcover like the Fallout:Equestria book

the character development! the foreshadowing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1206077867425255425?s=20

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

President Trump? No, I say President Not Very Good!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

not if you break it up with a poop knife first

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/Bal_BirdDog/status/1205992821876043782

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Wonder if trump handshake goo helps or hurts catching passes

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol theres the strong man worship I was waiting for :allears:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

GrimGypsy posted:

print out all trump threads and bind them into a massive hardcover like the Fallout:Equestria book

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Came for the trmo, stayed for the burgers.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

rip whatever it was

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

trump is pushing for some bullshit bill that is supposed to let the college football mens play professional before doing their military duty or something dumb??

:d2a:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

quote:

Pool could not see POTUS enter the motorcade.

Motorcade is rolling at 9:55 pm.

quote:

Motorcade arrived at the White House at 9:57 pm.

Pool could not see POTUS exit the motorcade and enter the residence.

We have a travel/photo lid at 10:00 pm.

these people fuckkin suck and should be like papparazi chasing our big fat bloated boy leader not decorum poisoned wimps

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://i.imgur.com/vSaGBCk.mp4

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

total cowards

quote:

Date: December 14, 2019 at 8:04:36 PM EST
Subject: In-town pool report #5

The motorcade arrived at Trump International Hotel at 8:01 pm. Pool could not see POTUS exit the motorcade.

The fundraising committee reception is closed press. Pool will be holding in a nearby restaurant, Elephant & Castle.

quote:

Date: December 14, 2019 at 8:15:55 PM EST
Subject: In-town pool report #5a

From the White House:

“The President is participating in a fundraiser for Trump Victory, a joint fundraising committee benefiting the Trump campaign and RNC, at Trump Hotel.”

good journos would covertly invade the event and discreetly record the sounds of trump pants making GBS threads

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

Jess will be sworn in on a DVD copy of "Zoo" in honor of Mike Pence.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Not many people appreciate that this is a jojo reference.

But I do.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lmao i thought this garbage was maybe worked out :sad:

quote:

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexico’s deputy foreign minister, Jesus Seade, said on Saturday he sent a letter to the top U.S. trade official expressing surprise and concern over a labor enforcement provision proposed by a U.S. congressional committee in the new North American trade deal.

Top officials from Canada, Mexico and the United States on Tuesday signed a fresh overhaul of a quarter-century-old deal, aiming to improve enforcement of worker rights and hold down prices for biologic drugs by eliminating a patent provision.

How labor disputes are handled in the new United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) trade deal was one of the last sticking points in the negotiations between the three countries to overhaul the agreement.

Intense negotiations over the past week among U.S. Democrats, the administration of Republican U.S. President Donald Trump, and Mexico produced more stringent rules on labor rights aimed at reducing Mexico’s low-wage advantage.

However, an annex for the implementation of the treaty that was presented on Friday in the U.S. House of Representatives proposes the designation of up to five U.S. experts who would monitor compliance with local labor reform in Mexico.

“This provision, the result of political decisions by Congress and the Administration in the United States, was not, for obvious reasons, consulted with Mexico,” Seade wrote in the letter. “And, of course, we disagree.”

of course it was performative noise about sides coming together but still

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Bulgakov posted:

hmmmmmmmmm

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

haha who sharted y'all

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

trumps approval is gonna reach 50% soon lol

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lol who made this guy president

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trummmmppppppp

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Der Meister posted:

trumps approval is gonna reach 50% soon lol

Among who

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

goodnight and good trump

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
painting is hard

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
is army/navy constitutional???

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

trunt

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

the annual air force/space force game

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/TPM/status/1206017639035867136

quote:

This evening I turned on MSNBC and watched Sen. Ben Cardin of Maryland express deep concern about whether his Republican colleagues were going to keep an open mind as jurors in the Senate trial of the President. At one point he went as far as to say that Mitch McConnell had “raise[d] serious questions whether he will be objective in carrying out the responsibilities of the Senate or whether he’s going to try to stack the deck in favor of the president.”

My point here is not to pick on Ben Cardin. This is one example of rhetoric you can hear from many Democrats and most Senate Democrats. It’s just the example that is ready at hand. But it is terrible and completely pathetic.
lol, senate dems terrible and pathetic you say?!?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
give me your money

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
it is written, only Idiocracy, can become a documentary.

Great! I'll grab my stuff!

There is no time your sword is enough.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Here at Capital Under Management, we pride ourselves on managing a portfolio of dividend yielding stocks that have a collective weighted Beta of 0.90, insulating you from market risk while creating income.

give me your money

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

cumshitter posted:

Here at Capital Under Management, we pride ourselves on managing a portfolio of dividend yielding stocks that have a collective weighted Beta of 0.90, insulating you from market risk while creating income.

give me your money

I don't want your beta stocks

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
spilled baked beans all over myself watching the piss tape

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
my cat is perched on my recliner and waving her crooked ? shaped tail its very cute. give me your money

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

cumshitter posted:

give me your money

Wow, moee like a beta of 100 goddamned percent! This is a bunvh of malarkey!

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
thingken of idiocracy (documentary)