Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Its Rinaldo posted:

Hey friens allow ol rinaldo to get self indulgent but i'm drinking scotch on vacation and enjoy8ing reading your posts before bed! Gonna apt khide in harlem then go to NYC national history museuem on wed and Bronx zoo Friday lov eyou fam

Drunk posts truthiest posts

Have fun friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

What are we getting moms for christmas this year

mine likes to drink bourbon, make smoothies, and bitch about my sister.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

FizFashizzle posted:

My mom just redid her carpets for the first time in like 2 decades so we are getting her a really nice area rug for under her couch and coffee table

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Its Rinaldo posted:

Hey friens allow ol rinaldo to get self indulgent but i'm drinking scotch on vacation and enjoy8ing reading your posts before bed! Gonna apt khide in harlem then go to NYC national history museuem on wed and Bronx zoo Friday lov eyou fam

hell, love you too

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Spoeank posted:

My mom just redid her carpets for the first time in like 2 decades so we are getting her a really nice area rug for under her couch and coffee table

Funny, I did your moms carpets two decades ago

I'm proud of you son

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I'm poor as gently caress, up at 11pm working on a report that was due today with a coworker who hasn't been fully trained yet.

*makes Cuphead finger blasts at the clock*

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

holy poo poo i need this in my life

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DJ65C2I/?tag=dodoburd-20

FizFashizzle fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Dec 5, 2017

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Funny, I did your moms carpets two decades ago

I'm proud of you son

Why I oughta

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I already have a hot dog warmer I call it...... fiz's mom hey whoa hey

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

t:stonk:

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Spoeank posted:

I already have a hot dog warmer I call it...... fiz's mom hey whoa hey

a chip off the ole' block :unsmith:

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Some quality banter in the chat thread tonight. You internet weirdos are alright.

I was about pester you all for gift ideas but then Fiz posts that there hot dog toaster and Bob's your uncle. I'm not English but my uncle's name is Bob so I feel okay using that expression.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

My mum never buys herself anything nice and uses a cheap purse thats falling apart so I had bought her a designer one that cost me a fair chunk of my Christmas budget.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Spoeank posted:

Lmao dennis hastert my dudes

The kiddie diddling aint new, even in the recent past

right. and honestly, the RNC backing him again says to me they’re confident in the polling that he’ll win, so they want to be on board before that happens.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

FizFashizzle posted:

I usually try to get my mom something to help her relax. A couple years ago it was a big set of different teas, before that it was a heated back cushion for her desk chair

We're doing a secret santa gift exchange among the family this year and I drew my sister's BF. All I know about him off the top of my head is that he's Jewish and seems to horrifically injure himself playing rec sports once a year, which is sad because they've been dating for at least three years and I feel like I should know more about him

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Before you buy, be honest with yourself: how likely is it that your dick will end up in this someday?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

C-Euro posted:

I usually try to get my mom something to help her relax. A couple years ago it was a big set of different teas, before that it was a heated back cushion for her desk chair

We're doing a secret santa gift exchange among the family this year and I drew my sister's BF. All I know about him off the top of my head is that he's Jewish and seems to horrifically injure himself playing rec sports once a year, which is sad because they've been dating for at least three years and I feel like I should know more about him

You should do one of thoae services like planting a tree in Israel, or invent a new one. Give him a card that says "A Nazi has been punched in the face in your name".

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.e36b792ba6e3

John Oliver taking Hoffman to task.

Robert DeNiro just sitting in the middle looking uncomfortable.

here have billy bush too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvcIeSfaB3c

No Butt Stuff fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Dec 5, 2017

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I'm getting my mom a spiralizer, because I'm surprised she doesn't have one already.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Its Rinaldo posted:

k

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Imagine if the democrats had any kind of messaging.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Kalli posted:

"That dere sumbitch Jones is a negro-lover!!" :argh:

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
That jerk supporting Human Rights! :argh:

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
And he worked with Obama (here's a picture in case you forgot what color he is)

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Joey Freshwater posted:

That jerk supporting Human Rights! :argh:

(Nation's largest LGBTQ group)

Got to make it clear they are advocating for the wrong "humans".

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Kalli posted:

"Roy Moore is a pedophile" seems like pretty strong messaging, but then again, Alabama.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Hang on for dear life, RBG

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Conyers is resigning. Also endorsing his son to replace him (lol).

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

seiferguy posted:

"Roy Moore is a pedophile" seems like pretty strong messaging, but then again, Alabama.

They should just send out a sex offender notice

low hanging fruit, but there ya go

seriously though how much of a goddamn pansy do you have to be to just not run whichever rear end in a top hat off the street isn't a pedophile for that seat

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I feel like I should be mad at this potential Fox/Disney deal because on one hand "Monopolies are bad", but on the other "I really want to see Doctor Doom done right, plus gently caress Murdoch and Fox"

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol like Eisner is any less evil

e: *googles* wow he's been out of Disney for years, I am way out of the loop

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Hey I have to be in seattle for work, anybody have recommendations for place I should eat by myself for dinner (Dont worry about cost) and some smug froufrou place that I should suggest to my client for a comped party meal?

I will privide write ups of the winning places assuming we go

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Go to Pike's, there's this one place that has amazing sesame balls, I don't know the name of the place but you can't go wrong wandering around Pike's anyway and you'll find something good to eat

Also visit the sci fi museum

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Barudak posted:

Hey I have to be in seattle for work, anybody have recommendations for place I should eat by myself for dinner (Dont worry about cost) and some smug froufrou place that I should suggest to my client for a comped party meal?

I will privide write ups of the winning places assuming we go

Are you willing to go into Bellevue? If so, take them to Fogo de Chāo, a Brazilian all you can eat steakhouse, where they will carve the meat tableside for you. My company takes clients there all the time.

Canlis is Seattle's go-to "holy gently caress expensive" meal, but you may need reservations for that. Sushi Kashiba is new, and the chef there is a former apprentice of Jiro (of Jiro Dreams of Sushi). I tried his original restaurant and had some amazing sushi for a very high price (omakase was a tasty mistake).

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Punisher was great

It was 500% better than anything they’ve released in a while. Iron Fist, Defenders, etc. all trash.

This is great

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Amy Pole Her posted:

Punisher was great

It was 500% better than anything they’ve released in a while. Iron Fist, Defenders, etc. all trash.

This is great

I've watched two episodes so far. I like them, good stuff overall, but I really don't enjoy the spy poo poo.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
to the goon who was asking about AC origins earlier, I've finished the main story and it's fuckin' awesome. anyone who says otherwise is a neket iadet.

also:

we're all gonna die

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Rest in Power scariest thing in my childhood:

https://twitter.com/peeweeherman/status/938093430823010305

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

No Butt Stuff posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.e36b792ba6e3

John Oliver taking Hoffman to task.

Robert DeNiro just sitting in the middle looking uncomfortable.

here have billy bush too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvcIeSfaB3c

man, i’m so glad Oliver went after Hoffman cause it brings to light how empty these apologies are and the lack of self-reflection on their actions. Curious what question prompted Hoffman’s initial answer cause it was already looking bad with the way he was complaining about the word “if” not being reported.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Kalli posted:

Rest in Power scariest thing in my childhood:

https://twitter.com/peeweeherman/status/938093430823010305
I love this movie

• Locked thread