Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Asiina posted:

It feels like a coinflip between Jake and Opop, but if I'm wrong I'd rather Jake win it based on this terrible play from derp.

##vote Opop

What? That doesn't even make sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Sure it does.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Asiina posted:

Sure it does.

"Lets vote the person claiming cop because town dont deserve the win. Yes I am town"

This is what you've said. Thats not town play.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
the only thing that makes sense is killing jake, who the cop - opop - said is scum. how is this so hard. after killing jake, who will flip as scum, we should kill assina

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

fiery_valkyrie posted:

"Lets vote the person claiming cop because town dont deserve the win. Yes I am town"

This is what you've said. Thats not town play.

its possibly lylo its past the point of just voting with a cop claim, its easy for a scum to lie a cop claim and win if the town is stupid enough to vote with him, he didnt even claim cop in case there is an actual cop to CC him

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
why would someone just randomly make a cop claim at this point. it makes so sense

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
if there is 3 scum its uranus FV opop

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
honestly i can not figure out why people are not voting jake

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

uranus posted:

why would someone just randomly make a cop claim at this point. it makes so sense

to get 1 town to vote with the 3 scum and end the game on a mislynch. the fact you are acting like that isn't an obvious possibility is ridiculous

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
oh so you know how much scum there is. of course you do

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

uranus posted:

oh so you know how much scum there is. of course you do

Based on the fake cop claim, I feel safe making that assumption

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
if you were town you would be killed by now if your 3 scum theory is true so you clearly are scum either way

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

uranus posted:

if you were town you would be killed by now if your 3 scum theory is true so you clearly are scum either way

what?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
there are two votes on you already dumbo, why dont the scum hammer? cause they cant. cause you are scum

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

uranus posted:

there are two votes on you already dumbo, why dont the scum hammer? cause they cant. cause you are scum

lol because it takes 4 votes to lynch and you and opop are scum

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
fv is town and she is dead already.

Do not forget this.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
oh, then wth fv

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also I really don't get what derp is doing. Is he roleplaying someone's first ever mafia game.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
If there wasn't a dude lying a scum investigation on me I would be voting him

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i dont get why everyone is stading around staring at jake the scum instead of voting. jake is a good player and if you dont kill him now odds are he'll talk his way out of it somehow. sorry i'll get my chill back.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Even if you believe the investigation and think Jake is scum, what is the point in trying to rush anyone into this? Is it not better to talk it out and hopefully actually have some information tomorrow if he does flip scum?

Plus the fact that it's lylo and maybe it's worth at least considering that the investigation could be fake.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

JakeP posted:

if there is 3 scum its uranus FV opop

are you even paying attention? My flip has already been posted.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

fiery_valkyrie posted:

are you even paying attention? My flip has already been posted.

little distracted, your current actions felt super anti town to me and it was my gut thought at the time :shrug: these things happen in the fast and loose world of mafia

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

JakeP posted:

little distracted, your current actions felt super anti town to me and it was my gut thought at the time :shrug: these things happen in the fast and loose world of mafia

Why do they feel super anti town?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

It seems to me that either there are 2 scum, Asiina's town, or we've already lost barring and Asiina SK into scum lynch into her being killed by and killing scum tonight unless I'm horribly mistaken.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Why do they feel super anti town?

Because you are encouraging people to vote me because a dude who claimed 2 shot joat cop said im scum at potential LYLO without taking into consideration why he might be doing that as scum, and how lynching me could be GG if it is a mislynch

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

JakeP posted:

Because you are encouraging people to vote me because a dude who claimed 2 shot joat cop said im scum at potential LYLO without taking into consideration why he might be doing that as scum, and how lynching me could be GG if it is a mislynch

and not even just encouraging but acting like it would be insane to do otherwise

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Also Opop used his track before his second cop (???)

That's chess notation for a blunder.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
cuz hes full of poo

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
pardon my spanish

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i hate opop
##vote opop

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
##vote opop

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

ok i'm going to go think about things/do some work to avoid getting fired.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

well, never mind.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

quote:

Welcome, Opopanax. You are Clover, The Burglar. You are town-aligned.

Clover grew up in a rough house in a rough part of town. Her ancestors were fighters in every generation, and she is fiercely dedicated to her Irish heritage. Introduced to the gang as Hoxton's protégé, she also made video game nerds extremely mad by looking like a normal human woman and not a supermodel. Which means she's great no matter what.

Win Conditions: You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Abilities:
Bag of Tricks - You can do a little of everything: sneaking around, putting guards off your trail, or just popping up and blasting the hell out of someone. You are a one-shot watcher, a one-shot tracker, and a two-shot cop.

Asiina, Jacket, The Sociopath
fiery_valkyrie, Hoxton, The Fugitive
and Ixtlilton, The Drill, The Broke-Dick Piece of poo poo

were endgamed by

imgay, The Taser, That Dickbag
JakeP, The Cloaker, That Bastard
and uranus, The Dozer, That rear end in a top hat

Moddoc
Scumdoc

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

TOWN FLIPS

quote:

Welcome, Asiina. You are Jacket, The Sociopath. You are town-aligned.

Allegedly, he once wiped out the entire Russian Mafia in Miami all on his own. His background in the military and his unflinching attitude towards over-the-top violence has made him an excellent hitman --- or "messenger" as some like to call it.

Win Conditions: You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Abilities:
Tension - You are a Town-Aligned Serial Killer. Every night, you must choose another player to kill. If you do not submit a target by the end of the night, one will be chosen for you.
No Talk - You may not claim your role or any kills you make at any time.

quote:

Welcome, Ixtlilton. You are The Drill, The Broke-Dick Piece of poo poo. You are town-aligned.

Some would call you a Heavy Drilling Apparatus, but heisters call you The Broke-Dick Piece of poo poo. You spend more time with your status screen displaying this screen

than you do actually drilling the loving vault open. However, when you finally do break through, it's not just good times...it's payday.

Abilities:
Breach of Security - Every night, you automatically drill. You break at the end of any night where anyone successfully visits you for non-protective reasons. If you spend three nights (non-consecutive) unbroken, you publicly flip one player of your choice the following day.

SCUM FLIPS

quote:

Welcome, imgay. You are The Taser, That Dickbag. You are scum-aligned.

As The Taser, you're the frontline soldier in the war to make heisters convulse, yell impotently into their microphones, and generally lose their poo poo---as well as all their ammo as they fire blindly into the air.

I hate you so hard.

Win Conditions: You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Abilities:
HUALGHLAHGULAHULAG - As a night action, you may select a player. That player is roleblocked from performing any actions that night.
Additionally, you can make the factional kill. Your scumdoc is here.

quote:

Welcome, JakeP. You are The Cloaker, That Bastard. You are scum-aligned.

As The Cloaker, you're the frontline soldier in the war to make heisters fall sideways to the ground, yell impotently into their microphones, and generally lose their poo poo---as well as putting the entire team at risk when they have to go back and rescue their buddy from your tender embrace.

I hate you so hard.

Win Conditions: You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Abilities:
Supersledge - As a night action, you may kick a player in the face, stumping them for the following day. That player may post as normal, but their vote is invalid until the next day. They will be informed of their fate. Remember, though, Cloakers don't jumpkick if there's only one heister left standing, so this ability does not work if the town enters MY/LYLO the following day. You will be informed if this is the case.
Shadows and Trickery - Once per game, in place of Supersledge, you can throw a smoke grenade, obscuring the flip of every player that dies that night.

quote:

Welcome, uranus. You are The Dozer, That rear end in a top hat. You are scum-aligned.

As The Dozer, you're the frontline soldier in the war to make heisters die, yell impotently into their microphones, die again, and generally lose their poo poo. And then die. You don't do fancy things. You show up, yell a bit, and then shoot the heisters in the face.

I hate you so hard.

Abilities:
Full Force Forward - You are one-shot Deathproof. This counts for both day and night actions---if you are voted out twice, voted out and then shot at night (in either order), or shot twice at night, you will die. Originally, this ability had a complex mechanic that would model the manner by which the Dozer's armor is blown off, piece by piece. Mathematically, it nearly always meant that the Dozer would shrug off one death and succumb to the next. Ta-da.

UNUSED FLIPS

quote:

Welcome, [XXXXXXXX]. You are Dragan, The Infiltrator. You are town-aligned.

Dragan may be a former cop, but he's a former Croatian cop, which means his methods make the MPDC look like timid babysitters. He was brought to America and accepted into the Payday gang as a favor to The Butcher. While there were some early suspicions regarding his true loyalties, his ability and commitment are indisputable.

Abilities:
Expert Close Combat - Targeted night actions (apart from kills) have no effect on Dragan.
Overdog - You thrive in situations where you're outnumbered. You may expend a shot of this ability at night to fullcop. You gain a shot of this ability when you are pushed to -1 to lunch during dayphase. You may not have more than one shot of this ability at a time. You begin with zero shots.

quote:

Welcome, [XXXXXXXX]. You are Wolf, The Technician. You are town-aligned.

Wolf was a law-abiding citizen for most of his life. During the worldwide economic slump of the late 2000s, Wolf's company temporarily had only one client that got cold feet and wanted out. His company went bankrupt. He now pursues a criminal career with the same determination that drove him previously.

Abilities:
Nerves of Steel - You can, as a night action, target another player. For the duration of that night, they cannot affect other players with their night actions, nor can they be affected by other players' night actions.
Hardware Expert - Hint: You may want to find and protect The Drill.

quote:

Welcome, [XXXXXXXX]. You are Sokol, The Grinder. You are town-aligned.

Though young, Sokol has everything to become a legendary heister. A gifted athlete, Sokol also possesses keen intelligence and understands his role in a team. He is fearless and physical, and uses this to get amongst the enemy, whether that be a team of hockey players or a team of SWAT.

Abilities:
Adrenaline - As a night action, you may choose another player, making them -1 or +1, your choice, to lunch the next day. You have two shots of this ability. You get one back when an anti-town player dies.

quote:

Welcome, [XXXXXXXX]. You are Bonnie, The Gambler. You are town-aligned.

Bonnie is from Glasgow. That should be enough to strike fear into a man's heart, but Bonnie is also from 1980s Glasgow. These years, the Thatcher era, made already tough towns even harder, and bred a generation of determined, unforgiving Scots. Bonnie is cut from this cloth. Also, there is no end to the vitriol and loathing this fictional woman caused a certain type of gamer to unleash, which means she's fantastic.

Abilities:
Sharing is Caring - Select a player as a night action. The following night, if they are able to activate their night action, they may do so twice. For abilities that have a limited number of uses, they must have as many uses available as they wish to use.

quote:

Welcome, [XXXXXXXX]. You are The Sniper, That Fucker. You are scum-aligned.

As The Sniper, you're the frontline soldier in the war to make heisters die, yell impotently into their microphones, and generally lose their poo poo. And then they go on the forums and complain about bugfixes and debate shotgun shell decay rates.

I hate you so hard.

Abilities:
Evil Eye - You cannot be tracked or watched to connect you to any kill you make, owing to a bug where you spawn without the indicated aiming delay. Basically, you are a ninja, but you also wear a stupid hat.
And Now We Wait - Scum forgo the nightkill the night that you activate this ability. The night after, you may make a kill. It will not be halted by any protective effect. Additionally, you can make the factional kill. Your scumdoc is here.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Nice.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Lesson learned: Mafia is a bad game and I should not run it.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
How anyone let uranus live after the early hammer is beyond me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Grats on turboing the town roleblocker instead of the scum I caught D2. But yeah, derp was super obviously scum after that.

• Locked thread