Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I don't know what you mean, Jake, your case on Taste was based on misreading his grammar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Pinterest Mom posted:

I don't know what you mean, Jake, your case on Taste was based on misreading his grammar.

I assume you are trolling me here, but if you are not it just shows how bad you are at scum

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If your case had been anything other than a grammar gotcha and throwing a tantrum it might have changed minds

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Good game everyone. I feel really bad about how bad I lurked and I probably should have replaced out because Legion like Infinitum did. At least I feel like I somewhat redeemed my scum play towards the end by setting things up for Moat.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Max posted:

I get that Quid was busy so I'm not super annoyed about what happened with him, but it was pretty annoying. Getting copped day 2 was unfortunate, but I could have played better.

But also, seeing the other thread no-lunch day 1 was incredibly disheartening for us.

I shouldn't have subbed in in the middle of Big Brother. I really wanted to be in a soldiers game but I couldn't understand what was going on and had no time to really read it. Sorry to everyone I let down.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Tremendous Taste posted:

If your case had been anything other than a grammar gotcha and throwing a tantrum it might have changed minds

You were the one with the weird rear end case that didn't make sense. My initial case on you was a weak read but you and pmom made yourselves obvious when you tried to act as if I said something I didn't even after I constantly explained how what I said did not say what you thought. You both latched onto your bad cases for days without doing anything else, which is one of the things you often do as scum.

neither of my cases had anything to do with grammar though, and nothing about my reaction to anything you posted could be considered a tantrum

JakeP fucked around with this message at 13:59 on Sep 18, 2016

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I guess everyone else is so crazy they can't recognize your brilliance, jake

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

JakeP posted:

I don't mean any offense here, and I am guilty for voting for this as well, but it really makes it obvious why it is usually veteran players in charge of the threads

I called out both PMom and Taste for their case on you, don't blame the ruler. I'm actually fairly certain I was right about my St of my calls, including Jimson, so this loss wasn't due to me being inactive or wrong.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Li Dawny posted:

I called out both PMom and Taste for their case on you, don't blame the ruler. I'm actually fairly certain I was right about my St of my calls, including Jimson, so this loss wasn't due to me being inactive or wrong.

Most, not my St, dumb phone.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

"I'd like to see more from you because I've got suspicions" without actually pushing for a dunk is p weak as far as callouts go.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I guess everyone in town played well

Clearly it was the lurkers that continuously mislynched

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Hey guys the games over :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Quidnose posted:

I shouldn't have subbed in signed up in the middle of Big Brother. I really wanted to be in a soldiers game but I couldn't understand what was going on and had no time to really read it. Sorry to everyone I let down.

• Locked thread