Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

It was up on nfl.com minutes after he tweeted.

If I have to give up immediate news if I just happing to be refreshing a feed the second its posted, saving me the 5 seconds it takes for me to go to the news source for twitter to die, I'll take it. It was the worst source and force of information distribution possible and its demise is a very, very good thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I think the best way to honor John madden would be to take the entire development team and executives responsible for the past 20 years of loving unplayable gatcha trash rear end video games God it makes me so loving madden I can't have a good licensed football game FUUUUCK

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Announcers should talk about Brett Favre at least thrice per drive in tribute, but not about his weird cock n crocs or embezzling.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Cards second-half-of-season escalating implosion?

Football is back babey

https://twitter.com/i/status/1493728918360276992

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

fsif posted:

No, I would prefer not to need to go through the trouble of cross referencing injury information about a Panthers DB.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

watch favre send the text to the governor's spokesman here BOOM, self-incrimination. He's just like a little kid out there, in that he has no concept of laws.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

Remember when someone would uncritically post Incarcerated Bob tweets and then we'd spend a couple of pages arguing about them? Good times.
Ahhh simpler times.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Asproigerosis posted:

I think the best way to honor John madden would be to take the entire development team and executives responsible for the past 20 years of loving unplayable gatcha trash rear end video games God it makes me so loving madden I can't have a good licensed football game FUUUUCK

Take them and do what with them?
I say Aztec sacrifice them to the football gods!

That's too far sorry

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1591457326917160962

Tretter's link: https://nflpa.com/posts/nfl-player-health-safety-lies-beneath-the-surface

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

NFL owners’ joint response: “lol. lmao.”

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1591512755873665024?s=20&t=r6QipnCbTYOOD7ZYadOE4A

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1591540698951843840?t=uu3yTxHd7LvX5QDFDuCLRg&s=19

Uhhhh

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Able to grip a football seems a very low bar

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
We have practice footage of Josh Allen preparing for Sunday.

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.

if you can grip it, you can rip it

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

I assume your Uhhh is in regard to Matt Barkley still being in the league somehow, because that was mine.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

big devin singletary game

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Justin Herbert’s ribs were ground into a fine dust and he’s still playing so I’ll assume Josh Allen is fine with a little elbow twinge.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean Allen has both hands as far as I can see what more do you vultures want

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

It’s not even an AFC game, give him a week to rest it imo

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
He did throw the ball like 70 yards on a dime after he hurt his elbow. The bigger problem right now is his head since he stubbornly threw it to the Sauce and the play was broken up.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I love the sauce! What a new golden era of great CBs!

Rams
Seahawks
Falcons
Panthers
Broncos
Eagles
Jets
Texans

All have a stud CB, several of which are young!

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Sunday Morning posted:

He did throw the ball like 70 yards on a dime after he hurt his elbow. The bigger problem right now is his head since he stubbornly threw it to the Sauce and the play was broken up.

It was a perfect throw and should have been a catch.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Sunday Morning posted:

There is precedent for this (according to uh, Twitter so) where sometimes pitchers will throw some pictches after they hurt their UCL that are faster than anything they’ve thrown all night right before they get Tommy John surgery.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

If the Bills ruin Allen tomorrow they deserve to be 3-14 for the rest of their existence

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I love the sauce! What a new golden era of great CBs!

Rams
Seahawks
Falcons
Panthers
Broncos
Eagles
Jets
Texans

All have a stud CB, several of which are young!

Denzel Ward and Jaire Alexander erasure.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Man I want Jeff Saturday to be a good coach so bad.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

fsif posted:

No, I would prefer not to need to go through the trouble of cross referencing injury information about a Panthers DB.

You don't

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Bellmaker posted:

If the Bills ruin Allen tomorrow they deserve to be 3-14 for the rest of their existence

Yeah, even if it's Allen who's pushing to play, that's when the coaching staff needs to sit him for his own good. A week or two isn't going to make or break the season.

Kilometers Davis posted:

Man I want Jeff Saturday to be a good coach so bad.

I just want him to be good enough to beat the Raiders if nothing else

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Shinji2015 posted:

Yeah, even if it's Allen who's pushing to play, that's when the coaching staff needs to sit him for his own good. A week or two isn't going to make or break the season.

I just want him to be good enough to beat the Raiders if nothing else

I hope he wins tomorrow and McDaniels gets fired Monday and Joe Judge and Matt Patricia get fired Tuesday

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35012515/sources-saquon-barkley-new-york-giants-table-contract-talks

quote:

The New York Giants and star running back Saquon Barkley will table any talks about a new contract until after this season, league sources told ESPN.

Barkley and the Giants did not come close to hammering out a new deal during last week's bye, according to sources.

General manager Joe Schoen previously had stated that the deadline for the Giants to complete a deal with Barkley was last Monday, which came and went without an extension. With that deadline behind them, Barkley and the Giants (6-2) now will focus on what's ahead of them this season, starting with the Sunday home game against the Houston Texans.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Calling Saquon to the Rams in a tag, trade and sign

Him to the Bills is the dream

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
Can someone who knows poo poo about college football make a draft thread pretty please

I’m a Lions fan, this is all I have

John McClane
Nov 14, 2011
may want to wait till bowl season, some of the big names are fading (sorry will) and some are surging (hi bijan!)

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

John McClane posted:

and some are surging (hi bijan!)

Well, this one hurts from yesterday as far as the surging bit goes, which was probably your point.

And we've got backup QB doom today with the Cardinals and Rams. It's expected Colt McCoy will go for the Cards today. Colt McCoy...in 2022.

Looking him up he actually played OKish when he had to go last year. 7.5 YPA, didn't throw a bunch of picks or anything, that's good from a backup QB. 99 attempts in three starts so we're dealing with sample size, but that'll play. He notably did not have to play against Aaron Donald while this was happening, although he did have to play against Nick Bosa.

Rams backup if Stafford can't go is still John Wolford I think? There's not a lot redeeming in those stats or my memory of him, but he's younger at least and has beaten the Cardinals once?

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1591763847475601409

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Fascinating.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1591778153839570944?t=yx7rmY4gmhunP_t35sOjPA&s=33

Get the money and the MVP vote, Geno

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Cooks has had such a weird career for a good player who isn't (publicly, anyway) some kind of gigantic psycho rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
e: found a taker

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Nov 13, 2022