Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

Ralph Crammed In posted:

Never before have I wanted a gang of international jewels thieves to swing into action like I have in this moment.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Ring's on the wrong finger tho

wibble
May 20, 2001
Meep meep
Keep an eye out for the Death Korps of Krieg.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Ugh the BBC commentators are so gooey for the royal family, what a bunch of toadies.

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Lol, I know wee all just kidding around here folks! Great jokes.
So let me be the first to wish his Majesty a long and happy rain over all of us here in the thread 🙏👑🤴

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

Oh no, they got to you!

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

RickRogers posted:

Lol, I know wee all just kidding around here folks! Great jokes.
So let me be the first to wish his Majesty a long and happy rain over all of us here in the thread 🙏👑🤴

Blink twice if you're being held against your will.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Reign you dawk

KajiTheMelonMan
Sep 2, 2004

I killed a Tuskarr

Ralph Crammed In posted:

Ugh the BBC commentators are so gooey for the royal family, what a bunch of toadies.

I mean, if ANYONE is going suck the dick of the Royal Family...

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Just popping in on his happy day to wish Chuck III a reign that's just as successful and ends just as well as Chuck I.

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
The carriage looks like it still has the low resolution PlayStation 3 era textures.

wibble
May 20, 2001
Meep meep

Dial A For Awesome posted:

The carriage looks like it still has the low resolution PlayStation 3 era textures.

The carriage is older than the USA

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

very nice of William to let them use his butt plug

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Queen Victoria was prolific with her offspring, and even now there are many descendants in Europe that do not have a throne to inherit because their royal houses have been disposed of in the last century or so. But they also could, in theory, make a blood claim to the British throne.

So what I'm saying is that there should have been a battle royale to determine who was the rightful king/queen, because that makes just as much sense as this.

wibble
May 20, 2001
Meep meep
Didnt know you could have drums on a horse!

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
Was catching up on the thread and decided to look up the sword bit. According to ITV’s website:

“…one hundred newly-minted 50p pieces bearing an effigy of the crowned King will be exchanged for a glittering Jewelled Sword of Offering. Ms Mordaunt will carry out the task, redeeming the sword for the bag of silver-coloured coins, worth £50 in total, at the altar in Westminster Abbey.”

Charles probably took ages to farm up the 50 tokens he needed for his new best in slot weapon.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Dial A For Awesome posted:

Charles probably took ages to farm up the 50 tokens he needed for his new best in slot weapon.

74 loving years or so, they're hard to find.

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

50 bucks for that sword? Hmm dunno if that's a good deal or not.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
Most upsetting thing today has been going online and see how many people are being horny about Penny Mordaunt.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Most upsetting thing today has been going online and see how many people are being horny about Penny Mordaunt.

Yes. By far. She's loving awful.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

Ralph Crammed In posted:

Queen Victoria was prolific with her offspring, and even now there are many descendants in Europe that do not have a throne to inherit because their royal houses have been disposed of in the last century or so. But they also could, in theory, make a blood claim to the British throne.

So what I'm saying is that there should have been a battle royale to determine who was the rightful king/queen, because that makes just as much sense as this.

Half of all anglos are descended from one king or another.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Collateral posted:

Half of all anglos are descended from one king or another.

Kings should be chosen by a tournament of street fighting.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

a pipe smoking dog posted:

A lot of people have undiagnosed oedipus complex

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

If someone over there could get me a couple of those little Beefeater uniforms for my baby nephews I’d greatly appreciate it.

Meatgrinder
Jul 11, 2003

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est

Ralph Crammed In posted:

Never before have I wanted a gang of international jewels thieves to swing into action like I have in this moment.

You are watching a gang of international jewel thieves

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Meatgrinder posted:

lol

Diana is the the queen in my heart, rip

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Meatgrinder posted:

:chanpop:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Meatgrinder posted:

:britain:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I turned on the TV and saw the coverage and poo poo my pants immediately.

wibble
May 20, 2001
Meep meep

If those helicopters had a full live load then one man could have changed the course of history....

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
I really hope chuck has a heart attack or something and dies milliseconds before actually becoming king. Thatd be funny as heck

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

https://www.theonion.com/meghan-and-harry-exclusive-interview-1850404237/

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

My Spirit Otter posted:

I really hope chuck has a heart attack or something and dies milliseconds before actually becoming king. Thatd be funny as heck

Charles pulls the DNA tests out proving neither William nor Harry are his and instantly abdicates, leaving Randy Andy king.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Roblo posted:

Yes. By far. She's loving awful.
Yeah I was like "ooh, who is sword lady?" then saw she was a Tory and was like "ah, a literal demon made flesh, makes sense"

Meatgrinder posted:

:unsmith:

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Meatgrinder posted:

lmao :brexit:

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
You know the coronation was a wet fart when not even GBS can muster an enthusiastic mock thread about it. Nobody gives a poo poo about King Goatsefingers and his wizard hat.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Not watching this poo poo but did Diana’s holy skeleton throw open the doors and clatter in with her war axe in flames and take a weeping Harry into her fleshless arms where their souls formed a nexus that transcends space and time that then erupted into a blinding sphere of pure destruction leaving only a molten crater where the cursed English isle used to be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Pretty stupid of them to start this ceremony at 6 AM on a Saturday.