Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

If oyu had a single fuckign clue you little poo poo, your first thought after thinking "durr, wait a moment, Supreme Kai never gave Goku a gi" would have been "oh wait, perhaps he meant King Kai, who gave Goku a weightless gi that came with an undershirt. I should perhaps shut the gently caress up instead of being a massive idiot".

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

If oyu had a single fuckign clue you little poo poo, your first thought after thinking "durr, wait a moment, Supreme Kai never gave Goku a gi" would have been "oh wait, perhaps he meant King Kai, who gave Goku a weightless gi that came with an undershirt. I should perhaps shut the gently caress up instead of being a massive idiot".

But you were the one who was wrong?

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Lol.

I really like the funny pics from this thread, keep 'em coming!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
goku is the only person i respect in this fuckef up world

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The latest movie makes it canon that vegeta is stronger than goku.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i didn't need the movie to tell me that, i already knew in my heart

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
gently caress Vegeta he's stupid and short and he cried like a bitch on Namek but Goku doesn't cry because he's strong and cool:goku:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Goku is a gay retard.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Shinjobi posted:

gently caress Vegeta he's stupid and short and he cried like a bitch on Namek but Goku doesn't cry because he's strong and cool:goku:

Goku's such a crybaby it was a plot point in the brolli movies retard

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
anything not on the manga being relevant at all <------ lolololol

_Endgame_
Jun 19, 2010

NERF THIS!
[quote="Knuc U Kinte" post="442914797"
Even when Goku has the super light supreme kai version of his gi he still wears the undershirt. Practicality has nothing to do with it you loving noob. It's a stylistic choice.
[/quote]

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

knuc is powering up itt. hes going to destroy us all

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Kild posted:

Goku's such a crybaby it was a plot point in the brolli movies retard

drat its true!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i would be down for an alt reality where vegeta kills goku in their first fight and then he turns out to be the dude who kills frieza

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

loving goes super saiyan and the other z warriors are all "i thought you had to have a pure heart!" and vegeta loving buries them with "I am of a pure heart..a heart of pure evil!" get hosed

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

vegeta is a loving piss baby.

gohan is even more of a piss baby.

trunks is a useless retard.

goku is also a retard but in a useful way.

piccolo for life

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
Does Piccolo ever defeat anyone? I mean even Yajirobi hosed up Vegeta, if Piccolo can't even top Yajirobi then that's pretty fail IMO.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

vegeta is a loving piss baby.

gohan is even more of a piss baby.

trunks is a useless retard.

goku is also a retard but in a useful way.

piccolo for life

I can settle for this.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

piccolo would have defeated cell (first form) if cell didn't run away

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

mabels big day posted:

this could be said for several characters iirc

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

mabels big day posted:

Yeah and you know who single-handedly blasts cell out of existence? Krillin.

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
He kills radditz but lol

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Super Rad posted:

Does Piccolo ever defeat anyone? I mean even Yajirobi hosed up Vegeta, if Piccolo can't even top Yajirobi then that's pretty fail IMO.

he kills raditz and goku a saibaman and babidi

Kild fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Mar 19, 2015

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

Kild posted:

he kills raditz and goku a saibaman and babidi

Buu kills babidi, Piccolo just slices him in half, which is apparently not enough. A Saibaman seems to be Piccolo's only solo-kill in the entire series.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
Which is pretty cool since most manga series follow the tired trope of having all the main characters fighting a single counter-part enemy created just for him, but dbz is aways about weaker characters pilling up on a single strong character.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
I always saw Piccolo as the honorary black guy, he's prob my favorite character behind Kid Gohan and Vegeta.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Super Rad posted:

Buu kills babidi, Piccolo just slices him in half, which is apparently not enough. A Saibaman seems to be Piccolo's only solo-kill in the entire series.

Ah yeah I forgot Buu had healing powers and heals Babidi up.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Super Rad posted:

piccolo is the realest nigga on the show though

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

i would be down for an alt reality where vegeta kills goku in their first fight and then he turns out to be the dude who kills frieza

I wouldn;t be surprised if Frieza and Vegeta have a real battle in Return of F, since Toriyama said he wants to make a movie with vegeta as the main character and he features on the b=promotional stuff fairly heavily.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Vegeta sucks tho

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Shinjobi posted:

Vegeta sucks tho

You like Goku in the GBS way and you think that emoticon of his pants is epic.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You like Goku in the GBS way and you think that emoticon of his pants is epic.

It's the most epic of memes.

Krillin is the best on the show, but Goku is better than Vegeta.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Vegeta owns actually.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
A prideful prince who repeatedly finds himself humbled... Even by a clown. Vegeta is a classical literary archetype in the vein of Shakespeare, Bible, and Goodfellas.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i believe in my mentor, vegeta. he can do anything because he is the strongest

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i rewatched the first goku v vegeta fight in dragonball kai. it is such a great loving fight from start to finish. i think it might be the best one in the whole series

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

*after powering up so hard it darkened the skies and shook the earth* It's over..Kakarot! *tun tunnn*
goku: Ahh! AAAHH!!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

sharrrk posted:

i believe in my mentor, vegeta. he can do anything because he is the strongest

My mentor is 18 and she teaches me things and also gives me boners.

Does vegeta give you boners?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

My mentor is 18 and she teaches me things and also gives me boners.

Does vegeta give you boners?

gently caress you

• Locked thread