Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Prav posted:

n-no not edited it can't be. i have do some serious reflection to how i relate to the truthfullness random comments on the internet now. my world is shattered

Cool guy doubles down on being an easily influenced retard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

ArbitraryC posted:

as humorous as a trump win would be all ge polls so far indicate he would lose, not that I would trust polls so much to say it's a sure thing but your prediction on the matter is certainly not supported by anything to suggest it is the objective 'truth'.

people said the same thing about the tories in the last uk elections and then they happened and the tories got way more of a percentage of votes than polling predicted

on the other extreme you had romney's unskewed poll bullshit in 12

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

a retard posted:

people said the same thing about the tories in the last uk elections and then they happened and the tories got way more of a percentage of votes than polling predicted

on the other extreme you had romney's unskewed poll bullshit in 12

yeah I am by no means saying it's a sure thing just pointing out that what little objective evidence we do have is against him so it's pretty lol to act like you're spitting the hard truths while ignoring what little facts are actually available

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

BigBoss posted:

"Oh no, someone told the truth and it incontinently disagrees with my narrow worldview. It's trolling!"

Unironically this.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Tommy Dimassimo ... the feds keep getting the video taken down but I have it so here's a still of him

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

ArbitraryC posted:

as humorous as a trump win would be all ge polls so far indicate he would lose, not that I would trust polls so much to say it's a sure thing but your prediction on the matter is certainly not supported by anything to suggest it is the objective 'truth'.

Hillary had a 92% chance to win Michigan. She didn't. The models are breaking down because they can not measure things like "making America great again". How do you measure a feeling? You can't. What you can measure are the votes in November and it is almost 100% certain Trump would defeat the presumptive Democrat nominee, Hillary Clinton. You will get the die hards who strait ticket vote the D every time. However, she's weak among likely voters, especially whites over 40 who make up the overwhelming majority of actual voters.

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.

dad gay. so what posted:

we should all suck each others dicks and gently caress each other!!
Agreed, should do it before it is criminalized.

Edit: like im betting bigboss would suck a dilz and then report to the trumpstaffel.
"Homosexual activity? Do you have any proof, citizen?"
*opens mouth and gargles a bit"

George Rouncewell fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Mar 13, 2016

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
BREAKING: Black Trump supporter shot and killed by Chicago protesters

Christian Times Newspaper has learned that an African-American supporter of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has died after allegedly sustaining gunshot wounds in the aftermath of Friday night’s chaos in Chicago.

Robert King Bullock, aged 37, was a resident of Chicago’s Evanston suburb. According to Bullock’s friend, who also attended the Trump rally, Robert was an avid chef, and he recently obtained his Masters of Business Administration and planned to open a local restaurant.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

BigBoss posted:

Hillary had a 92% chance to win Michigan. She didn't. The models are breaking down because they can not measure things like "making America great again". How do you measure a feeling? You can't. What you can measure are the votes in November and it is almost 100% certain Trump would defeat the presumptive Democrat nominee, Hillary Clinton. You will get the die hards who strait ticket vote the D every time. However, she's weak among likely voters, especially whites over 40 who make up the overwhelming majority of actual voters.
Michigan was a big upset and a good example of why you can't unilaterally trust polls but that doesn't mean you can completely ignore them either. there is simply no hard evidence that trump is gonna steamroll the ge and you're not being intellectually honest by pretending it's the most realistic appraisal of the situation. I think he has a better chance than a lot of democrats think due to his independent support and Hill's general dislikability, but if someone put a gun to my head and told me to bet who would win I'd lean towards her because that's what most available evidence points to.

I say that as a person who doesn't like and will not be voting for her.

horatius
Mar 9, 2016

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Christian Times Newspaper has learned that an African-American supporter of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has died after allegedly sustaining gunshot wounds in the aftermath of Friday night’s chaos in Chicago.

Robert King Bullock, aged 37, was a resident of Chicago’s Evanston suburb. According to Bullock’s friend, who also attended the Trump rally, Robert was an avid chef, and he recently obtained his Masters of Business Administration and planned to open a local restaurant.

I can't find any reputable news source reporting on or about Robert King Bullock

ehhhhhhnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

SirEvelynTremble posted:

stdh.txt

Pox
Feb 16, 2015
RIP made up black guy

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=R...icago&tbs=qdr:d

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Is it this video that keeps on being taken down?

Helical Nightmares posted:

Everyone needs to watch this.

Because of this:

Hey. HEY. We are trying to make an ISIS video here. Your sign is upsidedown! *doesn't bother to edit it out before posting it online*

:allears:

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
lol @ hilary supporters being like WOW I CANT BELIVE BERNIE SANDERS SUPPORTERTERS WOULD DO THIS

lol @ HRC herslef being like COMEONGUYSDONT PROETESTS

just lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im gay

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

gently caress da Mods posted:

lol @ hilary supporters being like WOW I CANT BELIVE BERNIE SANDERS SUPPORTERTERS WOULD DO THIS

lol @ HRC herslef being like COMEONGUYSDONT PROETESTS

just lol

don't mock the afflicted

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

It's super late being 9 pages late but I buy weed and weed accessories from a guy in that pic

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

SirEvelynTremble posted:

don't mock the afflicted

loving lol

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

amityville anus posted:

It's super late being 9 pages late but I buy weed and weed accessories from a guy in that pic

is it the dude in the rick and morty shirt?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
whats this thred about?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

dad gay. so what posted:

whats this thred about?

spaghetti

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Tommy Dimassimo ... the feds keep getting the video taken down but I have it so here's a still of him

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Dogmeat posted:

is it the dude in the rick and morty shirt?

If he sold weed in that shirt i'd buy it.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

I'm going to miss YCS when this election cycle is over.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

we should all suck each others dicks and gently caress each other!!

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
https://twitter.com/trymainelee/status/708827786039853056

milk .... i hope it was pasteurized

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Nope, just up to my boobs.

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/708817118150537216

that's the sound of nerds who loving LOVE science wondering if they can do anything with neil's unchecked rape accusation

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

that's the sound of nerds who loving LOVE science wondering if they can do anything with neil's unchecked rape accusation

:eyepop:
Neil is such a mindfuck.

Like holy poo poo hip millennials love him and now he drops this bombshell on them

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Black lives really don't matter when they dissent. Any libs wanna try to white knight this?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

TEAH SYAG posted:

Black lives really don't matter when they dissent. Any libs wanna try to white knight this?

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

Oh that must be it there is no way BLM and Moveon would protest a hateful coward without pay

uh yes they have been exposed as paying people to protest for them. saying soros pays you 5k was a running joke for awhile. maybe try not to be so naive?

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

SirEvelynTremble posted:

its like the murder rates shooting up in all these citys that protested because cops greatly reduced random stops and checks for fear it will cause a riot. it really makes you think if the cultural problems that caused unfathomable violence in black communities during the 90s have merely been successfully suppressed by aggressive police work.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

TEAH SYAG posted:

Yeah I'll take a crack at it

It's wrong to use violence against someone because of their political beleifs

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
No for real though don't shoot people even if they are supporters of Donald Trump. Make fun of their hat instead.

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

I'm just puzzled. "People who are anti-creationism are actually anti-creationist-supporters -- they oppose free citizens voting for strict creationists to the school board"

Like politics aside that's just the worst constructed logical argument I've heard from a guy with a PHD

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Lmao

The ol 'splicer needs to lighten up a bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU