Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
good way to deal with saudi arabia is to throw billions of dollars at it hoping the house of saud slips on the banknotes and breaks their necks. :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toys For Twats
Sep 30, 2007
One awesome dude

Jose Mengelez posted:

good point, i wouldn't want you to spontaneously start sucking my dick.

Hmm, homophobic, racist, and with a slickly disguised nazi username!? :thunk:

Better get our punching hands warmed up.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Toys For Twats posted:

Hmm, homophobic, racist, and with a slickly disguised nazi username!? :thunk:

Better get our punching hands warmed up.

me not wanting your lips on my dick is germphobic not homophobic. hope that helps.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
I'll let you tonguepunch my fartbox through a dental dam though.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Boof Bonser posted:

I've been watching Maher for years and like his show about 60% of the time. He takes the Islam stuff a little too far but he does have a point that people on the left who (rightly) criticize low-grade theocracy in Utah and Alabama should be even more horrified by Saudi Arabia and Iran.

i'll be more horrified of muslims than christians when they're the ones controling every branch of america's government instead of being a persecuted minority

Bill Maher is basically the democrat version of people like Kevin Sorbo only even worse since his career peaked with a Mr T vehicle and there's no shortage of liberal comedians who are actually funny and not insane they could be paying attention to instead

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Looks like we got more antifa on the Strip :(

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
This is a hilariously funny and totally agreeable joke your are making my friend!

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Flesh Forge posted:

This is a hilariously funny and totally agreeable joke your are making my friend!

it's not a joke, its a pathetic 4chan "psy-op".

https://twitter.com/broderick/status/914813878982332416

https://twitter.com/broderick/status/914832937681637376

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I was being completely serious and was not sarcastic!

that these ~hilariously edgy~ promoters of real-deal white power poo poo are tolerated here legit makes me want to puke

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

call to action posted:

It's pretty loving gross how every antifa dweeb was so quick to throw Heather heyers corpse on any dumb cause or belief they had, and then when someone does something they directly admit is revenge for that precise incident, you're called a racist for questioning the violence of an avowed leftist

hey thread I'm a couple pages behind and I see this poster has already been probated but

um

did this guy confuse the Charleston murders by Dylan Roof with the Charlottesville murder of Heather Heyer?

because it kind of looks like he did

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
its almost like he's a dumb piece of poo poo.

Jose Mengelez fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Oct 3, 2017

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

nvj is touched by your generosity!
Decided to do some *very scientific analysis* to confirm my suspicion that Antifa is basically a made up right-wing bugaboo and not some massively powerful entity.

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
*playing the dog whistle like it's a clarinet*

"I heard a black person did a crime.... Maybe nazism isn't so bad?"

*the same three MAGA idiots suddenly appear in the thread*

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Repo Man posted:

I posted a comic that came up on my twitter feed because someone else retweeted it, and I liked it. And there is nothing wrong with the comic I posted. I'm not going to comment on that other comic, since I did not post it, nor have I seen it before. And it changes nothing about the comic that I did post.

Wonder what kinda circles you roam in when your buddies are posting comics by white suprmacists. Also eat poo poo lol.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

In what war did veterans kill Nazis and also Communists?

Repo Man
Nov 19, 2005

COMRADES posted:

Many WW-2 veterans also fought in the Korean War. Some even fought in WW-2, Korea, and Vietnam.

Warbadger
Jun 17, 2006

COMRADES posted:

None. But a lot of WWII vets fought in Korea.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

COMRADES posted:

In what war did lima beans kill Nazis and also Communists?

Fixed to match content of the high art that repo man is so v proud of

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
The gulags were a great thing, they allowed many to have time to reflect on their place in the world.

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

*playing the dog whistle like it's a clarinet*

"I heard a black person did a crime.... Maybe nazism isn't so bad?"

*the same three MAGA idiots suddenly appear in the thread*

Don't let us stop you, go ahead and make up the fake arguments for the fake people you are railing at in your weird hypothetical argument you apparently wish you were having.

Then consider medication.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

VictorianQueerLit posted:

:ironicat: :ironicat: :ironicat:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
this stinks of the work of adolf hitler, back from the grave.

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

nvj is touched by your generosity!

Warbadger posted:

None. But a lot of WWII vets fought in Korea.

I think his point was that these two conflicts aren't exactly the same war, which... is a bad point

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
My point was more that that was a dumb comic tbh.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

shkrankely krankely - adolf hitler

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Permaban op gas thread

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

There have been 739 posts made by VictorianQueerLit, an average of 19.15 posts per day, since registering on Aug 26, 2017. 

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
[quote="“VictorianQueerLit”" post="“477004336”"]
Don’t let us stop you, go ahead and make up the fake arguments for the fake people you are railing at in your weird hypothetical argument you apparently wish you were having.

[/quote]

You are real.

You read the op, and are now in the process of writing a few thousand words in support of the op.

The op says two things: that a black person did a crime, and that fascism is not so bad.

spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado

Boof Bonser posted:

Decided to do some *very scientific analysis* to confirm my suspicion that Antifa is basically a made up right-wing bugaboo and not some massively powerful entity.

americans are loving retarded

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado
mongoloid, dim-witted, cretinous even

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

COMRADES posted:

In World War 2. :smug:

I'm kidding, of course.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
seems like some of our friends here are having a hard time dealing with the uncomfortable truth of how quickly "nazi punching" slips into "mass shooting crowd of likely republicans"

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

VictorianQueerLit posted:

:qq:Don't let us stop you, go ahead and make up the fake arguments for the fake people you are railing at in your weird hypothetical argument you apparently wish you were having.

Then consider medication.:qq:

Here's one of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Zo posted:

seems like some of our friends here are having a hard time dealing with the uncomfortable truth of how quickly "nazi punching" slips into "mass shooting crowd of likely republicans"

Not quickly enough imho

• Locked thread