Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

i am so glad there is a hell now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Rutibex posted:

i'd rather be tortured forever than be erased from existence. i don't like this new catholic god he is too metal

Wow.

No wonder you guys are in so much pain, you sure are attached to your usernames. Embrace oblivion, avoid paying taxes on your sins.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

This is poo poo, usually there's about a few thousand years before a mistranslation is paid attention to, what used to cause schism now just requires an apology and a week, pathetic

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Me an offensively brain dead moron: "returning to the exact same state of unburdened peace as before I lived, after I die would be ok"

You an intellectual powerhouse, able to extrapolate common sense ideas: "surely an infinite millennia of daylong penis mutilation is preferable to nothing at all"

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Amateur Saboteur posted:

Me an offensively brain dead moron: "returning to the exact same state of unburdened peace as before I lived, after I die would be ok"

You an intellectual powerhouse, able to extrapolate common sense ideas: "surely an infinite millennia of daylong penis mutilation is preferable to nothing at all"

:same:

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
why the gently caress would it be a mark of honor to note use a tape recorder or notes

was The Mentalist a big thing in Italy or something? is it no longer a sign of respectful attention to show that you're actually listening?

what the gently caress is this guy's malfunction in the first place

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Oh, hell is back now? Phew! I was getting worried all these satanic ritual orgies would be for nothing.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Amateur Saboteur posted:

"surely an infinite millennia of daylong penis mutilation is preferable to nothing at all"

hell is other people's fetishes

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Coolguye posted:

why the gently caress would it be a mark of honor to note use a tape recorder or notes

was The Mentalist a big thing in Italy or something? is it no longer a sign of respectful attention to show that you're actually listening?

Yeah it seems pretty disrespectful to me lol

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Amateur Saboteur posted:

you would get used to it after a while, like a hot tub

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Rutibex posted:

you would get used to it after a while, like a hot tub

I mean it really makes sense. The 80 or so years you have on Earth would soon be so outnumbered by endless years of torture that it would be a new baseline for your memory and sense of self. If anything the boredom would be a real killer after a few millenia.

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Coolguye posted:

He's infatuated with his own intelligence. Ironically it's something the church would discourage him from doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

Amateur Saboteur posted:

Reported for kink-shaming.

• Locked thread