Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

Some poops have a certain sound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

TontoCorazon posted:

Of a broken fart

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Lol at this thread now

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
I just had a rock hard poo poo that was sitting in my intestines pressing up against my kidney or something that was causing bizarre pains in my nether regions. I just passed it along with a pile of hard coals. It comes as no surprise because my dook is probably half oxycodone by volume.

Feeling better, but still sore as hell as everything that was stopped up is now moving around to the newly freed space. Oh well, some oxycodone should help with the soreness!

Anyway, there’s group therapy and resources out there for survivors, OP. Don’t be ashamed to use them.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
itt I learned that making GBS threads too dry is bad and making GBS threads too wet is also bad

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

yr new gurlfrand! posted:

itt I learned that making GBS threads too dry is bad and making GBS threads too wet is also bad

Goldilocks was an allegory about pooping

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

i have no rear end in a top hat and i must poo poo

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
making GBS threads is like Goldilocks

Not too hard, not too soft

Just right

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Pooping is a land of contrasts

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

This thread is going to go stale quickly now that op is ok. Will someone else volunteer to go to the hospital with constipation? For the good of the thread, of course.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Prof. Crocodile posted:

This thread is going to go stale quickly now that op is ok. Will someone else volunteer to go to the hospital with constipation? For the good of the thread, of course.

That goon popping oxy is probably well on their way to a blocked bowel.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Colonel Cancer posted:

It is by my will alone I put my poop in motion

Usul has called a big one!

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Prof. Crocodile posted:

ITT I learned that never pooping is bad, but constantly pooping is also bad, and that pooping the correct amount requires discipline, careful planning, and dietary supplementation.

Dietary fiber is your friend. Your heart and anus will thank you.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Prof. Crocodile posted:

im currently eating some mashed potatoes with a ton of low-fat cheddar that doesn't really melt so i'll let you know

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Imagine this as a seven course dinner.

Washed down with piss of course.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Tag yourselves.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I heard the the OP pooped so big that it filled the entire toilet and then they has to flush the toilet while they were still pooping so it didnt overflow the toilet and then they had to call a plumber to fix the toilet because there was so much poop

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
this is cannon, btw

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

this is cannon, btw

So was the OP's colon after finally removing the blockage lmao

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

low key sex master posted:

So was the OP's colon after finally removing the blockage lmao

:vince:

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
How much is a “I can’t poop” hospita bill?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nooner posted:

I heard the the OP pooped so big that it filled the entire toilet and then they has to flush the toilet while they were still pooping so it didnt overflow the toilet and then they had to call a plumber to fix the toilet because there was so much poop

Funny story about the hill that outhouse is on.. :mmmsmug:

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

when i had pneumonia i didn't poop for a week straight and in a panic got an enema from the pharmacy

it didn't do anything and it turns out it was because i had not eaten (nor slept for that matter) for 6 days so there was just nothing to poop out

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Dear Watson posted:

That is a good question. My panic attack I thought was a heart attack gave me a 1.500 bill. Would have been higher but had already hit my out of pocket maximum.

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker

Dear Watson posted:

For that, they usually charge by the pound.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
sidenote, accidently got some super glue on my nether regions in order to protect myself from the covid, how do I poo poo

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

UCS Hellmaker posted:

sidenote, accidently got some super glue on my nether regions in order to protect myself from the covid, how do I poo poo

Time for a trip to the hospital!

Also, I feel OP has run out of steam on the subject of her bowel movements. Hoping some other socially minded goon will take one for the team via a massive dose of anti-diarrheal meds and amuse us with the results.

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

Cheesus posted:

For that, they usually charge by the pound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPWLv1LLXPg

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

OMFG FURRY posted:

im currently eating some mashed potatoes with a ton of low-fat cheddar that doesn't really melt so i'll let you know

update:
just had a satisfying bowel movement, wiped once and it was 'clean'.

sorry to disappoint

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

A letdown on par with Star Wars Episode IX

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

I'm working on my diet recently, changing it up since I started getting a bit of fat around my midsection, and I've been all number 1 for like 5 days now, just rock hard lumps that can take forever to squeeze out

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
why do those take so long to pass anyways? do they get caught in the ridges?

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

OMFG FURRY posted:

update:
just had a satisfying bowel movement, wiped once and it was 'clean'.

sorry to disappoint

Jesus poo poo. An immaculate conception.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Weirdos? You’re the one who started the thread OP, maybe consider turning the other cheek before throwing poo poo at goons in glass houses.

Anyway I’m OP’s doctor and can confirm that they pooped so big that the butt is “totally destroyed” and “medically owned” and the only solution is to spend $6 million on a bionic butthole.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Play posted:

I'm working on my diet recently, changing it up since I started getting a bit of fat around my midsection, and I've been all number 1 for like 5 days now, just rock hard lumps that can take forever to squeeze out

are you on the bacon wrapped cheese keto diet pioneered on this very website?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Mulaney Power Move posted:

are you on the bacon wrapped cheese keto diet pioneered on this very website?

Just less beer, less carbs and less dairy. I don't believe in specific diets. Especially ones based around bacon and cheese.

But where was that proposed? I could use an lol

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

id assume they're not big enough for your colon to get a proper grip on

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

imagine you had a paper bag and you filled it with mashed potatoes then you dehydrated the bag and its contents then tried squeezing them out.

eventually the bag rips i think, not a doctor tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Play posted:

Just less beer, less carbs and less dairy. I don't believe in specific diets. Especially ones based around bacon and cheese.

But where was that proposed? I could use an lol

someone post the screenshot if you have it. the one where a guy progresses through the diet, eating six eggs every morning and eating buckets of cheese, until he sees the doctor and his cholesterol and BP is so high he's about to die. mixed in there is a post from a guy saying he should eat cleaner and he gets probated for it.