Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

TwoPair posted:

X-terminators #2

I love X-terminators. These ladies are all great in their own way. I think (excluding Laura) they are still quite drunk.

So far it's a nice little story, which is not slowed down by all the Krakoa nonsense.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Nov 2, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Who wouldn't know Wolverine's classic uniform by this point?

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Infinitum posted:

Boom-Boom was already drunk when meeting the others for drinks. Then she got more drunk.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

I mean, she could know the costume and just think it looks bad on Laura (for the record I think it's fine)

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Series is Damage Control, no idea what issue. Might even be the latest, the friend that posts these is bad about spoilers.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

Superboy #122 (1965)

Punisher War Zone #14 (1993)

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Darthemed posted:

Punisher War Zone #14 (1993)

Yeah, while he's definitely right wing, I don't think Frank votes or has strong opinions on any politicians beyond "they're all corrupt." Like he would be barely aware of the 2016 election and not really have strong opinions on Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Yeah franks not really a big picture type

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

I imagine he'd have some strong opinions about war, though.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

yeah, it helps with his writer's block

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Frank aims for the centre.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Frank knows how corrupt the system is and that the only thing that can cure it is an outsider unafraid of going against that system.

He voted for Ross Perot. Grimly maintaining his gun collection while nodding to Perot going over his charts during a tv special.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
If I had to guess I would say Frank is a Libertarian.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Frank would hate Ron Paul tho

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

CharlestheHammer posted:

Frank would hate Ron Paul tho

Everyone hates Ron Paul. And Rand.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Frank's been in enough car accidents to know the value of seatbelts and absolutely voted for Nader in 2000.

MasterBuilder
Sep 30, 2008
Oven Wrangler

TwoPair posted:

X-terminators #2

I know the hand claws don't really work but doesn't her foot claw really not work. If it was aligned with the feet bones it would angle into the ground and if it was parallel to the ground she wouldn't be able to walk.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

They get sheathed in the Claw Realm, it's her secondary mutation.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Infinitum posted:

They get sheathed in the Claw Realm, it's her secondary mutation.

Yeah, it's that special dimension where all the claws are stored.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Claw Realm is also where all the Wolverines keep their brains

No idea of issue

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Infinitum posted:

No idea of issue
It's an early issue of Krakoa X-Force IIRC

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
It looks like Multiple Man is betting against himself there...

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Slashrat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BlyYs_Tkno

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Slashrat posted:

Seems extremely in character for him (them?)

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Infinitum posted:

No idea of issue

You know, it never occurred to me to ask whether or not Wolverine's claws can cut through his own adamantium-coated bones.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Would the Punisher execute Paul Pelosi’s attacker?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ruddiger posted:

Would the Punisher execute Paul Pelosi’s attacker?

the punisher would read the guys website and then shoot him in the head to put him out of his misery

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,
And rise the M.C. Etrigan!

As for Frank voting, isn't he a felon who hasn't actually served out his sentence?

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
Any excuse to post the best Punisher comic:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

ManiacClown posted:

As for Frank voting, isn't he a felon who hasn't actually served out his sentence?

Has he ever been convicted of anything? The rare occasions he gets arrested he escapes before a trial from what I remember, so would still technically have the right to vote

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Frank has been convicted multiple times, under his own name.

Strange Tales #155 (1967)

The Punisher War Zone #26 (1994)

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,
And rise the M.C. Etrigan!

Skwirl posted:

Has he ever been convicted of anything? The rare occasions he gets arrested he escapes before a trial from what I remember, so would still technically have the right to vote

I could swear there was at least one instance where he went to prison (as opposed to jail) and escaped.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition

ManiacClown posted:

I could swear there was at least one instance where he went to prison (as opposed to jail) and escaped.

There's a MAX one-shot, The Cell, where he does just that.

I also seem to remember Frank deliberately got himself thrown into the same prison as Matt Murdock back during Brubaker's run.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Wanderer posted:

There's a MAX one-shot, The Cell, where he does just that.

I also seem to remember Frank deliberately got himself thrown into the same prison as Matt Murdock back during Brubaker's run.

Yeah, but that was jail.

Fake Edit: for people who don't know the difference, because American media doesn't make it clear and often depicts it as the same thing and I don't know how it works in the rest of the world, jail is where you go when you've been arrested, prison is where you go after you've been convicted and sentenced. In the American legal system they are two separate things and people awaiting trial don't go to the same place people who have been convicted of a crime go. I think the Daredevil thing you're talking about is one of the things where they put both people under arrest and people who've already been convicted in the same place.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Cabbit posted:

You know, it never occurred to me to ask whether or not Wolverine's claws can cut through his own adamantium-coated bones.

Wait, how does Wolverine's healing powers regenerate the adamantium?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

SuddenCactus posted:

Wait, how does Wolverine's healing powers regenerate the adamantium?

They don't, if he'd lost he'd have a tiny hole in his adamantium skeleton until the next time he died.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Volume two of The Punisher had an arc called "The Final Days" (#53-59), which saw Frank getting convicted...

The Punisher #55 (1991)

...then escaping from Riker's, and getting a disguise that may be one of the most-buried pieces of the character's history.

The Punisher #59 (1992)

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Darthemed posted:

Volume two of The Punisher had an arc called "The Final Days" (#53-59), which saw Frank getting convicted...

The Punisher #55 (1991)

...then escaping from Riker's, and getting a disguise that may be one of the most-buried pieces of the character's history.

The Punisher #59 (1992)

So this is actually an example of what I was just talking about. Riker's is a jail, not a prison. You don't get sentenced to Riker's, you get arrested as a teenager and sent to Riker's for stealing a backpack and then held without trial for three years, the majority spent in solitary confinement. Punisher has clearly been convicted of a crime in the 616 (I knew about the being black for a while thing I didn't know why)

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose

Darthemed posted:

The Punisher #59 (1992)

Why would Frank Castle disguise himself as Justin Trudeau?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Darthemed posted:

The Punisher #55 (1991)

The Punisher #59 (1992)

“Save it pritchard” i can hear adam saying it clear as day.