Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Dahn posted:

Is that open carry Grandma?
The black strap over her right shoulder looks like an AR sling.
(handbag is over the left)

Carolyn Burns, 60: "Illegal aliens are murdering people on a daily basis. Donald Trump is telling the truth. And it's everywhere you go. You go to a grocery store, you're looking at illegal aliens that the president gave a green card to. You go to a restaurant, you're looking at illegal aliens. You don't see African-Americans working on construction sites anymore. It's all illegals."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Joementum posted:

Carolyn Burns, 60: "Illegal aliens are murdering people on a daily basis. Donald Trump is telling the truth. And it's everywhere you go. You go to a grocery store, you're looking at illegal aliens that the president gave a green card to. You go to a restaurant, you're looking at illegal aliens. You don't see African-Americans working on construction sites anymore. It's all illegals."

It's true, I've personally been murdered by illegal aliens 5 times in the past month.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
mit romney should enter just to say he will buy this race from donald trump

that or have one of those wind tunnel money carnival games but with votes instead of money

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I expect once Biden-Warren defeat Clinton for the Democratic primary, she will form her own third party to run for President, just like Donald Trump will inevitably do as well. Maybe she could actually win a Clintoncrat primary, but write-ins for Bill would probably beat her anyways.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Third World Reggin posted:

mit romney should enter just to say he will buy this race from donald trump

that or have one of those wind tunnel money carnival games but with votes instead of money

romney has a fraction of trump's wealth

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Dahbadu posted:

There's something incredibly satisfying about the National Review crowd realizing their impotence. Not only are they impotent literally but they're also impotent figuratively! :flaccid:

I've mentioned it before, but I think its more than a little coincidental that the "these butch rear end women wont even have sex with men anymore because the young men are all so femme!" seemed to take off right when baby boomer dicks started needing pharmaceutical help.

They let the unfuckable-for-different-reasons young republican crowd own it and pretend it's a real problem but somehow i really doubt that its just pure chance that THAT turns out to be the one issue the OLDS UBER ALLES party ceded to them.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
To be clear, Romney's only worth like 1/40 of Trump.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Jeb is really, really bad at this.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Joementum posted:

Something's not quite adding up here, Carolyn.

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
mitt romneys wealth is vastly underestimated while trumps is clearly vastly overstated

romeny probably has more tbh

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Jeb should've done a practice election round and ran for a governorship again or senator or something.

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
WOOOOOOOOOH (loud) (Hillary supporters)

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Joementum posted:

The Virginia and North Carolina Republican Parties are considering a loyalty oath for any candidate wishing to appear on the primary ballot, indicating that they will support the eventual Republican nominee.

Are there any polls of NC and VA yet to see how massive Trump's lead is? I guess maybe Cruz would be competitive in NC, but I can't see JEB!, Walker or Rubio passing Trump anytime soon. If this rule goes through (which it won't) and Trump tells them to go pound sand, I predict you will see the biggest spite motivated write-in campaign in history, and Trump would still win.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Bryter posted:

Something's not quite adding up here, Carolyn.

She's talking about Reagan's amnesty.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Being an illegal alien has nothing to do with legal status. It's down to (don't say race don't say race don't say race) their race. (Dammit JEB!)

(1/63)

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I'm shocked at his Asian comment. I feel like he's trying to usurp some of Trump's rhetoric on China but he did it in an awful way that's more offensive on multiple levels than what Trump has said.

I'd like to note that China sends more students abroad to US schools than any other country, and both South Korea and Japan follow suit. We get a lot of highly educated talented immigrants from Asian countries, like my girlfriends father who is a South Korean educated physicist that helped design the stealth bomber amongst other projects. He's far from the exception to the rule. I do not understand trying to turn his comments which were obviously about a stereotype about Mexicans into a misunderstood dig at multiple countries and an entire ethnicity which we have a pretty good relationship with. It's like cutting off your nose to spite your face and then trying to convince everyone it actually looks very cool.

Donovan Trip fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Aug 25, 2015

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

holy poo poo

are we sure Jeb! can feed and dress himself unassisted

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Jeb! is nothing but a quivering flapping moist vagina dripping in gasping spurts of the ocean of Trump's jizzim of his gold plated thundercock

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Would Jeb be our first Latino president?

Sort of how Bill Clinton literally ran on the claim that he was actually a light skinned black man?

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
He identifies as Hispanic, like a conservative Rachel Dolezal http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/6/jeb-bush-self-identified-as-hispanic-on-2009-voter/

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

echronorian posted:

I'm shocked at his Asian comment. I feel like he's trying to usurp some of Trump's rhetoric on China but he did it in an awful way that's more offensive on multiple levels than what Trump has said.

I'd like to note that China sends more students abroad to US schools than any other country, and both South Korea and Japan follow suit. We get a lot of highly educated talented immigrants from Asian countries, like my girlfriends father who is a South Korean educated physicist that helped design the stealth bomber amongst other projects. He's far from the exception to the rule. I do not understand trying to turn his comments which were obviously about a stereotype about Mexicans into a misunderstood dig at multiple countries and an entire ethnicity which we have a pretty good relationship with. It's like cutting off your nose to spite your face and then trying to convince everyone it actually looks very cool.

tump is basically americas rob ford and nobody thought rob ford would get elected but he did, and then he smoked crack, talked about eating pussy and called a bunch of people niggers and everyone loved him even more

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

NotWearingPants posted:

Sort of how Bill Clinton literally ran on the claim that he was actually a light skinned black man?
Hey can you provide a source for this? thanks

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
"Asians.... boy, I dunno." ~ Jeb!

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Patter Song posted:

...You do realize that 1952 was before the AMT and it was totally possible and indeed common for the wealthy to use deductions to dodge literally all of their taxes, right?

My post was in response to Boosted's claim that no tax rate should be over 30%--which brings to mind the classic Republican claim that higher taxes on wealthy people is bad economic policy.

The 1950s are well-known as a time of economic boom in America, and yet that's where tax rates were. That was my point.

Also loving LOL at Jeb inserting the other foot in his mouth. Hey Jeb, you can't get away with it like Trump--no one likes you.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
So under the guiding principle that none of this poo poo matters because people aren't paying attention yet, the only danger to Jeb is if he keeps doing this poo poo when the race actually heats up, right?

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

JEB. J: Just. E: Err. B: Badly.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Eagerly awaiting a reporter asking jeb! "So, do you... actually... Want to be president?"

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

:thumbsup:

Bush will try to clarify his statement tomorrow by insisting that the White Anglo-Saxon Protestants were the real anchor babies and they can go gently caress themselves.

Meanwhile Trump will announce that he's always gotten along great with Asians but as an aside he will be reinstating WWII style internment camps and the next PPP poll will show him gaining favorability amongst Bernie Sanders supporters.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

JEB. J: Just. E: Err. B: Badly.

Just Elect Bernie.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

The Nastier Nate posted:

Are there any polls of NC and VA yet to see how massive Trump's lead is? I guess maybe Cruz would be competitive in NC, but I can't see JEB!, Walker or Rubio passing Trump anytime soon. If this rule goes through (which it won't) and Trump tells them to go pound sand, I predict you will see the biggest spite motivated write-in campaign in history, and Trump would still win.

The Virginia GOP is trying to do lots of things to avoid primarying unelectable candidates into the general election. The "sane" ones are still pissed off that Ken Cuccinelli was nominated instead of Bill Bolling, the Lt. gov who would've crushed Terry McAullife. It says a lot about how bad Cuccinelli was that McAuliffe still won.

The LT Gov candidate was somehow even more insane than Cooch.

The VA GOP is as openly split between tea party nuts and run of the mill pre-Obama GOP as people hoped would happen at the national level.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Slate Action posted:

So under the guiding principle that none of this poo poo matters because people aren't paying attention yet, the only danger to Jeb is if he keeps doing this poo poo when the race actually heats up, right?

Yes, though each one exacerbates his problem of the existing media narrative that he's an awkward/reluctant campaigner. Eventually, these take on a life of their own where things that don't actually fit the narrative are made to because it's just easier that way. See: Biden, Joe and "gaffes".

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

pathetic little tramp posted:

Jeb continues to fall down the stairs in slow motion, he's actively attacking Trump now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbSdfLD7gH8

lol this ad has 281 views and jeb posted it on his twitter

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Slate Action posted:

Well, the people who are paying attention matter a lot. Jeb isn't just running in caucuses and primaries, he's auditioning for the party elite. He needs to be able to show that he's got his big boy pants on and is able to represent the party competently, or else they're going to move en masse to Rubio or Walker or Mitt or Kasich.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
What did Jeb! say about Asian immigrants?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Pinterest Mom posted:

Well, the people who are paying attention matter a lot. Jeb isn't just running in caucuses and primaries, he's auditioning for the party elite. He needs to be able to show that he's got his big boy pants on and is able to represent the party competently, or else they're going to move en masse to Rubio or Walker or Mitt or Kasich.

This is also a very, very good point.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Pinterest Mom posted:

CONFIRMED: Consensus ITT is he can't put his own pants on

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Quote of the just now, "I liked The Kelly File much better without Megyn Kelly. Perhaps she could take another eleven day unscheduled vacation!" ~ Take a Wild Guess Who

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Kylie Jenner is in a twitter war on that thread BTW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Joementum posted:

Quote of the just now, "I liked The Kelly File much better without Megyn Kelly. Perhaps she could take another eleven day unscheduled vacation!" ~ Take a Wild Guess Who

I'm still expecting them to make up. She will be a very good running mate for him.

• Locked thread