Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Sub-Actuality posted:

me too but also relieved because i initially thought he died lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

absolutely anything posted:

I was hashing out with a buddy what the Mushroom Kingdom residents' various political tendencies were for fun, and my incomplete summary is thus:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

picked up Stardew Valley and used points to also get Vampire Survivors last night, planning to lose some good chunks of my life to those games soon.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

tmfc posted:

picked up Stardew Valley and used points to also get Vampire Survivors last night, planning to lose some good chunks of my life to those games soon.

lol those are both games that you’ll lose hours to in a blink of an eye. Playing both of them you’re going to suddenly look up and realize it’s 2027

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tmfc posted:

I'm approaching Winter Year 2 on a new stardew farm and it's still as awesome as the first time I played. I think there's even a entirely new post game I've never seen that I'm unlocking soon, which is exciting to think about.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I got DAEMON X MACHINA on sale several months ago and never played it cuz my controller broke and I haven’t touched my Switch since… Finally got around to getting a replacement so I can finally try it out

----------------

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I got DAEMON X MACHINA on sale several months ago and never played it cuz my controller broke and I haven’t touched my Switch since… Finally got around to getting a replacement so I can finally try it out

I liked the demo but couldn't tell if it would be fun for a whole game. Looking forward to the Report.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I enjoyed that one a lot. It’s a lot like Armored Core, which I didn’t realize at the time because I hadn’t played an AC game when I played DXM but realized in retrospect when I tried AC4A a few weeks back. It has a lot of personality too, lots of colorful pilot characters on both sides of the battles constantly chattering at each other, which I think you’ll like as an Ace Combat fan.

One cool thing it does to set itself apart from AC a bit is that you create your pilot too and can upgrade them with cybernetics, with different upgrade paths, that give you certain bonuses regardless of how your mech is set up, and can eject from your mech when its destroyed and try to finish the mission on foot

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

stardew valley is very good, i haven't even touched vampire survivors yet.

i can already tell i've absolutely squandered several days in my first season though lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

there's always next season

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

yeah don't sweat it it's impossible to fill anything up.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Edit gently caress anything up.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

all this stardew talk is making me wanna replay it again

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Ok so this game has Switch/Steam cross-save like Hades, which is very cool, but… how does it work with cosmetic DLC? If you have it on one platform are you not able to use it on another? I don’t have any but I’m just curious how that works.

----------------

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Ok so this game has Switch/Steam cross-save like Hades, which is very cool, but… how does it work with cosmetic DLC? If you have it on one platform are you not able to use it on another? I don’t have any but I’m just curious how that works.

is there no account sign-in?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i love you mario

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Joey McChrist posted:

all this stardew talk is making me wanna replay it again

8:03pm: i'm just gonna do a day or two real quick, gather some wood and forage a bit while my parsnips finish.

2:48am: ah, gently caress.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

mario wonder looking badass

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

mario wonder looks so good, wow

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/homembarata/status/1697252146402767087?t=xRiGK21Wd3utNccVAZA7WA&s=19

----------------

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lmao and hell yeah at badges and death stranding. when i first got to the player ghosts stuff i figured i'd turn it off but i was swayed by the emotes and then there was the rest of it.

edit i didnt even see the edit i just wanted to quote the screenshot

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Post the Mario vid plox.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Post the Mario vid plox.

https://www.youtube.com/live/G0m_uNaSres?si=iL4o3SWeqEWbbI6x&t=1788

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

idk if there's an edited version yet but heres the Direct video, timestamped at the start of the video (29:50)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0m_uNaSres&t=1789s

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

tmfc posted:

idk if there's an edited version yet but heres the Direct video, timestamped at the start of the video (29:50)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0m_uNaSres&t=1789s

hell yeah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Theres a direct today and NOBODY hypebeasted the lead up??? This is my news site bros I need this.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

In Training posted:

Theres a direct today and NOBODY hypebeasted the lead up??? This is my news site bros I need this.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

Not my problem.

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

id idnt watch it because i'm already buyin it day 1

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

the first strand-type mario game

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

tmfc posted:

mario wonder looks so good, wow

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Fungah! posted:

id idnt watch it because i'm already buyin it day 1

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

new powerups look awesome, badges rule, bowser stole someone else's castle again. this one's looking good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I didn't watch it because I had a work call. I'm going to watch it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I turned myself into a castle, Mario! I'm Castle Bowser!!!