Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

but seriously, Facebook's policies wouldn't be enough for the worst HR-run office in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/nwmalinowski/status/879702671485161473

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Ramming the commandments is good but I would have used a winch and then dragged the tablets around town.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

of course thread titles cant handle unicode or w/e

back to the ol drawin board!!!!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

fits my needs posted:

x-posting because lmfao

I had to really dig in there to make sure this wasn't a joke.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

lmao :piss:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

holy poo poo

now someone dub over braveheart

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

quote:

The challenge of policing political expression is even more complex. The documents reviewed by ProPublica indicate, for example, that Donald Trump’s posts about his campaign proposal to ban Muslim immigration to the United States violated the company’s written policies against “calls for exclusion” of a protected group. As The Wall Street Journal reported last year, Facebook exempted Trump’s statements from its policies at the order of Mark Zuckerberg, the company’s founder and chief executive.

lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmZ posted:

holy poo poo

now someone dub over braveheart

also holy poo poo piss

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

add this man to the list of cspam martyrs

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

10 cobra commandments

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i cant stop watching that

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Squizzle posted:

of course thread titles cant handle unicode or w/e

back to the ol drawin board!!!!

No I like it

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

brugroffil posted:

what in the hell

they're not genuinely concerned about removing hate speech or racist garbage or anything, they just need to have a policy so they can point to its existence if anyone with clout gets mad at them

they need to moderate a little bit so they don't get a reputation as an unmoderated shithole, but they don't want to actually moderate too much and risk driving away the racists and shitlords, so they design their policies to explicitly lean toward not moderating

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Haha look for the guy who's front end is absolutely hosed I guess

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

http://youtubedoubler.com/lnYL

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

lmao if your teenage crush was anything but a video game/anime waifu

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Inspector Hound posted:

i hope he got a rental car with a collision waiver lmfao

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Inspector Hound posted:

Quick, everyone smash their car into a religious monument so the pigs can't tell who did what

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

*arkansas state strooper furiously screen capping and comparing consoles for various cars*

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

ArmZ posted:

i hope he got a rental car with a collision waiver lmfao

This guy did it right, I was disappointed when that chick made that awesome climb to grab the confederate flag and then didn't immediately light it on fire

Serf
May 5, 2011

man my teenage crush was either ripley or sarah conner

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

If I had to spend 24 hours a day with a washed up VJ I would also wish for death.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Ekster posted:

Logic would have dictated mine should have been Daisy Fuentes

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Inspector Hound posted:

he has a criminal record for destroying 10 commandments monuments previously this aint even the first time he's done it :911:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Ekster posted:

my teenage crushes were for the most part young ladies of my age bracket w whom i made out a lot

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Agean90 posted:

he has a criminal record for destroying 10 commandments monuments previously this aint even the first time he's done it :911:

lmfao

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Looooooooolll stupid poor whites are so stupid they actively donate money to fight Obamacare to this rich millionaire who spends it on himself.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/27/trump-lawyer-jay-sekulow-obamacare-repeal-christian-nonprofit

Holy poo poo these stupid rubes.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Agean90 posted:

Literally doing more to protect the constitution than the last three presidents

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

The C-SPAM trump thread, sometimes referred to as the guardian of Lowtax not paying internet taxes (which he should) is a MESS!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Al-Saqr posted:

Looooooooolll stupid poor whites are so stupid they actively donate money to fight Obamacare to this rich millionaire who spends it on himself.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/27/trump-lawyer-jay-sekulow-obamacare-repeal-christian-nonprofit

Holy poo poo these stupid rubes.

TRUMP

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Meanwhile, in real news

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

2017 owns

"As far as what happens to the monument, it's unclear at this time," Powell said. "The first thing will be to clean up the debris."

Nearly three years ago, a Ten Commandments monument at Oklahoma's Capitol met a similar fate, when a driver crashed his car into the statue, shattering it. That driver was identified as Michael Tate Reed of Van Buren, Arkansas. He was admitted the next day to a hospital for mental treatment and formal charges were never filed. It is not yet clear if he is the same person who attacked the Arkansas monument.

The privately funded, granite monument in Little Rock weighed 6,000 pounds (2,721 kilograms). It was installed Tuesday morning on the southwest lawn of the Capitol with little fanfare and no advance notice. A 2015 law required the state to allow the display near the Capitol, and a state panel last month gave final approval to its design and location.

Plans for Arkansas' monument sparked a push by the Satanic Temple for a competing statue of Baphomet, a goat-headed, angel-winged creature accompanied by two children smiling at it. Efforts to install that display, however, were blocked by a law enacted this year requiring legislative approval before the commission could consider a monument proposal. The Satanic Temple has vowed a lawsuit over the measure, and said it didn't believe the law should be applied retroactively to its proposal.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

MariusLecter posted:

Meanwhile, in real news

I miss the Weekly World News

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

MariusLecter posted:

Meanwhile, in real news

mods plz make obama's mole

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the zuck is the perfect candidate for america based on facebook hate speech policies

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

video of the guy ramming the ten commandments in Arkansas

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/bonkers-video-shows-repeat-offender-destroying-arkansas-brand-new-10-commandments-monument/

:911:

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
All c-spam posters should display, in their sig or avatar, an official Internet Tax stamp to show that they've paid their internet tax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

surprised the satan temple didnt go for the obvious golden calf

• Locked thread