Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Wrong thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

apophenium posted:

I miss Castlevania :(

where the gently caress is sotn for switch

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Jackie D posted:

I'm like 15 hours into Yakuza 8 and I haven't even unlocked job switching, this game is going to consume me

It was over hour 20 for me!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I finally was able to digitize a bunch of vhs I have. I'm gonna post two Neil Young concerts - In Berlin and Weld on youtube. My dad and I used to watch it all the time - I think he went to three different Young concerts in New Orleans and Texas.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

{Disregard post}

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ_2_E-JvNs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEKyXlDQVNc

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

owned

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't love the move set of the carthus curved sword. the R2 is just about worthless to me. the weapon art is of no use either but i'm not really big on those any how. weapon arts evolved from a handful of unique weapon attack features in dark souls, and became the bedrock for ashes of war in elden ring. some of the weapon arts got directly ported into elden ring without any changes. i think they should have just kept the name weapon arts even though it's not the same series. that would have been fine

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
good morning, yesterday's Dynamite thread reminded me how great this song is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3C5AxR7DWg

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Cant help but add in JD’s inner monologue whenever I hear that song

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

graph posted:

where the gently caress is sotn for switch

nowhere to be found, but the game that is basically the same game but even better is in the classics collection

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I downloaded Citizen Sleeper for the Switch. I’m sure it’s worth 20 bux.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Bluedeanie posted:

but the game that is basically the same game but even better is in the classics collection

the who now

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

graph posted:

the who now

*soma cruzing intensifies*

e: this is on the collection of gba games, which I now realize is different from the other collection of castlevania games called the classics collection. Please accept my humble apologies. I am but one man, struggling to keep track of Konami's many cash-in port collections of long-dead beloved game series

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Bluedeanie posted:

*soma cruzing intensifies*

i only know this name from smash

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

harmony of dissonance and aria of sorrow are both pretty fire tho

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Dawn of Sorrow would be better than all of them if they had laid off the touch screen gimmicks and used Ayami Kojima's art, but Konami is unfortunately legally barred from respecting anyone named Kojima so here we are. What I am saying is please play Aria of Sorrow if you have not, it's real good

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

play the Bloodstained games if you want the SOTN itch scratched

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Sheeitstained

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JleoAppaxi0

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the best castlevania game is order of ecclesia

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

coconono posted:

play the Bloodstained games if you want the SOTN itch scratched

Maybe not on the switch unless they fixed the performance issues.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

they perform just fine on my switch lite but I'm not a frame counter

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Alaois posted:

the best castlevania game is order of ecclesia
No it's rondo of blood either on PC engine or ps4

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

rondo is really good too but my girl shanoa takes it every day of the week

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

sitcom idea: Troy of Helen.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

here's the old man still chugging along. miracles aren't worth a horse crap until 1000 hours into the game

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Feb 2, 2024

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

You should play sekiro

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i dont like it very much

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i like parrying in those games so i liked it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i only dodge and take hits using health and armor. i like to put on different clothes and wepsons and i like the dumb rear end lore

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I’ve said it before but I’m so bad at parrying. I’m going to blame being 9 million years old.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in sekiro it's easier but i still don't like it for other reasons like customization being limited and it's just more of a cool action game using that engine. i don't want to play that. i'll play the other ones. i'll look at screenshots of any game out there

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

what i really appreciated about sekiro is how it cut all the fat off the bone of rpg bullshit, namely the rpg bullshit that presumes im not just gonna pick the coolest looking fighter guy class with a older jaded but still sexy appearance. duhhh yeah dark souls??? ill be the wizard??? gently caress off.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

its that squidward meme. and putting myself in the feet of that fish guy, i went home satisfied with my meal

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

try some escape from tarkov.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i would but my brother bought me pal world so i guess i have to entertain this horse poo poo.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
If you play through the game Furi you will be incredible at parrying in all games for at least a week

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Cavauro posted:

i only dodge and take hits using health and armor. i like to put on different clothes and wepsons and i like the dumb rear end lore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

what if Kojima’s new game is a socom revival