Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of these pink video game heroes is best
This poll is closed.
Kirby 126 71.59%
Jigglypuff 34 19.32%
Clefairy 16 9.09%
Total: 176 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Harrow posted:

Please let's not turn this into posting about posters, as a personal favor to me

Can I have permission to post "oh hey welcome back stux"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Relax Or DIE posted:

in the interest of community if i post something and immediately meltdown about feedback you have my permission to brutally own me for 1-2 dozen pages, not more than that though

Done

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
ah, almost forgot to rate the thread this month

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

RBA Starblade posted:

I'm in the monthly finals for a Gundam Maxiboost tournament that's single elimination so hopefully our mon-meta team does not instantly run into an actually good meta one

I didn't even know this game existed! I feel like there's a ton of cool Gundam games that were JP only or weren't very well advertised over here, last thing I played was the Gundam Musou.

Course I've always been trash at the Virtual-On style games.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Zaphod42 posted:

I didn't even know this game existed! I feel like there's a ton of cool Gundam games that were JP only or weren't very well advertised over here, last thing I played was the Gundam Musou.

Course I've always been trash at the Virtual-On style games.

It's pretty good and on sale a lot! Matchmaking outside of Japan is very dead though so you need to stick to worldwide player matches, but there are quite a few dedicated groups to it which is nice over a year out.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I like Elite Dangerous but I hate coming back to it after a while and having to relearn how to control the drat thing.

I flew around outside a space station yesterday, repeatedly arming and disarming my weapons, and then I turned on silent running for fun and nearly overheated my ship into an explosion.

I was trying to show off the game to my wife and instead I put on a show of "be thankful your husband can at least drive a car"

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

FirstAidKite posted:

Can I have permission to post "oh hey welcome back stux"

Granted

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

It's starting to be summer so I picked up some watermelon, they didn't have the "personal watermelon size" so I just got like a big slice

N-N-N-NINE BREAKER
Jul 12, 2014

They did a Gundam/Kaiju crossover?!?

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

N-N-N-NINE BREAKER posted:

They did a Gundam/Kaiju crossover?!?

The real monster is Reborns Gundam

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
oh hey welcome back stux

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
thread poll: which of these mugs looks better?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I like the second one

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
happy birthday stux

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Mode 7 posted:

Not really game related but I just want to happy post. I took up Kyokushin karate at the end of January. I was so badly out of shape that I couldn't even make it through my first lesson without repeatedly having to sit out because I was just completely gassed, dripping sweat from every inch of my body and barely able to stand. The next day I could barely move I was so sore.

Doing some full day training this week, and I just trained from 8am - 4pm, with a 45 minute lunch break in the middle. I'm exhausted, but I feel amazing and it's very satisfying to see how far I've come in the past few months. If you had told me at the end of January after that first lesson that I'd one day be able to train for 8 hours and still be walking at the end of it, I would have laughed in your face.

Now I'm going to get a beer and play some Danganronpa until I pass out and do it all over again tomorrow, which is going to be fantastic.

(Also, belated happy birthday FAK - I tell everyone turning 30 this and I mean it wholeheartedly; I'm 34, and every single year of my thirties has been better than my twenties. I hope you like it here!)

The fact this got lost in the meltdown discussion is criminal.

Congratulations! That's a huge accomplishment!

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I like the second one

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011
Speaking of SMT, it's real fun when in Nocturne to have a STR Demi-Fiend and a party of demons who just buff and debuff, leading to huge fuckoff physical attacks from the DF.

only for the game to throw Phys-Null/Drain bosses at you. Thankfully got a few *dyne spells to deal some damage with my boy Loki and girl Sati.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Nocturne is funny because after you hit like level 20 if they don't give a boss Dekunda or Dekaja you get to go full sicko mode on them with no retaliation. Daishoujou is a boss that steals HP/Mana, can cast insta-kill and status ailment spells on your whole party, which sounds horrifying in theory, but ooooooooops he misses every attack! (plus I just happened to have Dis with Tetraja)

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

My friend streamed an incredibly niche open-world survival game that only three other people were playing, and two of them had some sort of erp sex dungeon house thing going on. Mid-conversation the woman dropped one of the Words You Cant Say and my friend just says "god dammit hold on" and has to cut the stream and immediately delete the vod before starting back up again

Man, what a terrible platform Twitch is.

grieving for Gandalf posted:

after a stream ends, doublecheck

Will do.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Shinjobi posted:

I like Elite Dangerous but I hate coming back to it after a while and having to relearn how to control the drat thing.

I flew around outside a space station yesterday, repeatedly arming and disarming my weapons, and then I turned on silent running for fun and nearly overheated my ship into an explosion.

I was trying to show off the game to my wife and instead I put on a show of "be thankful your husband can at least drive a car"

I always just stick to carrying out delivery missions for this reason. You don't need to know much. I wish Elite Dangerous had mods, so I can be Morn from Star Trek Deep Space Nine.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i like the first one cause its got all the cute chao on it!!

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011

this motherfucker is -lovin'- this

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Walla posted:

The fact this got lost in the meltdown discussion is criminal.

Congratulations! That's a huge accomplishment!

Yeah we talked about the wrong thing today, congrats Mode 7!

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Looper posted:

thread poll: which of these mugs looks better?

i bought the team dark one last night lol

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

the carnival night barrel one is the best though but i have it already

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

ANyway of those two my vote goes toward the chao one

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
what kind of tea would sonic prefer to drink

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Relax Or DIE posted:

green (hills zone) tea

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Relax Or DIE posted:

Sonic drinks coffee because he gotta go fast.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Sonic is straight edge

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Mode 7 posted:

Not really game related but I just want to happy post. I took up Kyokushin karate at the end of January. I was so badly out of shape that I couldn't even make it through my first lesson without repeatedly having to sit out because I was just completely gassed, dripping sweat from every inch of my body and barely able to stand. The next day I could barely move I was so sore.

Doing some full day training this week, and I just trained from 8am - 4pm, with a 45 minute lunch break in the middle. I'm exhausted, but I feel amazing and it's very satisfying to see how far I've come in the past few months. If you had told me at the end of January after that first lesson that I'd one day be able to train for 8 hours and still be walking at the end of it, I would have laughed in your face.

Now I'm going to get a beer and play some Danganronpa until I pass out and do it all over again tomorrow, which is going to be fantastic.

(Also, belated happy birthday FAK - I tell everyone turning 30 this and I mean it wholeheartedly; I'm 34, and every single year of my thirties has been better than my twenties. I hope you like it here!)

:thatsrad:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Congrats Mode 7 :D

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Jay Rust posted:

Sonic is straight edge

Sonic fucks, this is canon in 06.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Relax Or DIE posted:

celestial seasonings has an herbal tea called true blueberry

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Relax Or DIE posted:

velocitea

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Hwurmp posted:

velocitea

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Hwurmp posted:

hydrocitea

dreamless
Dec 18, 2013

green tea zone

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

Sonic is straight edge

he's clearly seen guzzling chili dogs like, many times. hot dog buns have sugar, sugar is the world's most powerful and deadly drug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Earl Grey, or should I say Curl Grey, like he curls up for his signature Spin Dash