Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

They look like chat bots but their takes are so dumb they can't be anything else than humans.

:smithfrog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Elephant Ambush posted:

You better post pics

Guillermus posted:

As requested previously, please post pics.

I made too much so I guess I’m having it for lunch tomorrow too.

I decided making an entire pasta lasagna and then somehow putting it on top of nachos was just going to be an engineering project I didn’t want to undertake, so instead I substituted the pasta with layers of nachos between layers of beef ragu and white sauce. I didn’t have any mozzarella in the fridge so I had to use cheddar which didn’t melt as well, but :shrug:

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Did it taste good?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It’s good as hell but severely lacks structural integrity

I ate about a third. I think maybe if I did it again I’d make the ragu, put it in a dish and bake it under a layer of white sauce then let it set for like an hour before breaking into it and distributing it through the nachos, then back in the oven with mozzarella instead of cheddar to brown off.

4.25* overall

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Aug 17, 2022

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

THAT'S Tyler Bate? Granted it's been about 3 years since I last watched a match of his (against WALTER in Cardiff), but bloody hell, he has aged a lot in those 3 years.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

History Comes Inside! posted:

I ate about a third. I think maybe if I did it again I’d make the ragu, put it in a dish and bake it under a layer of white sauce then let it set for like an hour before breaking into it and distributing it through the nachos, then back in the oven with mozzarella instead of cheddar to brown off.

4.25* overall

Sounds like a good idea. Thanks for sharing!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I can’t believe it. Lasagna Nachos

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

what is this a Shaq tweet

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch

a real wrestling history account would have used this as an opportunity to talk about the several negative day title reigns that promotions did historically; as that is actually historically interesting and hypothetically possible here if they really don't care about NXT UK

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

History Comes Inside! posted:

4.25* overall

This is the kind of stuff that makes PSP a great place

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

IceAgeComing posted:

a real wrestling history account would have used this as an opportunity to talk about the several negative day title reigns that promotions did historically; as that is actually historically interesting and hypothetically possible here if they really don't care about NXT UK

It'll be more interesting if they really have pulled the plug on NXT UK and the title change never actually airs.

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
WWE innovating with the -∞ day title reign

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Sorry but this belongs in the good takes thread. He is completely correct about the fraud champ and snake CM Henderson

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
He should be Phillip Morris, but re-focus the straight edge stuff about how he doesn't smoke.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you wouldn't believe who already has the name phillip morris, as it relates to smoking.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cavauro posted:

you wouldn't believe who already has the name phillip morris, as it relates to smoking.

Phillip “Hugh” Morris

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

Sorry but this belongs in the good takes thread. He is completely correct about the fraud champ and snake CM Henderson

But Henderson implies that there was a Hender out there

CM, Son of Hender

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Phillip “Hugh” Morris

i don't know why but the dumbest thing about the name Hugh Morrus to me is that they spelled it Morrus instead of Morris

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/Aaron_Lafond/status/1560030897486938118

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Home grown Hogan is one of the biggest successful myths WWE ever pulled offer ept they never ask where is footage of midcard Hogan.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Lol the follow up may be better.

https://twitter.com/1mm3r510n/status/1560034582111584260

Homegrown All Elite Wrestling Product Edward Kingston.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/WRESTLECringe/status/1559974485297618946

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

"the three greatest" "Hogan, Bret, Shawn and Rock"

:thunkher: hmm...carry the two...

Something is just not adding up here

also lol at probably one of the only pro wrestlers most people could name just kind of getting tacked on the end of the list

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
People could absolutely name Hogan and maybe Shawn, if not just DX.

MJeff posted:

Lol the follow up may be better.

https://twitter.com/1mm3r510n/status/1560034582111584260

Homegrown All Elite Wrestling Product Edward Kingston.

tweet deleted but they listed the following as home grown AEW tallent

Eddie Kingston
Hangman Adam Page
Orange Cassidy
MJF
Darby Allin
Ricky Starks
Britt Baker
Wardlow
Powerhouse Hobbs
Dante Martin
Hook
Jade Cargill

of those at least 4 werent big names on the independent scene and only two never wrestled before

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

at the time you could trademark hugh morrus and not the other one due to it being such an old joke that already is trademarked for stuff

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

It begins

https://twitter.com/WRESTLECringe/status/1560080775504019458

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

could not care less. let them have the grandest stage.

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
i know someone out there is typing up a "kenny is clearly a shell of his former self" tweet not realizing they're being worked

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Fart Radio posted:

i know someone out there is typing up a "kenny is clearly a shell of his former self" tweet not realizing they're being worked

How could they be worked? AEW doesnt tell stories. Checkmate AEWthists

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
https://twitter.com/WrestIeCringe/status/1559979199943045120

the bad take is that this was posted

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

That account is really hit and miss

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

It's awful and I can't imagine being the person behind it just trawling through twitter all day and night to find the Cringe. Oh sick this tweet got 400 likes.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

This one was a miss for me because it's clearly a joke

https://twitter.com/WRESTLECringe/status/1560083203905540096

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
The only person who'd actually believe that is Top Dolla

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
lmao imagine being someone trawling through twitter to find strangers wrestling posts you think are cringe and then sharing them with other strangers online to mock

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i think youre making fun of me and applying it to this thread but not sure. either way i’m sorry

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

yea ok posted:

i think youre making fun of me and applying it to this thread but not sure. either way i’m sorry

no issues with you friend. but yes that twitter account is bad and obviously does not get when people are joking and picks on people being earnest in their fandom a lot.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I’m Top Dolla and I’ve made a terrible mistake

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

IceAgeComing posted:

WCW Saturday Night could fill an entire chapter of a book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Germansimp posted:

THAT'S Tyler Bate? Granted it's been about 3 years since I last watched a match of his (against WALTER in Cardiff), but bloody hell, he has aged a lot in those 3 years.

How the hell is he 25 years old!?