Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

:allears: This should be at the top of every page

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Chaotic Flame posted:

It is my mission in life.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Chaotic Flame posted:

i can never get over just how smooth and graceful it is

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

i can never get over just how smooth and graceful it is

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Holyshoot posted:

I just read the urband dictionary word for jawn. :cripes: I am glad I live on the west coast and don't have to hear that word.

West coast is hella hyphy

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Holyshoot posted:

I just read the urband dictionary word for jawn. :cripes: I am glad I live on the west coast and don't have to hear that word.

I live in Philadelphia, and I very rarely ever hear it.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

The last thing I heard a Philadelphian say as I was boarding the plane to move to San Fan was "we gettin' on that jawn?".

speshl guy
Dec 11, 2012
As a Philadelphian, I lose it every time I watch Charlie's Mom has Cancer and Mac modifies a church hymn to sing "hold you's in the palm of his hand"

That and every time Dennis says "Poconos"

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

I still don't understand why the hell they say "Poconos" that way. I'm originally from NEPA and we sure don't say it that way. Even Rob messes it up and he's from Philly too

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

omg chael crash posted:

I once spent, like, 20 whole minutes explaining what "jawn" meant to my girlfriend that's from California.

Explain why the Google image search for jawn links exclusively to terrible Sherlock / Watson fan art.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Rewatching Mac is a Serial Killer and that episode is quite the masterpiece.

Dennis and Dee tweaking Frank's idea, "Dee can you do a girl's voice?", "Not so young and attractive is she?", Dennis getting bummed at the fake serial killing, "It's not like I'm ashamed of you, I'm ashamed of me", "a beautiful dance, with a chainsaw".

It's really perfect from start to finish. Season 3 is amazing.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Dennis and Dee tweaking Frank's idea, "Dee can you do a girl's voice?", "Not so young and attractive is she?", Dennis getting bummed at the fake serial killing, "It's not like I'm ashamed of you, I'm ashamed of me", "a beautiful dance, with a chainsaw".

That's a great one.

Dennis giving Pepperjack the pimp his Fraggle Rock thermos.
Also I still burst out laughing at Charlie's reaction to finding the fridge is full of severed heads.

nopants
May 29, 2004
Also, the implication that Frank murdered the serial killer with his chain saw.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

LadyPictureShow posted:

That's a great one.

Dennis giving Pepperjack the pimp his Fraggle Rock thermos.
Also I still burst out laughing at Charlie's reaction to finding the fridge is full of severed heads.

YOU JUST BURIED ME! YOU BURIED ME THAT'S MY WHOLE CASE!

nopants posted:

Because of the implication.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
"You're Larry Bird!"

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

emanresu tnuocca posted:

"You're Larry Bird!"

Well guess what........:smug: you're larry bird.:smug:

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

emanresu tnuocca posted:

That one was so good. Also the conversation about if clowns can be serial killer, and Dee's shoes.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

http://www.theonion.com/article/horrified-pope-calls-philadelphia-humanitys-greate-51398

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Cage posted:

Well guess what........:smug: you're larry bird.:smug:

Well, that's okay. Because Larry Bird's an excellent player.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I can't stop saying jawn thanks thread.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Is is "yawn" or "j(uuuu)-awn"

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

nopants posted:

That's probably my favorite ending to any episode. Just the guy coming in, asking what they are doing there, and frank starting the chainsaw. So god drat brilliant.

Also:

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

drunken officeparty posted:

Is is "yawn" or "j(uuuu)-awn"

John

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
The vowel sound is different. It's like the difference between Jaw and Jah. Hard J though.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Dead Precedents posted:

That's probably my favorite ending to any episode. Just the guy coming in, asking what they are doing there, and frank starting the chainsaw. So god drat brilliant.

Also:

The hard opens/closes in this show are arguably my favorite part of it, and that one is particular was amazing.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Mac trying to break up with Carmen and her going "really? cause it looks like you could handle anything with that body." -"Well, physically I mean sure, I guess I could handle anything. I work out".

Mac would have probably been very happy if he just stayed with Carmen, I think that alot of his sexual confusion stems from falling for her and never finding another person quite like her, poor Mac. Though honestly she's way too good of a person for him and now that the actor playing her husband has died we're never gonna see her again, RIP Carmen.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Mac trying to break up with Carmen and her going "really? cause it looks like you could handle anything with that body." -"Well, physically I mean sure, I guess I could handle anything. I work out".

Mac would have probably been very happy if he just stayed with Carmen, I think that alot of his sexual confusion stems from falling for her and never finding another person quite like her, poor Mac. Though honestly she's way too good of a person for him and now that the actor playing her husband has died we're never gonna see her again, RIP Carmen.

I thought I was going to get a phone call!

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
PEPPER JACK LOVE FRAGGLE ROCK

"Do these shears cut through bone?"

Goddamn this show never gets old ever

isaboo fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Oct 1, 2015

RoughDraft2.0
Mar 8, 2007

We really like your car, Mrs. LaRusso.
Has anyone commented on how Rob taking the Minecraft movie gig will affect the show? Those tentpole/franchise films are typically a multi-year commitment on the director's part. It's hard to imagine him heavily involved with both at the same time.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I don't think Sunny takes up more than a copule of months of full time work a year for any member of the cast.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

They filmed all of Dannys scenes from S2 in like 20 days.

speshl guy
Dec 11, 2012
I've seen interviews though where Rob talks about spending 50 weeks out of the year writing and filming the series, and it didn't seem like he was exaggerating all that much.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

speshl guy posted:

I've seen interviews though where Rob talks about spending 50 weeks out of the year writing and filming the series, and it didn't seem like he was exaggerating all that much.
He'll just have to cut down on Project Badass, that'll leave him plenty of time for other things.

speshl guy
Dec 11, 2012
He'll just have to draw himself in later like a post effect and just film everybody's reactions

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The Minecraft film will be recorded on the Philly VHS, and the opening ten minutes will be bits from Project Badass, Dee set on fire and various Lethal Weapon sequels.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

steinrokkan posted:

The Minecraft film will be recorded on the Philly VHS, and the opening ten minutes will be bits from Project Badass, Dee set on fire and various Lethal Weapon sequels.

Hopefully featuring special guest star, dancing guy!

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

mojo1701a posted:

Hopefully featuring special guest star, dancing guy!

Will it have full penetration?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

bobkatt013 posted:

Will it have full penetration?

Only when Dolph isn't out busting heads.