Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

If they weren't speeding things up, everyone would just complain about having 9 or 10 seasons or whatever they'd need to even out the pace. Not sure what they'd throw in there as content filler. Jon Snow watching him gently caress his Aunt in the flames maybe. Sam Tarly becoming Lord of his ancestral home. People would just have more time to complain about how slow thing were moving.

That's not what anyone is clamoring for

What people are complaining about is the writers deliberately setting up impossible situations like the crew going out into the north wildlands and wandering and wandering and wandering across cool vistas, deeper into the north, ever deeper and then they face off with the entire Night King army while Gendry jogs back to civilization in an afternoon, because the writers couldn't figure out any other way to solve their idiot situation. So Gendry becomes an impossible superman doing an impossible feat and then a raven teleports to Dany who teleports to Jon, all in like, one night? While the Night King apparently just stands there and stares at Jon.

Cmon son

That's not nerd autism, that's just poo poo writing

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

Ah, she was okay.

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/HyJhmST.jpg

Fat
Ginger
Manhips
Notwhite
Child
...Pefect

they're good butts Brent

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I don't recall them ever setting up camp in the North. They don't even look like they were equipped for setting up a camp. It looks like they may have spent a long time ranging areas close to the Wall trying to find the nearest wights while minimizing their egress - which is what any sane person would've done. Some people will watch the show and imagine they marched straight out of the Wall, aiming to get as far away from it as possible, but that makes no sense either. It may have been a miracle that an unencumbered runner would've made it back (like Gendry), but it's believable.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

I don't recall them ever setting up camp in the North. They don't even look like they were equipped for setting up a camp. It looks like they may have spent a long time ranging areas close to the Wall trying to find the nearest wights while minimizing their egress - which is what any sane person would've done. Some people will watch the show and imagine they marched straight out of the Wall, aiming to get as far away from it as possible, but that makes no sense either. It may have been a miracle that an unencumbered runner would've made it back (like Gendry), but it's believable.
When the Hound says "That's the mountain that looks like an arrowhead I saw in the flames" it sure sounds like they were moving towards that specific location

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
It's a pretty big mountain, you'd think they would've seen it from the wall since they obviously didn't go very far.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Who loving cares.

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Are we farting about cares in the GoT thread bc lol

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Yes they eventually moved towards a specific location, after having been north of the Wall for some time. Before their departure, I don't remember them ever setting camp and waking. I don't remember the Hound standing on top of the wall to scout what he saw in the flames. If I were scouting to capture prisoners of an army, I'd head out a manageable distance, and scout from there while keeping track of my egress. I have to assume that this party did not want to commit suicide, so they would venture out as far as they needed while knowing they could physically return.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Also didnt jon snow and that blonde guy die already? unbelievable garbage

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Rome is a better show

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Arcsquad12 posted:

Rome is a better show

rome was so loving good except for "THIRTEEN!!!!!!" which basically made me hate my own eyes

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

is it because that's not what they would have been yelling or is it because it was goofy

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
My opinion is that if people want more of all the political bullshit and "conversations" of game of thrones but better, they should watch The Tudors.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich

FuhrerHat posted:

rome was so loving good except for "THIRTEEN!!!!!!" which basically made me hate my own eyes

fucken pleb

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

yeah I eat rear end posted:

My opinion is that if people want more of all the political bullshit and "conversations" of game of thrones but better, they should watch The Tudors.

But does it have tits and dragons?

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Waltzing Along posted:

Who loving cares.

Anyone who is not easily distracted by shiny objects and the sound of whistles.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Away all Goats posted:

But does it have tits and dragons?

It does have tits, yes. The only ones I remember are Natalie Dormer's though. Also the king jerks off at least once that I can remember.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The Tudors was pretty cool and had a bunch of tits and ssses and also Sam Neil who I wish was my dad

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
how come no one talks about the fact that the fire god probably exists

or do several of his believers just coincidentally happen to have crazy magic powers

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
And Bran has powers. And the children of the forest have powers. And dragons have powers. And wargs have powers. And the faceless men have powers. And the guy that zombified The Mountain has powers. And you have powers.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Oh, and Danny has powers.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I like how, when presented with magical fire swords, most people apparently just go "COOL MAN"

instead of "what the HECK, man, explain!"

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Also i asked Natalie Dormer to be my wife

Sent her a really really nice email

Now we wait

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

how come no one talks about the fact that the fire god probably exists

or do several of his believers just coincidentally happen to have crazy magic powers

He's going to show up at the last minute with an army of lava zombies and a lava giant is going to step on the night king.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Dany, your dragon who doubles as your child and key to success is in grave danger!
"Actress" playing Dany: :j:

Dany, your dragon who is worth more to you than anything on this planet has been wounded, maybe mortally, and is tumbling groundwards trailing blood!

Dany, one of the 3 children you have is dead and sinks to the bottom of the lake, most likely to be resurrected as a zombie to fight against you a few weeks later!

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

Also i asked Natalie Dormer to be my wife

Sent her a really really nice email

Now we wait

Did you ask for a dowery or are you just gonna wing it

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I just sent her some poetry and a picture of my erect hog, so she knows I am fertile and virile

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
There will be no secrets between me and my future wife

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
That's a potent combo although I can't help but think flaccid but prepped might have been better hog-wise

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Arcsquad12 posted:

Rome is a better show

Both have incest. So they're both good in my book.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Rome had a slave with a cock ribbon

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

Ah, she was okay.

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/HyJhmST.jpg

Fat
Ginger
Manhips
Notwhite
Child
...Pefect

This is it.

This is the most :goonsay: post I've ever seen on GBS.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer

13Pandora13 posted:

This is it.

This is the most :goonsay: post I've ever seen on GBS.

5/10, wouldnt bang.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I hope a giant steps on some more people.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
If the night king had thought to bring more than one ice javelin, he could have killed drogon too while everyone was just sitting around dumbfounded after the first dragon got dropped.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Tricky D posted:

If the night king had thought to bring more than one ice javelin, he could have killed drogon too while everyone was just sitting around dumbfounded after the first dragon got dropped.

He did though. He just waited an unusually long time to ask for it and then missed.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
"Alright Emilia, look...... we both know you've coasted by on flat delivery and bad acting thanks to good supporting roles. You're just terrible at conveying emotion depth or character growth, you're wooden, you're not convincing, you're not a powerful force on the screen, you're just plain not good.

You've hosed up the entire scene with the dragon dying, staring blankly, but now we need you do actually do something with your face. Jon Snow is waking up, and you are the first person he sees. This *NEEDS* to be it, Emilia. We need emotion, we need love and wonder and sorrow. Come through for us, just this once, please for the love of god."

With that, Emilia Clarke nodded, narrowed her eyes, and opened her mouth slightly.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Wasnt she in some terminator movie?
But cast as an actual human?

Shes the picture perfect terminator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

yeah I eat rear end posted:

He did though. He just waited an unusually long time to ask for it and then missed.

Oh, my bad.