Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Lobe posted:

I hope lollontee is doing well

can't believe they gave up tbh...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

the most Don Delillo rear end historical moment i have yet lived through

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Eat This Glob posted:

"she's electable if you vote for her!"

one of my favorite politics quotes lol

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Saw a Nader '96 bumper sticker in the wild today, lol

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Saw a don't tread on me personalized plate that was "JAN 6" and it just screamed "please steal my guns" more than one of those come and take it stickers

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I do love that I can tell which cars contain good loot at a glance with just a simple perception check

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Milo and POTUS posted:

I do love that I can tell which cars contain good loot at a glance with just a simple perception check

Seems more like a simple insight check to me

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Cocaine Mitch and his China Family

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Spergin Morlock posted:

Cocaine Mitch and his China Family

his china family was drowned slowly by Elon musk

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
appropriately named Secretary of State Eagleburger

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Mr. Lobe posted:

Seems more like a simple insight check to me

Perception notices the license plate and stickers, insight connects it to the probable guns inside

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Electrochemistry tells you to pawn them, for speed

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Spergin Morlock posted:

one of my favorite politics quotes lol
to this day I describe people obviously staged for a photo op as "it's his house, he's supposed to be here!"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Eat This Glob posted:

"she's electable if you vote for her!"

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

all the different things we've found are the core of western culture during various tantrums.

is it about plato and jesus and augustine and all that?

no! western culture is at its core about mr potato head and old style lightbulbs and what shoes green m&m wears

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

all the different things we've found are the core of western culture during various tantrums.

no! western culture is at its core about mr potato head and old style lightbulbs and what shoes green m&m wears

Remember when Mr. Peanut died? Was that woke?

It was probably woke.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

I guess extensive knowledge of M&M personalities and their associated fetishes is politics poo poo now

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

love that this assassination was arranged with the killers thinking they were doing a hidden camera prank show. real diabolical poo poo

glad both of the women are now free too.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Necrothatcher posted:

love that this assassination was arranged with the killers thinking they were doing a hidden camera prank show. real diabolical poo poo

Approaching my assassination target and his body guards in the mall: "the first person who moves is gay"

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Ruffian Price posted:

I guess extensive knowledge of M&M personalities and their associated fetishes is politics poo poo now

M&M fuckability committee

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

projecthalaxy posted:

They never should have got rid of the old lightbulbs.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Electrochemistry tells you to pawn them, for speed

In all seriousness I've never stolen a gun from a lootbox, would pawning it be better than selling it illegally? I figure you'd get more money and get less scrutiny selling it to someone shady for a burner

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Milo and POTUS posted:

In all seriousness I've never stolen a gun from a lootbox, would pawning it be better than selling it illegally? I figure you'd get more money and get less scrutiny selling it to someone shady for a burner

pawn shops are usually heavily scrutinized by the cops, because of this pawn shops tend to follow rules like "don't traffic in stolen guns" so this is a good way to end up on security footage that gets turned over to the cops

pawning a stolen gun is selling a gun illegally

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Ten years in and my car gets broken into like I'm attracting thieves WITH my license plate and stickers. A decade-plus and the downtown area still pAwns my guns.

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Necrothatcher posted:

I thought I read that at least one of the girls had atropine with them

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
Hypothetically if you wanted to sell a stolen gun the best place to do it would be for cash at a gun show because there’s usually no paperwork involved and nobody asks too many questions

Years back there was a guy who got caught at a gun show in Tulsa stealing guns from other vendors and then reselling them at the same gun show he’d just stolen them from, he did it several times before getting caught

Actually, funny politics thing I remembered: Wanenmacher’s, the biggest and most lucrative gun show in the US, used to be an absolute hotbed of open neo-Nazi political organizing (Timothy McVeigh was recruited at that gun show, along with various other Nazi terrorists over the years), and the show allowed it, but it now has a strictly enforced ‘no politics’ rule which prevents them from operating openly

the reason it now has a no politics rule is because a left-wing org rented a booth and started selling pictures of John Brown and a selection of militant anti-fascist and anti-racist literature, which was apparently too Political in a way literal Nazis weren’t

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Mister Bates posted:

Years back there was a guy who got caught at a gun show in Tulsa stealing guns from other vendors and then reselling them at the same gun show he’d just stolen them from, he did it several times before getting caught

king poo poo

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mister Bates posted:

Hypothetically if you wanted to sell a stolen gun the best place to do it would be for cash at a gun show because there’s usually no paperwork involved and nobody asks too many questions

Actually, funny politics thing I remembered: Wanenmacher’s, the biggest and most lucrative gun show in the US, used to be an absolute hotbed of open neo-Nazi political organizing (Timothy McVeigh was recruited at that gun show, along with various other Nazi terrorists over the years), and the show allowed it, but it now has a strictly enforced ‘no politics’ rule which prevents them from operating openly

the reason it now has a no politics rule is because a left-wing org rented a booth and started selling pictures of John Brown and a selection of militant anti-fascist and anti-racist literature, which was apparently too Political in a way literal Nazis weren’t

lol

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Mister Bates posted:

and that man's name? Viktor Bout.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mister Bates posted:

lmfao

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Ruffian Price posted:

Ten years in and my car gets broken into like I'm attracting thieves WITH my license plate and stickers. A decade-plus and the downtown area still pAwns my guns.

i'm very upset i was able to parse this reference but i'm still more upset at you for making it to begin with

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

The trump rally at the tail end of his term where he complained about how many times you have to flush a low pressure toilet to get the turds out

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

In Training posted:

The trump rally at the tail end of his term where he complained about how many times you have to flush a low pressure toilet to get the turds out

"not me! YOU!"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao. And drat it was like, the last piece of policy the trump admin dropped before heading out the door. 2 weeks before Jan 6 trump was on the phone with DOE guys saying showerheads need more flow in between doing election denialism and ginning up the patriots. Good times.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
"white people don't wash their legs" discourse

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Biden: ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Echo Chamber posted:

"white people don't wash their legs" discourse

saying Tammy Duckworth is white and not POC because she never washes her legs

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

bedpan posted:

saying Tammy Duckworth is white and not POC because she never washes her legs

she also didn't stand for the pledge

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Romney and Sinema's Ken and Barbie photoshoot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Necrothatcher posted:

what do I search for to learn more about this? it sounds incredible