Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol that’s the guy that made the cspam book.

people got scammed trying to buy this lmao

cspam kicks rear end

Hot Diggity! fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Nov 30, 2023

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

the funniest kind of Guys were the ones who followed taintrunner around saying "hell yeah run those taints! get his rear end!" and then immediately turned around to call him a huge fucker that nobody liked as soon as he was gone

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Jazerus posted:

the funniest kind of Guys were the ones who followed taintrunner around saying "hell yeah run those taints! get his rear end!" and then immediately turned around to call him a huge fucker that nobody liked as soon as he was gone

weird how that constantly happens

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

it's even better with the animated av like he's just having so much fun

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Hot Diggity! posted:

cspam kicks rear end

i was expecting it to be a blank book with a big turd pressed in the center like a flower but this is worse

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Hot Diggity! posted:

cspam kicks rear end

this is the diary of a serial killer, but leftist

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

tbh I wouldn't mind owning an extremely haunted looking book full of dumb internet posts

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

would you pay real united states dollaridoos for one tho

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Hot Diggity! posted:

cspam kicks rear end

Don't forget the tarot cards

https://i.imgur.com/uJJ2zMU.mp4

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Jazerus posted:

Gave us one of the best QCS moments at least https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3959450&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post512585094

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Jazerus posted:

Forum cheerleaders are actually my least favorite part of SA. At least the Superstars have to come up with their own acts.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Leal posted:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Leal posted:

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
i cant believe smarxists something awful account was the only thing keeping henry kissinger bound to the mortal plane. hosed up

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Craig K posted:

i cant believe smarxists something awful account was the only thing keeping henry kissinger bound to the mortal plane. hosed up

lol holy poo poo

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

Craig K posted:

Good shoot.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Craig K posted:

lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Craig K posted:

thank you fluffy *clap clap clapclapclap*

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Craig K posted:

drat this poo poo really does operate like harry potter

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
smarxist will come back and say he had to be transphobic, to stop kissinger, something he never thought of or cared about before today

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Craig K posted:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Craig K posted:

lmfao

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Craig K posted:

[Unreal Tournament announcer voice] DOUBLE KILL

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Craig K posted:

Hasta siempre, Kissinger

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Craig K posted:

:eyepop:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

cant wait for goons to make henry kissinger dying not funny

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Craig K posted:

He hastaed his last siempre

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Craig K posted:

lmfao kicks rear end that this is how i get to find out

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Craig K posted:

lmao the final phylactery

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

cant wait for goons to make henry kissinger dying not funny

Don't read the gbs thread

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Lmao

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

mods...be on the lookout

smarxist posted:

i think perma's should be able to re-reg and post as much as they want, but they have to be named obvious style and have their old avi with a groucho marx disguise on it

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

38 votes 4.76 rating lol

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Craig K posted:

lol

Hot Diggity! posted:

loving same lmao

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Hot Diggity! posted:

mods...be on the lookout

He will be easier to spot than seraph

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Hot Diggity! posted:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

It's been a pretty alright day imo

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Craig K posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

henry kissinger reregs will be banned on sight