Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
If you didn't like it before, nothing's changed enough for you to like it now. Object placement is a bit less finicky than it was at first (I notice it's easier to put things on shelves now), and there's a lot of new Vvardenfell-exclusive furniture, but that's about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malthuras
Feb 23, 2012

Go away

Baron Porkface posted:

Depends on what you mean by can't do poo poo.

More like ok you have a vendor, and a few other things but nothing helpful as far as a reason to go home vs another city or anything.

LastGoodBoy
Sep 7, 2014

Keep your mind be open window everyday

Scyantific posted:

E: And no, you assholes cannot cockblock me by refusing to do pledges because I know SOME OF YOU want those crystals as well.

I mean, I'm always down for pledges and dungos because the gently caress else is there to do in this game?

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Malthuras posted:

More like ok you have a vendor, and a few other things but nothing helpful as far as a reason to go home vs another city or anything.

Honestly enough goons have houses that have at least every basic service (usually listed in note next to their name in the guild roster) that if that's all you want just visit their houses instead.

A few houses/apartments are still real good just as a free teleport somewhere (like Mournhold apartment) but it's still the same where the most you're going to get out of it is the satisfaction of a nice looking house.

LastGoodBoy
Sep 7, 2014

Keep your mind be open window everyday
My house has a smoking fish.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
If you're really enjoying the housing, bug me or GamerGhoul for an invite to the Divine Design Alliance guild. Some of the stuff people in that guild come up with is mindblowing.

Kolh
May 8, 2016
Throw me an invite, EU and Tofulover is the character.. before anyone asks, i dont eat tofu.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
What's your favorite kind of tofu? :)

inflatable fish
Dec 8, 2016

Kolh posted:

Throw me an invite, EU and Tofulover is the character.. before anyone asks, i dont eat tofu.

gonna need your account name to invite you

Kolh
May 8, 2016

inflatable fish posted:

gonna need your account name to invite you

UserID or w/e its called: @Barut

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Could I get a guild invite? @Nekheny_IV.

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
Rollersnake and Aramek embarrassed me today with their cool houses so I spent some time spiffing up my most-used residence, the room at the Flaming Nix that serves as my base of operations in Mournhold. I think it's something like the sort of mishmash that a Pact-aligned Orc adventurer would accumulate.

:dance:

Digital Osmosis
Nov 10, 2002

Smile, Citizen! Happiness is Mandatory.

drat, that is nice.

I know I can visit them, but I always appreciate pretty housing screenshots if anyone has the time!

Owlkill
Jul 1, 2009
Yeah, it's amazing seeing what people manage in the same space. My room at the Flaming Nix looks like the Tamrielic equivalent of a deadbeat divorced dad's motel room in comparison but it's good inspiration.

Also I meant to log off half an hour ago but somehow have managed to kill 30 minutes because I couldn't log off until I'd found just the right combination of dyes on my armour and just the right spot for my hideous Wood Elf divider oh god why don't I just play the Sims and have done with it.

Owlkill fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Sep 27, 2017

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Unlockable Ben
That is really good. I like all the little touches that make it your character's room, and particularly how you used plants—something I've yet to do well myself.

Also, what rug is that?

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Owlkill posted:

Yeah, it's amazing seeing what people manage in the same space. My room at the Flaming Nix looks like the Tamrielic equivalent of a deadbeat divorced dad's motel room in comparison but it's good inspiration.

Also I meant to log off half an hour ago but somehow have managed to kill 30 minutes because I couldn't log off until I'd found just the right combination of dyes on my armour and just the right spot for my hideous Wood Elf divider oh god why don't I just play the Sims and have done with it.

Because you can't go kill savage minotaurs with goons in the Sims, silly.

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

Nap Ghost

Rollersnake posted:

That is really good. I like all the little touches that make it your character's room, and particularly how you used plants—something I've yet to do well myself.

Also, what rug is that?

It's the Tribunal Rug, which you can purchase from the Deshaan Achievement Vendor, I think. There is a pretty similar craftable one as well - it's just a different color or rim pattern or something.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

I should probably but a cheap house and kit it out with all my undaunted busts.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

What are good affordable houses? I mean, I'm a long way off from being able to afford anything, really, but kitting out a house sounds really awesome and my tiny back room in Ebonheart just isn't doing it for me.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

food court bailiff posted:

What are good affordable houses? I mean, I'm a long way off from being able to afford anything, really, but kitting out a house sounds really awesome and my tiny back room in Ebonheart just isn't doing it for me.

Here's a list of the houses available along with prices.

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Could I get a guild invite for @Clockworke? Thank you!

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

The dream is almost fulfilled boys and girls!

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
Thanks for the Crown Mimic Stones Zenimax. Great event.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Unlockable Ben
Here are some more character glamor shots because it amuses me, including some of the more recently available items.

Hat: Death Grin Skull Mask (Reaper's Harvest crown crate)
Costume: Priest of the Green (Wild Hunt crown crate)

Hair style: Magenta Rainbow Hair (Dwarven crown crate)
Head marking: Morag Tong Face Tattoo (Morrowind unlockable)
Body markings: Dragon Cult Body Tattoo (Reaper's Harvest crown crate)
Costume: Pirate First Mate's Outfit (Reaper's Harvest crown crate)

Hair style: White River Braids (Dwarven crown crate)
Head marking: Dremora's Kiss Purple Lip Tint (Reaper's Harvest crown crate)
Facial hair: Amethyst Eyelashes (Wild Hunt crown crate)
Costume: Corseted Riding Outfit (crown store)

Hair style: Covenant War-Locks (crown store)
Costume: Nedic Duraki Armor (Dwarven crown crate)

(In my defense, I haven't wasted quite as much money as it might look like. I've been a subscriber since January, and I haven't bought any crown crates since Wild Hunt.)

Rollersnake fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Sep 28, 2017

Malthuras
Feb 23, 2012

Go away
Someone really likes lizards

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

Nap Ghost

Malthuras posted:

please don't talk about my friend Aramek behind his back

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Malthuras posted:

Not my fault they're currently the meta :smug:

Malthuras
Feb 23, 2012

Go away

Scyantific posted:

Not my fault they're currently the meta :smug:

I haven't played in a while and am probably going to regret asking....how are they the meta?

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

food court bailiff posted:

best inn room: vivec penthouse

best apartment: mournhold

best all around: my house, come visit anytime

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Those birds certainly know what they're doin'!

Malthuras posted:

I haven't played in a while and am probably going to regret asking....how are they the meta?

He's actually not kidding, they have excellent resource management and healing. This is mostly for PVP, mind.

DoriDori240
Aug 1, 2003

Needs more Anna Ohura

Malthuras posted:

Its fall and you don't want to show up in Wayrest wearing netchskin boots and a dwemer purse you clod...

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

I race changed to redguard for my stamsorc, that sweet sweet +stam every 5 seconds seems to help a lot.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

MF_James posted:

I race changed to redguard for my stamsorc, that sweet sweet +stam every 5 seconds seems to help a lot.

Redguard is boring, cat race best race.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
When do pledges and daily random dungeons reset? What time of day rather.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Givin posted:

When do pledges and daily random dungeons reset? What time of day rather.

1am CST, or 7 hours 7 minutes from the time of this post.

Mokbek
Dec 19, 2014

Call Me The Shocker
Hello, I'd like to be invited to the main goon guild.

Please toss an invite to Mokbek@mokymok

I used to be in the guild I guess I was purged due to inactivity.

Graphics
Jun 9, 2003

Any DC folks who PVP running around doing small scale stuff or want to? I usually solo PVP but lately with some of the absurd tank metas I keep running into some support would be helpful!

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Been slowly turning my lighthouse into a cute little Tiki bar and grill.

And, in doing so, used up all my wood.

Malthuras
Feb 23, 2012

Go away
How is the warden playing? I quit right before morrowind came out, but was really considering trying it out. I had a sorc before, so just curious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

Aramek posted:

Been slowly turning my lighthouse into a cute little Tiki bar and grill.

That looks really cool, I like the lighthouse bar concept! I love seeing player housing screenshots, goons make some awesome e-hangouts.

Here's my Sleek Creek House in Reaper's March. I was going for a functional hunter's retreat/training and trophy area. I spend way too much god drat time arranging poo poo in my house, much like every other TES game:

Entrances

Training, Supplies, and Cooking Area (under the house)

Patio

Interior

Hakarne fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Oct 1, 2017