Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Starting to realize that my intense interest in the nfl draft coincided with realizing the suns are capital F Fraudulent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Starting to realize that my intense interest in the nfl draft coincided with realizing the suns are capital F Fraudulent

It's not your fault, good sir.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Cardinals got the best player in the draft so maybe that'll do a thing.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Playoff Nurk

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

praying for a merciful quick exit for you guys 🙏

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
If LA wants to win a couple games and wear down the nuggets a bit that'd be appreciated though.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

https://twitter.com/30GotNext/status/1784083671764574526

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

hope he doesn't get fined for it like joel did

https://www.tiktok.com/@dimeuproxx/video/7296270389565508895?_t=8lseCVh9Ubq&_r=1

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

He's absolutely just drinking it in.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

https://twitter.com/tomtakeszn/status/1784075856597393581

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Very likely that Bucks will be without both Giannis and Dame for game 4.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Hot Diggity! posted:

why's Dame running from the grind again

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Hot Diggity! posted:

don't worry they have glenn rivers

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Aye Doc posted:

why's Dame running from the grind again

Nah actual injury.

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1784261690395132236

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

running from the grinding sensation he feels every time he flexes his ankle

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

oh right this was the injury glenn later told the press they were using him as a decoy in the last quarter over. just stand there and look pretty and hope the pacers get scared of his on-court presence

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

piratepilates posted:

I'm never going to stop getting a chuckle out of a team of Kawhi Leonard, James Harden, and Paul George consistently falling in the first round or so of the playoffs.

I do like seeing Norman Powell do well too :frogbon:

https://x.com/Seth_Jones/status/1403914425485217794

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

that new clippers logo is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen, I have general faith in ballmer but wtf were they thinking with that

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The clipper logo rules idc idc

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Clips should renounce their storied history, leave it in Los Angeles San Diego and become the new Supersonics in Seattle. Ballmer knows the country up there, come on now.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
boats rule

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

piratepilates posted:

that new clippers logo is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen, I have general faith in ballmer but wtf were they thinking with that

How can a post be so wrong

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

duodenum posted:

Clips should renounce their storied history, leave it in Los Angeles San Diego and become the new Supersonics in Seattle. Ballmer knows the country up there, come on now.

apparently that was what he was trying to do with the kings but the league wouldn't let him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q466E9boFOY&t=1049s

feller
Jul 5, 2006

new clippers logo is awesome

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

piratepilates posted:

I'm impressed with your dedication to being wrong here.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Logo rocks

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
That new logo is way better than the current one.

Also, Malik Monk.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

piratepilates posted:

No ring

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

temple posted:

boats rule

hard to argue against this one

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

To keep with Clippers logo tradition, they should have had one of the compass pointers be slightly off-center.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
It's not an awful logo but it looks too much like a SBNation blog icon for my tastes. Gimme a more cartoony boat and a lighter shade of blue

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
My biggest issue is that they’re yet another team with red white and blue color palette and should have used this time to rebrand the team with a new and different color scheme.

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Looks like the logo for a yacht club, which is fitting for this clippers team.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Nystral posted:

My biggest issue is that they’re yet another team with red white and blue color palette and should have used this time to rebrand the team with a new and different color scheme.

nah dude, this is the united states, the greatest country in america

U S A

U S A

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

whole lot more boating fans than I expected.

surely we can all come together in our hatred of "HIT THAT POSE TAKE THAT FLICK CHECK THAT ANGLE POST THAT [mysteriously censored for tv]" every commercial break?

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

The logo doesn't need to be doing all that. It should just be a big boat with an angry face.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Stealth Tiger posted:

The logo doesn't need to be doing all that. It should just be a big boat with an angry face.

A boaty mcboat face if you will.

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007

Metapod posted:

The clipper logo rules idc idc

Wait so it's not a hair cutting/barber shop themed team?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I'm sick of third quarters tbh, they should be banned